Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
Aw, poor Pippa trying to seem relatable in first class to us mere mortals who fly Ryanair with cranky children and babies, fighting like cat and dog with the hubby, stressed out of our heads. I know I'm v jealous but shag off pipsie pie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sineadmc85

Mother of 3 boys here. Pregnant on 4th. Honestly a girl would have been nice. So glad Pippa had a boy. She will be a good poster girl for us boy moms. Don't think you could ever 'pity' Pippa. I know from girl moms the comments aren't half as bad. I've had it all 'oh well' when out walking with my 2 and they spot the blue hat on the baby in the pram. One mom outside the school gates with my newborn told me straight 'I don't envy you' for having 3 boys. I cried that day. I wish people would find something more positive to say. It's enough to bring on PND and on many days with my newborn I ft very low. A healthy baby, or a baby, for that matter is not a given to many.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jo Malone perfume, La Mer lip cream and moisturiser and an eye mask going in her bag to have a baby 😂 if it wasn’t her third I’d be thinking she’s in for some land. So just plain old notions then

• Haha
Reactions: 25

kissyfur

It reminds me of Rob Kardashian and the socks. 🤣 I can see the back room team desperately trying to come up with something for him.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Whatever about her turning them on, the sight of him rots me. He should be kept firmly behind the scenes. Who wants to see that simpering twat up there turning on the lights like he’s something special

• Haha
I was in House last night and Brian was there swanning around having a great time. Thought it was mad he wasn’t at home with pippa as knew she was due soon but I found it even madder when I saw today she gave birth yesterday! Would he not head home to his kids?? Don’t think I’d be. Ok with my hubby heading to the clubs hours after our child was born

• Wow

Scarbouro

VIP Member
These people offload the most basic life tasks to outside people. Like I just can't get my head around the fact that during a pandemic, you'll invite a team into your home, where there's a newborn, to dress a poxy Christmas tree! Like where's the logic in that?! The cases are so high at the moment. She'll be hiring someone to wipe her arse next. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Bellel

VIP Member
Cashmere on a baby.....just doesn't sit right with me!
I agree, it’s excessive. On Black Friday she was posting about her favorite Irish brands but then last week she posts the cashmere baby clothes from a UK company claiming it’s a favorite. What normal working class person dresses a baby in cashmere? At that age babies are lucky to get more than a wear or 2 out of clothes. It’s showey-offey. Too many families struggling & we are still in a pandemic. I can’t tolerate this vulgar display of wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Flower45

VIP Member
Mayb it was th school secretary but what else could you do. He was the only child without a costume. All I remember there was a panic to get th child something to wear.
Sorry I don't believe that. So it was the teacher no it was the secretary? So it didnt happen more like.
I have to laugh at the way a comment about nannys or childminders is made here and its taken as gospel so long as its putting a mother down. She seems to absolutely dote on her kids who cares if she has help most women do these days. Well especially those who don't make themselves martyrs. 🙄🙄

Why feel sorry for her? Sorry but I despise that attitude towards mothers of boys. As a mother of two boys myself, I hate to think that people believe I might have wanted for a girl or “feel sorry for me”. I have no desire whatsoever to have a girl. I love being a mother of boys!!
I’m with you there , have two boys and expecting my 3rd boy for Xmas after having a miscarriage last year I didn’t care what sex the baby was once he / she would be healthy

My dog max

VIP Member
Is there a thread for Claudine Keane???

mother of god has anybody seen her stories… Robert’s confirmation… sooooooo over the top & boy does she love herself!

• Haha
  • Sick

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Same as this. Ireland is the only country with the self inflicted misery of "just because something is open you still shouldn't go". Same people will be complaining when their isn't a business left in Ireland to go to because they all went bust with people determined to live in a self imposed level 5.

And if she does go to the sun she will need a negative test and is therefore not adding any risk.

She's a dose but 2 years in the Irish need to put the covid shaming in the sea.
100% agree! Im Irish living in England,We were almost 💯 back to normal at one point and despite the media scaremongering People were living there lives(and rightly so) anytime I come home for a visit its soul destroying listening to everyone still talking about it,so many restrictions and the worst the bitching about others living their lives..It must be so draining being that way!Of your scared or vulnerable stay home but dont be trying to lockdown for a virus that isn’t dangerous to the majority of people ..Its time to start moving on majority are vax’d (not that it fecking matters either way) but people need to stop being afraid

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Affording to go on a nice holidays is aspirational.
Affording to bring ‘the help’ on holiday is not.
Funny how we all have different values. I’d like to spend time with my kids when we’re on holidays. We spend most days rushing and racing between work, meetings, food shop, after school activities, gym that when we go on holidays we all get to spend time together as a family. Bringing a nanny so I can have a break? Eh, no thanks. I’ll be in the pool with the kids!

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ventura doing the boys room before Christmas, the was Pippa is going on you would think she is sticking down the masking tape and using the paint roller herself 🙄

Need to pay for the boys bedroom 🤣
I know she asked was she crazy doing it just before Christmas, not exactly a crazy thing to do if you're getting in a company that will absolutely do everything for you. She is beginning to lose to touch with reality🙄

Turmeric123

VIP Member
One time my mother put it up when I was doing college exams and I’m not ashamed to say that as a fully grown adult I had a complete tantrum and she took it down and we started again from scratch 🤣🤣 taking down the decorations and putting them up is Christmas to me
Dead right and to your mum 🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add it was like the year we didn't get a selection box from santa- we both went ape he always brought us one 30 plus year olds like selection boxes too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Say what you like about Pippa. She’s a woman with integrity.
lovely to hear about her kindness towards others.

Reactions: 23