Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, poor Pippa trying to seem relatable in first class to us mere mortals who fly Ryanair with cranky children and babies, fighting like cat and dog with the hubby, stressed out of our heads. I know I'm v jealous but shag off pipsie pie
She is on another level now. Not sure who exactly she is relatable to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Most of the posters on this thread at a guess 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pippa is late to the Dubai party... forgive me for not being one bit excited to see more skylines from hotel windows, fireworks from hotel windows, hotel balcony outfits, dinner outfits, dinner pictures, cocktail pictures at dinner 🥱....
Show me pippa on a camel, pippa swimming with some dolphins, pippa taking in some culture or visiting the expo with the family in toe.... then I might tune in...

Reactions: 18
Yes interested in this answer @Instauser and your suggestion as to what the rest of us should wear to the gym? Baggy joggers and men's XL t-shirts? Or better still stay home and leave the gym for those under a size 14?
You've taken that comment up wrong.. I understood what instauser meant... if 14/16 is the biggest size that pippa has brought out, she obvs doesn't think anyone bigger should wear them... and I actually agree with what this poster said too.. shes only catering to slim people...

Reactions: 3
You've taken that comment up wrong.. I understood what instauser meant... if 14/16 is the biggest size that pippa has brought out, she obvs doesn't think anyone bigger should wear them... and I actually agree with what this poster said too.. shes only catering to slim people...
The poster said people who are over 14/16 shouldn’t wear leggings period. Given the average size on Ireland is a 14 that’s very insulting and excludes a lot of women

Reactions: 10
The poster said people who are over 14/16 shouldn’t wear leggings period. Given the average size on Ireland is a 14 that’s very insulting and excludes a lot of women
They said maybe that's HER thinking so now maybe you should direct your anger at Pippa who is actually the one doing the excluding...

Reactions: 5
The poster said if they were over a size 14/16 they wouldn't wear leggings. I think it's pretty clear what they meant by that and it's a disgraceful way to think.

Reactions: 6
Dubai is amazing. Never thought I'd like it. But decided 2 c what it what it was like. Best holiday ever. Didn't realise it was now she was going as nanny was asking last week about it. No pictures of her mother Mary travelling with 3 kids. What a great mother😇

Reactions: 2
God could you just imagine if the 6 of them had to isolate if one came down with covid. Like Jess redden and rob Kearney. I’m just not able for that at the minute. Lovely break for them though

Reactions: 3
Didn't Roz Purcell get a heap of flak for launching clothing (was it hoodies?!) that basically stopped at size 14 and she came on and addressed it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't get it what's her USP?!!
She's selling an aspirational lifestyle. I can see why you don't get it, your username is very apt! I'd be of the same mindset. I live in what can be described as a well-off middle class neighbourhood, I hear Pippa as the topic of conversation on a regular basis amongst women with high flying careers, who went to fee paying schools, some are Range Rover driving "yummy mummies". It baffles me how they are under some sort of spell when it comes to Pippa. I follow Pippa myself purely so I can keep up what they are talking about (silly me,eh?)They literally wet their knickers over "What Pippa did Next"..what Pippa wore, what Pippa had done to the house and garden, Pippa's hair/skincare regieme, restaurants where Pippa ate, where Pippa brought the kids, Pippa's bumpstyle, where Pippa went on holidays, and they copy her. They try to out-Pippa each other,it's bizarre. Just seen one of the mums' on the WhatsApp group mentioned pricing first class flights for the next family holiday as it looked so good on Pippa's instagram.Now in fairness this woman is fairly well off but not completely loaded and I'm sure Pippa got a good deal clearly showing the Airline company,but if that transfers to a handful of fools parting with their money then it's win win for Pippa/the airline. Likewise for anything else she sells that's aspirational to them. Bizarre, isn't it?!! I can sort of see how young impressionable women can be influenced to buy all the fast fashion trash by the younger influencers, but some people never grow out of it. Fair play to Pippa is all I can say, I'd love to live her lifestyle if I had the money but won't part with a penny when I know I cannot afford it. Would happily do without the Lego head husband though 🤣🤣😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say I like Pippa. It’s the hangers on like her husband and Brian downing I cannot stand. She has done well for herself. Comes from a wealthy background but a no nonsense one. So she is used to the good life and it’s not like she is one of the nouveau rich or whatever they say. I don’t always like her home style sense or whatever but sur’ that’s her own personal choice. Whatever you say about her business she is bringing in the money!

Reactions: 8
Didn't Roz Purcell get a heap of flak for launching clothing (was it hoodies?!) that basically stopped at size 14 and she came on and addressed it
Roz Purcell is forever going on about body size and bending over to show her minuscule folds of flesh so it was ironic and against all she champions in body size when she releases limited sizes. Pippa rarely if ever mentions body size, not that I hear anyway.

Reactions: 14
I dont dislike Pippa but its not like there was a gap in the market for something and she sat down and invented something etc.. she is exactly what other posters on here say... a rich woman who looks well with alot of women who follower her and want to be her.... so she puts her 'brand' on very ordinary things, notebooks, jeans, runners, gymwear and the women who want to be her buy them... very simple and effective business model but personally I dont see anything to admire or clap and whoop for... at the end of the day you can wear what she wears and buy what she sells but I think its far better to have your own style and individual ideas about fashion and lifestyle than being part of some sort of pippa cult... 😂

Reactions: 7
About 5 years ago when she realeased her first book my manager's manager in work who I really respected bought it!! She was so excited when it arrived! I soon lost all respect for her that day! She's a woman in her 40s like 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is just a personal opinion and of course won’t be shared by everyone but I much rather watch Pippas insta stories of the nice house and holidays then the likes of FBG stomping around citywest. I don’t buy her clothes and am not a mega fan but the content is at least nice to look at.

• Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.