Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Oh fuck me we’re back to how well her clothes wash 😭

I am begging the Pippa fans to please please please set up a rave thread. I’ll do it for ye?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Heidi77

VIP Member
Ah now I wouldn't really call switching on lights work!!! She drove in her county to Kildare village and pressed a button! If she wants to call that work more luck to her!!! 🤭
I'd love to see her stuck at a computer at her kitchen table for 40 hours a week. Doing the housework and prepping the dinner on her lunch break. Then legging it out the door at 5 for pickups and after school activities. Then cooking, cleaning and homework. Maybe collapsing on the couch between 8 and 9. Pippa, that's work love.

msmarple

Could someone set up a rave thread and all those being offended head over there 👉 this thread is becoming a bore with the ravers, honest to god!

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
You’re right, poor Pippa isn’t at all privileged the poor auld divil. She’s run ragged between scrubbing pots and thumbing a lift to the post office to collect her butter vouchers 😂
Some serious Pippa stans on here, you’d almost think they had some connection to her…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

rosyparker

Hate that term too, it's awful and makes women feel inadequate.....c section is major surgery....I had a vaginal delivery on my 1st and c section on my 2nd and for me personally the c section was way easier on my body than the vaginal delivery, but my first was very traumatic instrumental delivery, it all depends, on my 2nd I had an elective section due to me having a PPH on my first and it was a breeze on comparison, obviously painful afterwards, but the pain of contractions for me were absolutely horrific, we do what we have to do to birth our babies safely, and that is a miracle in itself

Wetting babies head 💪😂

He is a beautiful baby and I'm so glad all went well, but I can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her not having a girl, I'd imagine she'd love a girl
Why feel sorry for her? Sorry but I despise that attitude towards mothers of boys. As a mother of two boys myself, I hate to think that people believe I might have wanted for a girl or “feel sorry for me”. I have no desire whatsoever to have a girl. I love being a mother of boys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Getting Ventura in to do her decorations.. what a crock of shite. Why is it the new thing now to outsource doing the chrimbo decorations? Just shove them up any old way like a normal person who cares whether or not they are insta perfect. Shower of dopes

• Heart
Reactions: 28

msmarple

For those who don’t have children it’s not the norm to look this good a week after a baby and that is OK! . Generally you are very sore, emotional, wrecked, trying to adjust, your lucky to fit in a shower in between cooking and cleaning and feeding. Pippa has lots of help - I think it’s important to call that out. People shouldn’t use insta as a benchmark, it’s far from reality.

Reactions: 28

Skinner

VIP Member
Pippa O’Connor braves long-haul flight for first family holiday with baby Billy - Evoke.ie
So brave of Pippa 🙌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
The most offensive thing on this thread is the word ‘mom’ 😂

*it’s a joke before anyone gets offended or tells me about certain parts of the country where it’s used/Its a derivative of a Mhamaí etc

• Haha
  • Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Have you a picture of your kids room for comparison?
I doubt it, most normal people don’t share intimate photos of their children’s private spaces e.g. where they sleep etc. Its called healthy parenting. Good luck to all these poor fuckers kids when they’re teens/adults and they look back at how their parents sold their childhoods. Hope they’ve a discount code for therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't begrudge her at all.

However she is CHOOSING to show us she flew 1st class. The accommodation they're staying in. It's a bit show off to me.
It actually doesn't suit her to be so flashy and show offy..very suzanne Jackson that kind of behaviour, and you except that kind of crass behaviour from suzanne, there's absolutely no need to show the flight. To me that's so boring, ohhhh great you are having prawns and avocado on your Emirates flight instead of a chicken and stuffing sandwich you get on aer lingus, and so what?!!!!

Reactions: 26

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
If I'd her money I'd go to Dubai for midterm too and I'd being a nanny fuck it
Imagine getting to have a few cocktails at night and at 6 the next morning, not having your kids running around, waving their armbands in your face, looking for pancakes. That's when a nanny on hols would be bliss 🥰

• Haha
  • Sad
Getting Ventura in to do her decorations.. what a crock of shite. Why is it the new thing now to outsource doing the chrimbo decorations? Just shove them up any old way like a normal person who cares whether or not they are insta perfect. Shower of dopes
Paying a company to decorate her tree, now I know she's loaded through charging whatever she likes for jeans and sweatshirts but imagine having 2 small kids, prime santa age, and not putting your own tree up with them. My best memories of Christmas as a child is decorating the tree at home with my brothers and sisters. As you said,shove the tree up, it's all part of the fun for the kids, but sadly it's all about how it will look on Instagram pictures. Is this the crowd she got to do the nursery?

• Heart
  • Sad