Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look most of us can't relate to first class flights. Look at the haves not the have-nots. You are comfortable financially, have 3 beautiful kids and will have a holiday this year. That's fantastic. Many won't have what you have. Jealousy is a pointless emotion. Remember she has to go to bed with Brian Ormond every night!!
This is so true. Thanks for the wake up call 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look most of us can't relate to first class flights. Look at the haves not the have-nots. You are comfortable financially, have 3 beautiful kids and will have a holiday this year. That's fantastic. Many won't have what you have. Jealousy is a pointless emotion. Remember she has to go to bed with Brian Ormond every night!!
I was NOT expecting that last line…at all!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I got a POCO hoody and leggings as a Christmas present. They are really nice! So comfortable.
I also have the Dunnes leggings (as mentioned in previous comments, the ones that look like her new cross over leggings) and my mam also bought them. We both hate the Dunnes ones. Maybe it’s just our belly’s but they keep falling off us. Mind you I have about a stone to loose🐳.

I totally get the previous posts about her lifestyle but duck me if I had her money, I would be GONE!😅

I hate the way people bashed her for having nanny/child minders. We can’t afford a child minder but if we could, I’d happily send my kids to one and have some time on my own.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion:
Showoff Pipsie Pie, 1st Class in the Sky, is the Nanny in Dubai? No one is Jealous...Girl Bye!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: this is pipsy’s trash thread, if you love her make another one instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is just a personal opinion and of course won’t be shared by everyone but I much rather watch Pippas insta stories of the nice house and holidays then the likes of FBG stomping around citywest. I don’t buy her clothes and am not a mega fan but the content is at least nice to look at.
This 👆.
I do own some of her products, her jeans & sweatshirt are great quality and wash well .

Everyone bangs on about her not being relatable, she doesn’t need be relatable …
She’s my guilt pleasure , luv having a nose in her house and her holidays . I’ll never live in the kclub or stay in hotels like she does , my budget is definitely more Niki whelan but I do enjoy her stories and seeing how the other half live lol!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh duck me we’re back to how well her clothes wash 😭

I am begging the Pippa fans to please please please set up a rave thread. I’ll do it for ye?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't get why people are so in love with her she gives an opinion on nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently he’s the brains behind it! So I’ve heard. I remember her saying something similar on the late late show. And he has a shoe business with other men also. Don’t know an awful lot about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't get why people are so in love with her she gives an opinion on nothing!
That’s probably intentional really to avoid being associated with any conflict in the comments etc.doubt that’d be the image she’s going for.

Reactions: 3
Can't imagine them 2 in the bed hahahah nor do I want to I'd say they shout ohhhh pocoooooo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.