Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. She uses the Paris filter all the time.
She should take a leaf from Aimee Connolly who uses the hash tag #filterfreefaces and never uses a filter. This thing of applying makeup with a filter is just nonsense. Sure she hasn’t so much as a pore!
She is copying Aimee is many ways , like even the names of the cream blushes are so familar

Reactions: 4
I’ll be shot, but for someone who struggled with the inability to conceive and has said she is mindful of others in the same position, she is very smug and in your face with the new baby. The constant over sharing, gloating and general level of smugness is grating on me now. I don’t usually mind baby content but she is very full on this time around in a way she never used to be. I get that she is over joyed but I wish she would keep most of it to herself.
To be fair, she's suffered her own loss and is entitled to be happy and in love with her new baby. And to enjoy showing him off. She seems very appreciative and comes across as knowing how lucky she /they are to have him.

Reactions: 23
Probably a bandaid baby
She went through the unfortunate event of having a miscarriage...so any baby after that would be a "bandaid" baby as you say?! Cop on to yourself. I don't find her overbearing when it comes to her baby. Jez, let her enjoy the moment after such heartache.

Reactions: 22
To be fair, she's suffered her own loss and is entitled to be happy and in love with her new baby. And to enjoy showing him off. She seems very appreciative and comes across as knowing how lucky she /they are to have him.
She can do what she likes and I’m not saying she can’t, more saying how surprised I am at how boastful she seems to be this time around having suffered a loss and difficulty to conceive. I thought she would be more mindful but she doesn’t seem to be. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Its probably to steer off the fools who think she is disappointed Billy's not a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god what a disgusting comment. After a fairly late miscarriage? Pure nasty.
I was referring to their marriage....i'd no idea she'd a miscarriage so calm down

She went through the unfortunate event of having a miscarriage...so any baby after that would be a "bandaid" baby as you say?! Cop on to yourself. I don't find her overbearing when it comes to her baby. Jez, let her enjoy the moment after such heartache.
That's not what I said.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Aaaanyway. See how she only showed her doing her make up today after all her base was done. She probably didn’t want to show the raft of expensive products she was using under it to try and make her products look better

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say I think she look amazing in that spotty dress, it’s a change from the short dress/ heels she always wears.

I think she is full on with the baby spam tbh but each to their own. Maybe a Pippa junior collection coming soon…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Cashmere on a baby.....just doesn't sit right with me!
I agree, it’s excessive. On Black Friday she was posting about her favorite Irish brands but then last week she posts the cashmere baby clothes from a UK company claiming it’s a favorite. What normal working class person dresses a baby in cashmere? At that age babies are lucky to get more than a wear or 2 out of clothes. It’s showey-offey. Too many families struggling & we are still in a pandemic. I can’t tolerate this vulgar display of wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm curious: why doesn't it sit right with you?
I like cashmere, i have 3 sweaters. It's a high maintenance fabric. Washing it- I'd rather slit my wrists! I tend to wear it and air it and only wash it if stayed( I'm minging i know!). Putting cashmere on my newborn, who while feeding leaks milk under chin and onto clothes 🤷 that cashmere cardigan would get 1/2 wears max!!

Reactions: 8
I agree, it’s excessive. On Black Friday she was posting about her favorite Irish brands but then last week she posts the cashmere baby clothes from a UK company claiming it’s a favorite. What normal working class person dresses a baby in cashmere? At that age babies are lucky to get more than a wear or 2 out of clothes. It’s showey-offey. Too many families struggling & we are still in a pandemic. I can’t tolerate this vulgar display of wealth.
But she's not from a normal working class family or background so why should she pretend that she is? Just to appeal to the people who are working class?

Reactions: 10
But she's not from a normal working class family or background so why should she pretend that she is? Just to appeal to the people who are working class?
Some people on here are terminally offended by whatever she posts. Sure someone said the other day that she was gloating by showing off the baby too much.

Reactions: 15
I like Pippa and her content and have no issues with her showing off her baby. I think it’s great. What I do have an issue with is these inta huns popping out babies and then posting about their days/ nights out all dolled up to the nines like that’s normal. It’s not and it’s giving younger and vulnerable people a bad impression. It’s also making other new mums feel like tit. They should keep this crap off Insta. It does no good to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like Pippa and her content and have no issues with her showing off her baby. I think it’s great. What I do have an issue with is these inta huns popping out babies and then posting about their days/ nights out all dolled up to the nines like that’s normal. It’s not and it’s giving younger and vulnerable people a bad impression. It’s also making other new mums feel like tit. They should keep this crap off Insta. It does no good to anyone.
So if someone wants to get dolled up and go out they can't post it for fear of offending someone? I'm so sick of this woke snowflake shite where somone is offended all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.