Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep exactly.! Agree
Agreed 100%
Ive had 3 losses and to say anyone wants a certain gender after any loss is scandalous
You have no idea
A healthy baby to take home is all you want

Billy is beautiful and pippa is a very lucky lady smd o feel she realises how lucky she is to have him here safely.

I have 4 boys btw
Boys rock🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People always assume you're only dying for one of each. Nonsense. And it's always people who have both who like to say it too.

Reactions: 13
I have 4. on my third I was absolutely convinced she was a girl. Didn't buy anything new but dusted off the pink clothes I already had. Told hubby we didn't need any boys names because it was a girl..... it was hours after HE arrived that I remembered I was supposed to have another girl! Getting that baby out safely is all that really matters. Pippa is blessed tonight 🙏

Reactions: 6
I have 4 girls and I’m sure I had sympathy on not having a boy. I will be honest and say I’d have liked a boy but it was not to be. My feeling is that most people do want both genders, why wouldn’t you? It doesn’t mean you aren’t grateful for your new baby.

I’m not mad about the name but it does go well with Ollie and Louie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mother of 3 boys here. Pregnant on 4th. Honestly a girl would have been nice. So glad Pippa had a boy. She will be a good poster girl for us boy moms. Don't think you could ever 'pity' Pippa. I know from girl moms the comments aren't half as bad. I've had it all 'oh well' when out walking with my 2 and they spot the blue hat on the baby in the pram. One mom outside the school gates with my newborn told me straight 'I don't envy you' for having 3 boys. I cried that day. I wish people would find something more positive to say. It's enough to bring on PND and on many days with my newborn I ft very low. A healthy baby, or a baby, for that matter is not a given to many.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mother of 3 boys here. Pregnant on 4th. Honestly a girl would have been nice. So glad Pippa had a boy. She will be a good poster girl for us boy moms. Don't think you could ever 'pity' Pippa. I know from girl moms the comments aren't half as bad. I've had it all 'oh well' when out walking with my 2 and they spot the blue hat on the baby in the pram. One mom outside the school gates with my newborn told me straight 'I don't envy you' for having 3 boys. I cried that day. I wish people would find something more positive to say. It's enough to bring on PND and on many days with my newborn I ft very low. A healthy baby, or a baby, for that matter is not a given to many.
Next time you see that woman will you tell her I said I don’t envy her, cause she sounds like a miserable witch!! Her idea of excitement is probably missionary with the lights on!!
All mums rock! Boy mums, girl mums and even doggie mums everyone of us is looking after them the best we can!

Reactions: 16
Had my 3rd baby on Friday, the same day as Pippa. Had an elective section too and we had no idea what we were having and we have 2 boys at home but we had a little girl, which is amazing, but it's absolutely true that a healthy baby is all that matters.

Reactions: 18
The most offensive thing on this thread is the word ‘mom’ 😂

*it’s a joke before anyone gets offended or tells me about certain parts of the country where it’s used/Its a derivative of a Mhamaí etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Had my 3rd baby on Friday, the same day as Pippa. Had an elective section too and we had no idea what we were having and we have 2 boys at home but we had a little girl, which is amazing, but it's absolutely true that a healthy baby is all that matters.
Congratulations 💖 and hope you have a quick recovery and your boys are delighted with their new sibling xx

Reactions: 5
Why feel sorry for her? Sorry but I despise that attitude towards mothers of boys. As a mother of two boys myself, I hate to think that people believe I might have wanted for a girl or “feel sorry for me”. I have no desire whatsoever to have a girl. I love being a mother of boys!!
Good for you, I'm sure if you had a girl you'd also love being a mother of girls.....
But alot of women I know would love a daughter... especially after having 2 sons.
Some don't want to admit it which is fine.
I just call a spade a spade.
I'm talking about Pippa too, this is her thread.....

Reactions: 9
She does have a step-daughter, yes she is grown up, but they seem to get on great and she has been in her life for years, so she does technically have a daughter as well as the 3 boys, I know not by blood but still

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to miss the posters who kept telling us the quality of the jeans was second to none and they washed really well 😂
Next up for the thread, bottle or breast #shotsfired
Anything is better than reading pages of how strangers gave birth or if they had a boy or girl 😩🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I just can’t wait for this thread to move on and then in two days time someone will come in and quote the too posh to push post again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are her lads allowed into visit or is it still restricted. I’d say they’ll be so excited to meet the new guy.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t see it but maybe private hospital is different? I assume she is private?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.