Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara Reid

Hello Tattle, I've been reading the threads and I must admit I've been in tears at times. I'm a DV survivor and have been following PTWM for years. I was always singing her praises, sharing her posts and leaving messages of support (that she never replied to). I'm not rich but I really wanted to help people that were stuck in a terrible situation so I had been donating for many months to Rachael. Money did eventually get too tight and I stopped it. I sent her a long message about how much I supported her work and was deeply upset that I just cant afford to donate anymore with raising my children by myself and working full time and still in the red after each month. She read it but never replied. I wasn't upset I get that she must have lots of people messaging her, although mine was a very long message from a long term donor. The longer I followed her the more I seemed to question her and the countless things that didn't add up. I put these to the back of my mind as I thought it was just me and the rest of her fans have never left even one questioning comment. When she ranted about this site, I signed her petition and shared it without reading this site. Now I've actually read it I feel even more of a fool. What we have here is an intelligent conversation questioning things that don't make sense. I liked one comment on instagram that wasn't rude that was just along the lines of "A breakdown of the funds would be good to be released just to account for it all and be open and transparent" and she blocked me. It felt like I'd been punched in the face, I know I hadn't but someone that I've looked up to for years just like that had decided that I was some evil troll. Her refusal to answer valid questions that any charity should be able to and all this deflection makes her seem as guilty as can be. Maybe she was honest from the start, then it got just too tempting to pocket the money as no one stop her. Sorry for the long rambling post, I'm just upset that the money didn't help people and that I was foolish enough to be duped by a con woman. I wish her and her family no harm, I just want the truth to come out so that people stop donating to her and the money can be given to a proper charity with reports that account for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

skyblueannie

Just wanted to finally say HI to you guys. Like many others I was directed here by PTWM herself after her first rant. I was following her for quite a long time both on Facebook and Instagram, always liked her posts but never commented, I haven't donated but bought her book. Sadly I never suspected that she is so dishonest. Yes, some of her post didn't sit with me well (more and more recently), sometimes I was wondering how are they able to afford their new lifestyle (I've noticed the change) and I knew she was overexaggerating some situations to get more likes/comments but I was sure she was really helping people in need. Then she accused all of you here of trolling and other awful things and I came here to see it with my own eyes. To say my eyes were opened after reading your chat is an understatement! I've read most of 1st and 2nd threads and all from thread 3. Apart from few comments which I didn't particularly like (about their appearance or their children etc) the huge majority are from people asking valid questions and most of them in a polite way too! Thanks to you I have realised what she's done to the women she named in her rant! What a disgusting act!!! To be honest when I realised at first what kind of person PTWM really is I was really upset, I felt like one of my friends cheated on me, I felt angry, disappointed and confused at the same time so I can only imagine how people who donated on a regular basis must feel. The final straw for me was the way Rachael(e) treated AnaSophia. Because I was following Tattle threads I could see exactly how Rachael(e) twisted the truth and how many awful lies she spewed. To accuse Anasophia of "trolling her in a smart way" and to say she sent some abusive DMs, without showing any proof, made me sick. So I eventually pressed the unfollow button on both of their accounts today and decided to stop lurking here and let you know that I'm here 😊
So, Hello nice people of Tattle and sorry for the long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Lew28819

Hi guys,

I've been following the threads for sometime but haven't posted until now. I followed PTWM from the very beginning and was drawn in by her earlier stories as I myself has experienced the abuse growing up that she apparently did. I found it incredible that someone could be so open on social media in front of hundreds of thousands of people of the awful things she went through as I would never have the balls to myself. I struggle even thinking of things I went through let alone tell the world. I was in awe of her for that.

However, as time went on, she seemed to have a dramatic story behind every usual mundane thing in life which seemed too far fetched. I started to question whether she was exaggerating things in her life for entertainment and engagement purposes and her page was becoming more of a soap opera rather than real life. Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but be transparent about it.

I almost set up a standing order for her PayPal account after hearing the horrendous stories of her warriors, however I had niggling doubts. Maybe the fact that I'd be donating to a strangers personal account rather than a charity is what threw me off. I know that many did donate though without even questioning it.

What got me is that lost from December. She was talking about a warrior and what a shit day she had and throwing in there that she needed a deposit to buy her home from the landlady. I didn't see how that was relevant to the warrior. I knew as soon as i read it that her 'crew' were going to come up with a fundraising campaign for her,. Maybe she also knew... hence why she threw it in the post? But what gets me the most is December is the same month that she found out she's pregnant... coincidence?

Since then her Instagram page seems to be all about her and her homelife. She doesn't post on her Facebook page anywhere near as much as she used to and rarely are there any posts of her helping out DA victims anymore. This is what has probably triggered donators to question where their money is going. Especially with the hypocrisy of her screaming she's skint one minute and showing off a mulbury bag the next. I would say her finances absolutely have nothing to do with the public however, if she's taking money off the public then it absoultely does. Especially when that money has been taken under pretence.

I was disgusted when I saw her reply on joshes post, as I've been following the thread for a while, I knew as I was reading it that there was no plotting and planning to troll his account, no personal attacks on kidscape employees and there had been no answer to where the PayPal donations have been going. From her crying fit about tattle a few weeks ago I knew there had been no poll and no wishes of harm to her baby. She's a down and out LIAR and this understandably has fuelled those who have donated who only wanted their questions answered. The lies have also confirmed to me that the majority of her 'stories' are probably lies too! To draw in the followers to gain more fame and profit.

With regards to her wording on her PayPal account, I see no reference that she will be taking a salary from the donations? It does say that she wants regular donations so that she has the time to help the warriors and charities etc, otherwise she will have to run regular campaigns which would eat up her time that could be spent actively helping them instead... not so that she can give up work commitments and take a salary from it? Does anyone else see that? If I'm correct then surely this is fraud? Like someone going house to house scamming old ladies to donate to none-existant charities. Those scammers would be prosecuted... how is this any different?

For the record I don't have anything personal against this woman, what I am against is vulnerable people being scammed and lied to for someone's gain. And then that gain being flaunted and those questioning it being slandered and abused!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Uberqueen

Ha ha .Messiah Kaetos stories had me howling 😂.

For all you that were unsure of who is he, well he's a music producer that somehow became a target from Mrs Meldrum after he spoke out in one of his live IGs about a racist post or something she put up. I'm not too sure of the details but she set her cult members onto him for "trolling" which he just brushed off in his own " couldn't give a monkeys" attitude.

What this experience did though was make him more outspoken about social media influencers screaming "troll" whenever someone has a different opinion to them. He speaks about these influencers needing to be more transparent with their ads and derides the use of doxxing (publishing online the contact details of people they have issues with for the sole purpose of them being ripped to shreds by the cult members)He specifically called out PTWM and MrsMeldrum for this. Its also illegal.

He's not alone. Clean Honest Living is another insta page that calls out these influencers as well as Organised Motherhood. These guys are articulate, intelligent and willing to put themselves in the firing line in search of truth.

These are the good guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

CanIGoBacktoBed

Okay, I’ve eventually plucked up the courage to post,after days and days of reading these threads.
I was another PTWM fan-I supported her after the last crying video and came over here to see what was going on that was so horrifying.
Almost immediately, the scales fell from my eyes and I realised that all the niggling concerns I had were not in my head: examples are posting Tallulah’s worksheets from her therapy; posting the dogs locked together (grim); Josh walking round in just little pants and all of the children’s private lives and feelings being put out there for all to see.

I donated. I lived in a house where DV was prevalent and I really thought I would be helping people. I have a disabled child and can’t work,so money is tight, but I felt it would be put to good use for women who were suffering.
I also responded to a message asking for help with a particular issue relating to children’s mental health and was given the email details of a total stranger and asked to message her to help!
That actually gave me a sleepless night,as I felt so guilty that I didn’t feel able to reach out to a total stranger and I felt I was letting people down.
I see the other side of her now. I’m not medically qualified,but have encountered my fair share of dysfunctional parents and also narcissistic behaviour.
There’s a role reversal going on,whereby the children are expected to support and reassure her (waking a child to take them to sleep in her bed when Josh isn’t there?!) and a neediness that will make the kids feel confused and burdened with responsibility.
Of course I care about misused funds,but I worry so much about the long term effects on the children.
I worked with children for many years and have a lot of experience trauma/mental health. etc. I think all of them will have their own,separate issues 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Hi,
I'm a new member, although i have been lurking on here reading the posts since R's first outburst about this site a few weeks ago. I came on to see whether what she was saying is right and found that actually she couldn't be further from the truth. What I read was well balanced questions and concerns which in my eyes are totally acceptable, especially from those who have donated money and wish to know where the funds have gone to.
I want to be clear I am not defending her but I've read that some people think not all these things would happen to one person, i agree about her always being the right place to be a hero as that's just beyond coincidental but as for negative things, my life for the first 30 years has been a series of car crashes, usually down to decisions family members have made which has then intertwined with my life. And the impact of those things has led me to making decisions that have not been for the best. I have said to my one friend who has stood by me the whole time that if I was to write a book or tell someone chronologically What's happened they wouldn't believe me! As some of it is just beggars belief! But anyway I digress, due to smarter decisions and distancing myself I've been able to forage a nice life for myself and my little family.

I have followed PTWM for a few years now I think, I brought the book but never donated. I think I took everything she said as a pinch of salt tbh as an internet personality as she obviously does things for likes and getting her brand out there. But the DV work she was doing inspired me. When I read about her asking for donations I assumed she would use the money to provide things such as emergency accomadation, help with moving costs, clothes etc for people who have fled with nothing, maybe a small admin amount. If I had been a regular donator I would have expected a breakdown, not breaching confidentiality but for example:
This quarter: £xxx was used for emergency accomdation, £xxx was used for food, we helped xx warriors and xx babies. (I don't like the term warriors, I survived DV and I'm a survivor not a warrior, women's aid recommends the term survivors I think?)

I worked in IT up until 18 months ago and now work in social care (transferable skills ftw!) So I feel I can comment on a few things....

Getting people into refuges - I personally think that's bull, I work with families who need immediate refuge places but there aren't any a lot of the time, anywhere in the country. I am a professional who works with other professionals who's goal is safeguarding, keeping parents and children safe. And we can't even get places so how does R, just a person off the street manage?

Josh assisting at an RTC they were passing - again not defending but this is possible. Police, fire and those in the medical profession have a duty of care and have a oath of sorts that says even if they are off duty if they pass an accident they stop to help, they may be sent on their way but if they are found to knowingly pass without offering help they can be struck off. My mum is a nurse and my dad a doctor (cliche I know!) And I remember times as children when we would stop at an accident before services arrived and they would tell us to lock the doors and they would go and help until they were no longer needed. I can't comment on R's involvement as I have no idea what passers by do in these situations.

Instagram IP addresses - for starters IP addrrsses dont mean much, they give a vague location, they dont track individual users down. The only time instagram will get involved is if they are asked to by the police. The police will only get involved is if its a serious crime or if there is significant risk of harm. If she thinks she can get people reported/prosecuted without evidence she is mistaken. The police won’t be interested unless it’s a serious crime, they are so underfunded/staffed they have their hands completely full will bigger things than social media. She should know that being married to PC J.

The boys mum - in my experience courts do not remove children from a parent unless something very serious has gone on. The mum would have had representation as social care have to ensure all parties are represented so as not to have bias in a case which could lead to a case being thrown out or appeal. I have seen mums petition on change.org and it's all very sad, however none of us know if it's all true, what really happened or what is in the boys best interests. We don’t really know who wrote it and it was only up for a few days. Sometimes courts have to decide which parent is the “lesser of the two evils” so to speak, so awarding custody to R & J doesn't mean that they are good parents, it just means the children are less likely to come to harm in their care compared to being with mum. It's a sad state of affairs but is preferable to foster care. I'm not sure what starting a petition would achieve, I don't know of any organisations that can help in Devon with contact but if someone does maybe they could list them here with the hope that sam or someone close to her reads it.

I think both their behaviour is atrocious, her for doing it and him for supporting her in it. I can't help but feel that their is DV in the form or control and coercion with regards to J. (Her against him). I completely support the truth coming out and think that one day very soon she is going to come undone.

I feel most sorry for the 6 children living in this mess and what will happen to them when it all comes out. What will happen when no money is coming in now neither parent is working? What kind of lives must they be living totally exposed to the public, including their peers. There is no safeguarding at all for the poor children, R clearly has no idea.
I could go on and on but this is enough of a rant for now! I hope I don't get blocked for this! I am really not in support of them.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 46

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Hi.

I've been reading these threads with amazement this past week or so.

I've been following PTWM on FB for a few years. I have never donated, but I used to enjoy her tales of "real" family life and I believed she was a force for good.

In fact, I think I do still believe that she was doing some good, although probably much more along the lines of raising awareness and followers for causes, charities and businesses. You can see causes she has tagged and they have thanked her publicly for donations.

Much more than that, I'm not sure. The copper from Kirklees ring her up in the early hours...that's just wild!

If you go back on her FB feed, you can indeed see as soon as she became pregnant, pretty much all "warrior" talk stopped. But those monthly PayPal donations won't have.

The one thing I want to highlight, although mentioned on earlier threads, I don't think this has been picked up on yet in as much detail as I have noticed.

This is her "I paid for a poor woman's shopping" post. Thumbnails below -

1. Tash's email address hasn't been scribbled out. It has been scrolled down so it's not visible. Totally fine, but then I noticed the sender's email address begins with the letter R, as Gmail shows as a little thumbnail thing. Not a T for Tash or an N for Natasha or any other letter in the alphabet. It's an R. Very interesting. Not conclusive by any means but...yeah...you can email yourself.
  2. Rachaele has a very distinctive style of writing. Very very few people use the ampersand "&" in texts or emails etc, it's usually quicker to type "and". Rachaele however not just uses "&" but flips between both forms. Just check any of her long posts and you'll see that she uses both "&" and "and" in her words. In a massive coincidence, Tash writes the same way.
I'll stop there. You all have pointed out so many discrepancies with PTWM and I just wanted to give you the heads up with this one.

It's not conclusive, no, but it makes you think.

I wish her and her family well, I don't particularly care what she is up to day to day, but if her fans are paying for it without them being aware, then that's wrong. I hope the truth will out.

Anyway, much love.

Screenshot_20190709-212312_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190709-212330_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 41

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Clean Honest Living is spot on. Follow on Instagram, good account.
62632452_441013526454973_518837845335502821_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
There’s an undercurrent of envy about her ‘best friend’ in that post .

It’s nice that the Bride’s parents wanted to tell everyone about her achievements on their daughter’s wedding day, after all Rachel did make the day complete by turning up 😊
so it was only right she was talked about so warmly😉.

Thank God Rachel made the day so memorable for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

anasophia1991

That’s the thing tho. PTWM has never, as far as I know, said that she is a charity.

She asked for money to help let her focus on running her website. She has never (again as far as I know) stated that any of the money received would be given directly to any charity. Just that it would let her focus on her website
So why does she ban people from her page for enquiries about the donations??????

Why doesn’t she, like the ‘Ambassador’ she is, reply that our donations do not go directly to charity. Rather, they have allowed her to stop work and concentrate on xyz, and thank us for enabling her to concentrate on something she feels passionately about.

Why does she call me a troll? Why does she block me??? Why does she lie that I have sent her abuse on DMs????? Why does she incriminate herself with every action and every post????????!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I for one am quite happy to give my full name, address, date of birth and shoe size should she need them. I stand by everything that I’ve said (which to be fair isn’t very much). She doesn’t need to go all MI5 on me 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh and I do follow her on Instagram so come on Rach (with an E) can you work out who I am............ I’ll give you a quid if you can 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

anasophia1991

Can I also say that I have never ever seen more support than I have had on Tattle. I was feeling so so upset that she had conned me, but just ‘talking’ it through with you all has made me feel better (but even more determined to get to the the truth). The admin at Tattle deserve the highest praise for giving people like me a voice and not censoring/banning/blocking us like a certain dictatorship we know (and don’t love). Thank you kind people ❤❤

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MadHat

Hey if we all get dragged to court to be charged with, I don’t know “freedom of speech” or summit, maybe we could make a day of it?

Could be a laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

imjustscrolling

Hello Tattle, I usually just scroll on here hence the name but I came across these threads about PTWM a little while ago and I’m disgusted with myself for even reaching out to her when I was in a DV relationship myself, I was so reluctant to believe tattle because I felt that I owed her something but just yesterday I was lied to blatantly on her Instagram page, I’ll give you all a bit of background

On Sunday the 30th of June my family and I got a phone call to say that my grandad had suddenly and very unexpectedly passed away where he was working down at Glastonbury fest, we are all devastated beyond words, a lady in our community was kind enough to start a ‘Go Fund Me’ for us to help with the funeral costs and to help bring him home to Scotland, that will cost us £1000 alone. I still had hope in my heart that Racheal would be kind enough to put the link on her story, not donate as that’s not what I asked but even share it for me as we are painfully desperate to bring him home, so I sent her a little message explaining and asked if she could put it on her story, I got this message in return and then had notification after notification that ‘PTWM’ had posted to her story, so much for a social media break eh? This is no longer about the Go Fund Me, it is that she would send a message like that, that was clearly a lie as she had been posting all day on her story, even in a situation like this, I am heartbroken that I followed her like a sheep, I am humiliated. This probably won’t mean much to anyone else, I just wanted somewhere to rant
6CA92930-C77F-4A58-A49A-EB96057B2211.png

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I've been here for a few weeks, since being directed here by Rachaele's crying troll post, reading all the comments and waiting to post until I was sure how I felt. I live in the same town as Rachaele, my son went to the same primary school that her children attend. It is a relatively small, beautiful town, where everyone knows everyone. When Rachaele states that she is so anxious she can't leave the house I roll my eyes now, as she is always out and about and certainly doesn't look crippled with the anxiety she likes to shout so loudly about. The anxiety that hits some of us and makes it hard to simply breathe when it strikes.

A lot of her early posts on facebook drew me in as I too had a fucked up childhood and have struggled getting balance and stability in my life ever since. I was so excited for her book and received it as a gift for Christmas. I've managed to read about 3 chapters. It's very poorly written, repeats the things we can all see for free online and generally makes very little sense. Her idea of a bad childhood it turns out, are nothing like the experiences I have had.

Moving on to the donations side of things, this is where I'm the most shocked. I have never donated but I certainly believed that donations were being passed onto relevant charities. The way it's worded on facebook and in her posts, definitely leads people to think they are giving to help people in dire circumstances, not to pay for Rachaele to live a better life. Life is generally expensive here, property to rent or buy is very costly, eating out in restaurants is very expensive. We live in a beautiful part of England, in a tourist hotspot, and we pay for the privilege. And her lifestyle has changed dramatically. The deletion of comments and blocking of people asking for proof of where their money has gone, speaks volumes. It's really so simple, if you haven't done anything wrong, to post details of where the money has gone. The absolute refusal to do so, should ring alarm bells with everyone. I can't understand why people are still donating!

Sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 32