Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I have to say, I unfollowed her yesterday after seeing that flight. It's probably just jealousy if I'm honest. I also have 3 small kids and while we are comfortable enough and will have a holiday this year, I can't relate to first class flights and Dubai holidays of a January. I used to like her but I have to agree, the snapshots of the drink and the food in first class all whilst 'hoping the baby sleeps', was all just showy offy. We've all had a really shit 2 years and I don't need wans like her showing off their wealth. Her clothes are out of reach for a lot of mums of 3 like myself and I'll be honest, it makes me feel like shit. We work really hard too but we'll never have that kind of money so it's an unfollow from me and I've followed her for years.
Look most of us can't relate to first class flights. Look at the haves not the have-nots. You are comfortable financially, have 3 beautiful kids and will have a holiday this year. That's fantastic. Many won't have what you have. Jealousy is a pointless emotion. Remember she has to go to bed with Brian Ormond every night!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

FishnChips

Chatty Member
This is just a personal opinion and of course won’t be shared by everyone but I much rather watch Pippas insta stories of the nice house and holidays then the likes of FBG stomping around citywest. I don’t buy her clothes and am not a mega fan but the content is at least nice to look at.

• Sick
Reactions: 61

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The whole too posh to push thing I never understood a section is major surgery hardly the easy way out.

Reactions: 58

Dancinatthedisco

Ah lads, some of yous on this thread are gas. The food in Holles street is A1 - I’ve had 3 there (I’m a nurse so have had my fair share of hospital food!)

My husband has has a pint after each of our babies, as he should, when did this become a bad thing?! What else could he do!!!

Gender disappointment: give me a bloody break. This is only something parents of both genders are obsessed with. Tenner bets Pippa couldn’t give a fiddlers. I’m a Mam of 3 girls and couldn’t be happier (Mams of boys believe me the comments are just as bad the opposite way!)

This thread is nuts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can we drop the section talk for the love of god. People still posting replies days later when others have also asked for it to stop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Donegal

Chatty Member
He is a beautiful baby and I'm so glad all went well, but I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her not having a girl, I'd imagine she'd love a girl
I'm sure she's delighted to have a healthy baby and doesn't care that she doesn't have a girl. I'm sure she'd find it laughable that someone feels sorry for her for such a ridiculous reason!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw stop! Why would you pay to stay in a five star in Ireland in January! When
You’ve the money to be somewhere sunny!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
Mom of one boy here. And now owner of 1 colostomy bag because pregnancy and my MS wrecked havoc with my bowel. So it’s just the one boy and child for us. I would take 99 more boys - just to add to our family but I can’t. You’ll find most people just want a healthy pregnancy, momma and baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

TheCatsMa

I have to say, I unfollowed her yesterday after seeing that flight. It's probably just jealousy if I'm honest. I also have 3 small kids and while we are comfortable enough and will have a holiday this year, I can't relate to first class flights and Dubai holidays of a January. I used to like her but I have to agree, the snapshots of the drink and the food in first class all whilst 'hoping the baby sleeps', was all just showy offy. We've all had a really shit 2 years and I don't need wans like her showing off their wealth. Her clothes are out of reach for a lot of mums of 3 like myself and I'll be honest, it makes me feel like shit. We work really hard too but we'll never have that kind of money so it's an unfollow from me and I've followed her for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Cant-be-arsed

Oh - would we really use that term? I had to have a section on my first son I had no choice pushing him out could have caused a massive haemorrhage. Please don’t make light of c sections. It is not the easy way out. And I’ll be having another in a few weeks so recovery with a very active toddler will be delightful! And I don’t consider myself “too posh to push”. I would do it if it were an option and maybe Pippa would too. Not that I don’t think she’s full of notions the best of days but that irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Shellac

In fairness Pippa is entitled to go out,
Those who had babies around the same time, that’s great you are staying in.
Each & everyone is different, some people don’t like going out & happy to sit in (even before Covid) & others like to get dressed up & head out? Different strokes for different folks…

In fairness Pippa is entitled to go out,
Those who had babies around the same time, that’s great you are staying in but calling her out suggesting she should be feeling guilty is unfair!
Each & everyone is different, some people don’t like going out & happy to sit in (even before Covid) & others like to get dressed up & head out? Different strokes for different folks…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
That term is so infuriating and beyond insulting. Like so many women they are made to feel less as they didn’t “push” their baby out. My own emergency c section after horrendous labor saved my little boys life, then my incision opened which resulted in a operation. Least to mention it’s ALSO MAJOR surgery. Making light of the way in which a women births her baby is disgusting the priority is a safe delivery for both mother and baby no matter how it occurs is paramount. I Suggest you consider that the next time you decide to be so ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Heidi77

VIP Member
I like Pippa and her content and have no issues with her showing off her baby. I think it’s great. What I do have an issue with is these inta huns popping out babies and then posting about their days/ nights out all dolled up to the nines like that’s normal. It’s not and it’s giving younger and vulnerable people a bad impression. It’s also making other new mums feel like shit. They should keep this crap off Insta. It does no good to anyone.
So if someone wants to get dolled up and go out they can't post it for fear of offending someone? I'm so sick of this woke snowflake shite where somone is offended all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m starting to miss the posters who kept telling us the quality of the jeans was second to none and they washed really well 😂
Next up for the thread, bottle or breast #shotsfired
Anything is better than reading pages of how strangers gave birth or if they had a boy or girl 😩🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
€450 for a jaysus candle???? Imagine following Pippa and worrying about how you're gonna buy toys for your kids for Christmas and she posts that!!!!! And before anyone says anything I know it's her page and we're all aware some people are wealthy and others aren't but €450 for a bloody candle........ it's actually vulgar.

• Heart

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Had my 3rd child the same day as Pippa had Billy. I can't put her down and no amount of money would have me leave her to flick a switch in the pissin rain. I'm fully paid from my job to be at home for at least 8 months where my 3 kids will be my only priority. I honestly feel so lucky and wouldn't want to work for any €€€
Well done on the virtue signaling. I'm sure you're glued to your baby but maybe spend more time looking after it and less shaming other mothers online for providing for their child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Even up until my mid to late 20s we all put up the tree together- my mother wasn't allowed to do it without myself and my sibling - it was alway a big event we all looked forward to and traditions changed as we got older (we included wine or mulled wine 🤣)but it was such a special evening each year (just like watching the toy show)
One time my mother put it up when I was doing college exams and I’m not ashamed to say that as a fully grown adult I had a complete tantrum and she took it down and we started again from scratch 🤣🤣 taking down the decorations and putting them up is Christmas to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33