Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
Wonder who Sile Seoige is referring to in her stories today, seems to be Pippa. I don’t follow Terri or many other new mothers so maybe there are others too who it could be about.

Shellac

Poor Brian D getting staff in for Queen Pippa’s arrival! Can no body set a bloody table anymore?????
I know he did say in one of the podcasts he is having all his family for dinner….Maybe he is hiring the table & chairs for the amount of them?

Shellac

Or she could move the eldest to his own teenage room in a few yrs and put the baby in with the middle child.
I do like the bedroom….
But once the kids become teens you tend to give them their own bedroom especially if it is the eldest child & what with homework/ exams/study & especially going forward with on line schooling.

Heidi77

VIP Member
0i
Not to derail completely but no, Irish restrictions have been in place in some shape or form since March 2020, while Oz lived in their Zero covid bubble for most of that year until they realised it was futile and only then the hammer came down. Unlike many other countries, we’ve never had single a restriction-free period since the pandemic started. Just a steady stream of finger-wagging all the way. ☹
It seemed pretty restriction free here last Christmas.