Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian just announced he’s opening a new store in Dublin..
Surely he wouldn’t be announcing that if there’s a baby announcement coming very soon, as in the next day or two. But you never know with Brian, God forbid the attention not be on him for a split second 😅🤦🏼‍♀️
awe cute he’s saved up his pocket money xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brian just announced he’s opening a new store in Dublin..
Surely he wouldn’t be announcing that if there’s a baby announcement coming very soon, as in the next day or two. But you never know with Brian, God forbid the attention not be on him for a split second 😅🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s perfect timing. The amount of engagement Pippa will be getting with the new baby and she’ll be plugging his business. You couldn’t pay for that advertising.

Reactions: 8
It's pure ignorance when people say that! 🙄 until you go through one and the circumstances around it you will never have an understanding of it 🤷‍♀️
Thank you this comment, needed to be said! My first ended up in a section due to circumstances beyond my control (son has genetic condition) and even though I was looking soooo good for VBAC on my second boy, again things just didn't go my way. I've experienced PND since and I was surprised during counselling how much I needed to talk about both births ending in sections.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
"Multi brand footwear store" is what it says online so I think its just retailing other brands, I think!

Reactions: 2
"Multi brand footwear store" is what it says online so I think its just retailing other brands, I think!
A shoe shop Brian, you're opening a shoe shop.
I have to say it's a huge building and most be costing a pretty penny to rent. It's out of left field though never would of come up with shoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate that too posh to push term.
A human is exiting your body, either through your vagina or through major abdominal surgery. There are several reasons why a section may be preferred or required, none of which is the business of anyone, bar the birthing parent/s and their doctor.

Reactions: 20
A shoe shop Brian, you're opening a shoe shop.
I have to say it's a huge building and most be costing a pretty penny to rent. It's out of left field though never would of come up with shoes!!
They’d want to sell a lot of shoes to pay the rent on that spot. I thought from the sneak peaks they were opening a bar/club

Reactions: 9
Chloe really pushing poco, everything seems discounted, must be trying to clear stock

Reactions: 2
In defence of the poster who said “ too posh to push “ there was a time when women CHOSE a c section over a V- birth because it was seen as an easier option in terms of planning and your hoo ha not being stretched . Nothing to do with emergency sections or other emergencies - women did choose to have C sections as a lifestyle choice the same as Botox, fillers , veneers etc so the term “ too posh to push “ was coined .

Reactions: 21
I think she posted a pic of a Halloween babygro a few weeks ago so maybe it's next week she is going in

Reactions: 1
I think it's some kind of.money laundering scan with Brian's new shop. Why would anyone open a shop now when most people buy on line. As 4 chloe & pocca. Desperate times call 4 desperate measures. They know anyone of a decent age won't buy that crap so now trying 2 push it on th younger generation. Fast fashion🤣

Reactions: 8
Has pippa gone in?? Is Michelle Tighe babysitting??? If not who are the kids she brought to Luggwoods tonight 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.