Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually surprised she showed him so soon, most nowadays seem to show a hand or foot and leave people in suspense to drag it out.
I like she gave a glimpse and revealed his name.
Just when she was irking me with all the designer gear now I don't mind her again 😄

Reactions: 15
Can’t see the kids being allowed in with restrictions. How long do they keep mums who have had a c-section in? Big baby all the same.

I'm private in the Coombe at the moment, Pippa is in Holles St but absolutely no kids allowed in for visiting. Just one designated person. I had the section on Friday like Pippa and I'll be here until Tuesday or Wednesday so she might be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah for feck sake, some people on this thread are unreal! I am also a mother of boys and believe it or not, I don't spend my days cursing any of them for not being born with a vulva 🙄

Honestly, boy, girl, whatever - they are all completely different people with different personalities.

I have had the pitying looks and the comments, but I just laugh them off.

Fair play to Pippa. She'll have a great time with her 3 lovely boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s amazing over in the Stacey Solomon thread it’s all comments about her saying she wanted a girl. Now she’s ott wit it ,but jumping from that to this seems like ppl just looking for something to say for the sake of it.

Reactions: 10
You can leave 3-4 days after a csection all going well, or 2 days after if you really want to.

Reactions: 1
Anything is better than reading pages of how strangers gave birth or if they had a boy or girl 😩🤭
Maybe you might like to add something you feel is more relevant to Pippa’s current content then? Because from what I’m seeing this is going to be what she is showing for the foreseeable and naturally enough people add their tuppence worth about their experience compared to someone else’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like the name Billy but just picturing BO stitched onto his football gear in years to come, hope the little lad doesn't get any stick for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
******thread moving on from all things gender, c section & the infamous too posh to push. If thread is derailed it will be closed- as others have mentioned on other threads******

Agreed liking her posting - here he is this is what he looks like, this is his name and stops speculation! Also gives her control over whats said. Brian going out night baby born.....I'd be a single woman if my husband did that! My husband jokes saying he'll be in pub around corner from hospital while I'm in. That's where it stops cause It's a joke! I couldn't imagine my husband or any of my friends husband's going to hospital when baby born!

Reactions: 6
Ok in his defense! Can’t believe I’m writing this, but they might have booked a hotel room cause they wouldn’t have known what time she’d be done, save him driving up and down to Kildare. I think now with COVID it’s mad if he was partying so risky, but he might have gone for food? Lol I’m not Pippa! Before anyone says it (or Brian).

Also can you imagine Terror and Joanne L when babies arrive, it’ll be like the second comings. I liked how Pippa did it. She looked so happy and little fella is a cutie.

Reactions: 19
Is there a thread for Claudine Keane???

mother of god has anybody seen her stories… Robert’s confirmation… sooooooo over the top & boy does she love herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My OH went to the pub on way home from the hospital the day our first was born- my dad, brothers and his brother and a couple male friends met him there. Just for a few pints, wetting the babys head before mammy and baby come home. What harm, what use are they in the hospital any way.
I'd say the other poster is right- Brian prob was staying in a hotel close to Holles St. I don't see the harm in him being in House- he can't stay in the hospital all night

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t see it but maybe private hospital is different? I assume she is private?
Glad to see her breakfast was as crap as it was in a public hospital with private health cover. Yon tay needed anointing it was that far through 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t see it but maybe private hospital is different? I assume she is private?
With the brekkie she was handed up this morning I'd say she is def private 🤣

Glad to see her breakfast was as crap as it was in a public hospital with private health cover. Yon tay needed anointing it was that far through 🙄
What was crap about her breakfast? It looked just fine to me but maybe I'm easy please 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s the standard breakfast you’d get in Holles street . Public or private and jeez did I love seeing it come . I’m sure she does too ..and why she posted it .

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, some of yous on this thread are gas. The food in Holles street is A1 - I’ve had 3 there (I’m a nurse so have had my fair share of hospital food!)

My husband has has a pint after each of our babies, as he should, when did this become a bad thing?! What else could he do!!!

Gender disappointment: give me a bloody break. This is only something parents of both genders are obsessed with. Tenner bets Pippa couldn’t give a fiddlers. I’m a Mam of 3 girls and couldn’t be happier (Mams of boys believe me the comments are just as bad the opposite way!)

This thread is nuts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.