Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Artipope baby carrier as worn by Fashion Bug Blog and Millie Macintosh. Pippa is definitely not relatable anymore (seems to be placing herself as upper class even though we don't really have a class system in Ireland )but pops on for the chats so she comes across as down to earth to sell her POCO wares so she can buy her designer gear!!

Reactions: 15
The Artipope baby carrier as worn by Fashion Bug Blog and Millie Macintosh. Pippa is definitely not relatable anymore (seems to be placing herself as upper class even though we don't really have a class system in Ireland )but pops on for the chats so she comes across as down to earth to sell her POCO wares so she can buy her designer gear!!
Nearly €800 for a baby sling?
Obscene.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nearly €800 for a baby sling?
Obscene.
I recall in the program on RTE before their wedding, there was a debate about if a candy cart was in the wedding budget. How things have changed. 800 for a buggy/pram but for a baby carrier? You can get them for about €50. Has she kept nothing from her previous births?

I recall in the program on RTE before their wedding, there was a debate about if a candy cart was in the wedding budget. How things have changed. 800 for a buggy/pram but for a baby carrier? You can get them for about €50. Has she kept nothing from her previous births?
Ah but babies have changed so much in the past few years... no wait, that's not true! They haven't changed at all! But Pippa's entire persona has changed in that short period, clearly.
Honestly I could nearly understand the splurge if it was really cool and iconic looking, or if it was somehow substantially more safe, efficient or practical than your standard €50-100 sling. But it's not. Just blatant, blind consumerism.
It even sounds hard to clean: pretty sure you can't throw a sling made from cashmere and silk into the washing machine when it gets baby vomit and liga crumbs on it!

Last edited:
So her lippy came off while she was eating her sandwich. Not a great advertisement is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually bargain basement for Pippa. Only €380
What? Must have been on the sale rail. Scarlet for her.

🤣🤪🤣

I’ve nicer in the wardrobe from Penneys

But sure look it’s her money to piss against the wind. I wonder will she regret being so spendy in ten years time.

Reactions: 4
I find her very unrelatable lately!
I remember going to one of her Fashion Factory's years ago and leaving with a list of her recommendations/staples from Penney's and Boots! All the girls in my salon stopped following her . They would have always gone to the FF too. Move over Meryl Streep 🤣😘

Reactions: 7
I find her very unrelatable lately!
I remember going to one of her Fashion Factory's years ago and leaving with a list of her recommendations/staples from Penney's and Boots! All the girls in my salon stopped following her . They would have always gone to the FF too. Move over Meryl Streep 🤣😘
I went to her fashion factory too back in 2015 and I loved her. Same as you said, very relatable and all her recommendations were affordable stuff from boots, I bought lots of stuff she raved about, bourjouis lipsticks, l'oreal primer, some rimmel stuff too. She's just become outrageously over the top now. Her skincare alone must cost thousands yearly. La mer serums and eye creams, That Sarah Chapman stuff is pricey too, i priced that steamer and over night facial oil she showed, I couldn't justify spending it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I went to her fashion factory too back in 2015 and I loved her. Same as you said, very relatable and all her recommendations were affordable stuff from boots, I bought lots of stuff she raved about, bourjouis lipsticks, l'oreal primer, some rimmel stuff too. She's just become outrageously over the top now. Her skincare alone must cost thousands yearly. La mer serums and eye creams, That Sarah Chapman stuff is pricey too, i priced that steamer and over night facial oil she showed, I couldn't justify spending it.
I topped up on those exact products too! We must have been at the same event!
I loved her style back then, it's all about the €€ now!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.