Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too and really think it’s a girl with that pink chocolate rabbit!

Reactions: 6
I had an emergency section on my first and had the option of another section on my 2nd but chose a natural, I imagine Pippa has had a section on her others and so has to have a section.

The whole too posh to push thing I never understood a section is major surgery hardly the easy way out.

Reactions: 58
Oh - would we really use that term? I had to have a section on my first son I had no choice pushing him out could have caused a massive haemorrhage. Please don’t make light of c sections. It is not the easy way out. And I’ll be having another in a few weeks so recovery with a very active toddler will be delightful! And I don’t consider myself “too posh to push”. I would do it if it were an option and maybe Pippa would too. Not that I don’t think she’s full of notions the best of days but that irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Totally frustrates me too when I hear that term, especially as I'm having a section on Friday and I know it's not the easy way out, especially with 2 toddlers at home but I do like the fact that it makes planning that bit easier with children at home as opposed to spontaneous labour.
I wish her the very best of luck and I am looking forward to hearing their news 😀

Reactions: 19
If I had of pushed out my last baby I'd be incontinent now, it's not an easy decision to have major stomach surgery and shouldn't be made light of.

And fwiw my section I was out of bed and moving much quicker than my vaginal delivery and felt great.

Reactions: 16
That term is so infuriating and beyond insulting. Like so many women they are made to feel less as they didn’t “push” their baby out. My own emergency c section after horrendous labor saved my little boys life, then my incision opened which resulted in a operation. Least to mention it’s ALSO MAJOR surgery. Making light of the way in which a women births her baby is disgusting the priority is a safe delivery for both mother and baby no matter how it occurs is paramount. I Suggest you consider that the next time you decide to be so ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Birth doesn’t tickle as my consultant says! But I wish her the best it is a lovely time and I hope everything goes well for her. And a frivolous part of me can’t wait for the notiony photos of the matching mother and baby gown yokes and the photos of the baby toes. I’m a sucker for the baby toes 🤣
Has anyone gotten some of her jeans lately? I have the all stars in blue from a couple of years ago and they are still going strong I really loved them. But I heard that the recent stock is not as good? I was considering a black pair….

Reactions: 2
It's pure ignorance when people say that! 🙄 until you go through one and the circumstances around it you will never have an understanding of it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her jeans?!? Funny mixes reviews on this thread about them? Saying they go saggy etc. I've never bought them etc but they do look very top shop/river island(great brands great jeans) unlike her clothing,coats or runners-which are not for me.

Brian just announced he’s opening a new store in Dublin..
Surely he wouldn’t be announcing that if there’s a baby announcement coming very soon, as in the next day or two. But you never know with Brian, God forbid the attention not be on him for a split second 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.