Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In defence of the poster who said “ too posh to push “ there was a time when women CHOSE a c section over a V- birth because it was seen as an easier option in terms of planning and your hoo ha not being stretched . Nothing to do with emergency sections or other emergencies - women did choose to have C sections as a lifestyle choice the same as Botox, fillers , veneers etc so the term “ too posh to push “ was coined .
I thought it was when Victoria beckham had one of her kids she had a C section and it was a phrase the media used!! Hopefully we’re passed those days now where a woman giving birth (in any way!!) is used against her!

Reactions: 3
Hopefully we're past it in this thread!
I agree with you if only for the fact that it makes me so cross to read it. Outdated shite. And I am one of those who is scheduled for one soon.
but enough talk of the how she had it - she’s definitely had it by now! Queue the whole “we wanted to enjoy the bubble before sharing with Instagram” nonsense that all the huns go on with. I used like Pippa I found her really relatable. I bought 2 pairs of her jeans over the years and found them brilliant quality and wore them for 3 years til they fell apart but I find her very full of notions now. Nothing affordable on her face or in her wardrobe it’s all designer gear and so very few can afford that (great for you if you can!) and I think she has gone off in a direction that isn’t for me anymore. I don’t follow her only pop on here for the nose to see what’s happening with the baby cos we are due so close together.

Reactions: 4
He is a little beaut isn’t he! Getting all the brood on seeing her post. Gosh he was big too 9pounds 15 is a fine size. Notiony or not, I am glad that it went okay for her and they are doing well. You’d not wish anything else for anyone really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Delighted for them. What a cute name. Never would have thought of it but it’s adorable 💙
I’m sure the boys are ecstatic

Reactions: 4
Can we drop the section talk for the love of god. People still posting replies days later when others have also asked for it to stop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I was in House last night and Brian was there swanning around having a great time. Thought it was mad he wasn’t at home with pippa as knew she was due soon but I found it even madder when I saw today she gave birth yesterday! Would he not head home to his kids?? Don’t think I’d be. Ok with my hubby heading to the clubs hours after our child was born

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.