Pippa O'Connor #5 Jumpers, chairs no price too high, Brian's got a finger in another m pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just a personal opinion and of course won’t be shared by everyone but I much rather watch Pippas insta stories of the nice house and holidays then the likes of FBG stomping around citywest. I don’t buy her clothes and am not a mega fan but the content is at least nice to look at.
Same as this. If I had to follow someone I prefer the aspirational idea of Pippa than scummy mummy Grace. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve still to see someone wear poco, yet when you see the figures and money touted it’s a goldmine!

Reactions: 10
She's hardly someone to look up to. Why would I want my children aspiring to be a clothes horse who only got rich from her connections in the first place. I'd much rather they followed people with real careers who actually have real skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There was a lot of luck involved though. She wasn't some unknown selling jeans. She got lucky off the back of her brother when someone suggested she should try modeling. What was she doing before that?

Reactions: 8
Where’s she’s staying looks like it’s been designed by Ventura 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve still to see someone wear poco, yet when you see the figures and money touted it’s a goldmine!
It is a funny one, I’ve never seen anyone in a poco sweater or anything branded. Of course they could be wearing the jeans and I couldn’t tell but who is buying the clothes. Maybe it’s cos I’m working from home so not out and about much that I don’t see them.

You have to hand it to Pippa & Legohead. They certainly aren't afraid to spend their earnings on absolute luxury for themselves. Couldn't even imagine how much that suite that they're staying in will cost. I presume its for 7/10 days. Not to mention the 1st class flights over. They have to have a few incomes coming in from different sources to keep all the extravagant spending up. I cannot see how clothes alone could generate that much revenue. If so, Maeve from Love Cherish will be booking in beside them soon, with her Oh Molly range. Hope boys will be safe around that high balcony.

I wonder are the boys & nanny in separate suite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've heard they are a small enough fit so its prob alot of husbands buying poco for their wives that wreck their heads about her all day and then when they arrive they don't fit so dont get worn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🙈🙈
Omg the room looks unreal. I thought the balcony was part of the main hotel balcony like off the bar or something not their own private one. I'd be quite happy there to be honest!

A 2 bed ocean suite is €1,300/night room only next week. So min 10k for the week for the room
I'd have no problem spending that on a luxury holiday for the fam..... but seeing as my budget is currently maybe less than 5% of that I may have to hold off for a while 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't begrudge her at all.

However she is CHOOSING to show us she flew 1st class. The accommodation they're staying in. It's a bit show off to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to say, I unfollowed her yesterday after seeing that flight. It's probably just jealousy if I'm honest. I also have 3 small kids and while we are comfortable enough and will have a holiday this year, I can't relate to first class flights and Dubai holidays of a January. I used to like her but I have to agree, the snapshots of the drink and the food in first class all whilst 'hoping the baby sleeps', was all just showy offy. We've all had a really tit 2 years and I don't need wans like her showing off their wealth. Her clothes are out of reach for a lot of mums of 3 like myself and I'll be honest, it makes me feel like tit. We work really hard too but we'll never have that kind of money so it's an unfollow from me and I've followed her for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She posts wearing Lucy Nagle herself for “ comfort “ on a long haul while trying to flog her own sweatshirts and leggings in a previous post .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't begrudge her at all.

However she is CHOOSING to show us she flew 1st class. The accommodation they're staying in. It's a bit show off to me.
It actually doesn't suit her to be so flashy and show offy..very suzanne Jackson that kind of behaviour, and you except that kind of crass behaviour from suzanne, there's absolutely no need to show the flight. To me that's so boring, ohhhh great you are having prawns and avocado on your Emirates flight instead of a chicken and stuffing sandwich you get on aer lingus, and so what?!!!!

Reactions: 26
It actually doesn't suit her to be so flashy and show offy..very suzanne Jackson that kind of behaviour, and you except that kind of crass behaviour from suzanne, there's absolutely no need to show the flight. To me that's so boring, ohhhh great you are having prawns and avocado on your Emirates flight instead of a chicken and stuffing sandwich you get on aer lingus, and so what?!!!!
I think so too. I think it's quite unlike her to be so showy offy. I used to think she was quite minimal and classy about showing off their holidays, wealth etc but she's changed. Totally unrelatable.

Reactions: 13
I have to say, I unfollowed her yesterday after seeing that flight. It's probably just jealousy if I'm honest. I also have 3 small kids and while we are comfortable enough and will have a holiday this year, I can't relate to first class flights and Dubai holidays of a January. I used to like her but I have to agree, the snapshots of the drink and the food in first class all whilst 'hoping the baby sleeps', was all just showy offy. We've all had a really tit 2 years and I don't need wans like her showing off their wealth. Her clothes are out of reach for a lot of mums of 3 like myself and I'll be honest, it makes me feel like tit. We work really hard too but we'll never have that kind of money so it's an unfollow from me and I've followed her for years.
Look most of us can't relate to first class flights. Look at the haves not the have-nots. You are comfortable financially, have 3 beautiful kids and will have a holiday this year. That's fantastic. Many won't have what you have. Jealousy is a pointless emotion. Remember she has to go to bed with Brian Ormond every night!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.