Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless his story isn’t aimed at us of course..
I’m not sure it is. I don’t think it’s any coincidence that he’s also posted a photo of when he got engaged to R and of the two boys in 2014 followed by that meme.

If that’s the case, dick move is being polite 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just wanted to finally say HI to you guys. Like many others I was directed here by PTWM herself after her first rant. I was following her for quite a long time both on Facebook and Instagram, always liked her posts but never commented, I haven't donated but bought her book. Sadly I never suspected that she is so dishonest. Yes, some of her post didn't sit with me well (more and more recently), sometimes I was wondering how are they able to afford their new lifestyle (I've noticed the change) and I knew she was overexaggerating some situations to get more likes/comments but I was sure she was really helping people in need. Then she accused all of you here of trolling and other awful things and I came here to see it with my own eyes. To say my eyes were opened after reading your chat is an understatement! I've read most of 1st and 2nd threads and all from thread 3. Apart from few comments which I didn't particularly like (about their appearance or their children etc) the huge majority are from people asking valid questions and most of them in a polite way too! Thanks to you I have realised what she's done to the women she named in her rant! What a disgusting act!!! To be honest when I realised at first what kind of person PTWM really is I was really upset, I felt like one of my friends cheated on me, I felt angry, disappointed and confused at the same time so I can only imagine how people who donated on a regular basis must feel. The final straw for me was the way Rachael(e) treated AnaSophia. Because I was following Tattle threads I could see exactly how Rachael(e) twisted the truth and how many awful lies she spewed. To accuse Anasophia of "trolling her in a smart way" and to say she sent some abusive DMs, without showing any proof, made me sick. So I eventually pressed the unfollow button on both of their accounts today and decided to stop lurking here and let you know that I'm here 😊
So, Hello nice people of Tattle and sorry for the long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Scientist? Really? He's a bird twitcher/(ex?) small town copper.

You ain't at David Attenborough/Chris Packham status yet mate.

The bullshit narcissism continues ...
I think it’s just a total joke. They aren’t being serious. Just chose a profession off the list that was as far from what he actually does.

Don’t think this one can be read in to and used against them.

Reactions: 5
Hmm. They've been at sports day today haven't they. They're not popular locally so probably directed at some of the other parents .
Maybe. I just assumed it was aimed at the ex! Whoever it’s aimed at, I thought he was a bit better than that.

I totally agree x
I work in a hospital and if we get a kind donation of a box of chocolates or box of teabags from patients relatives ( both much appreciated !) but they are logged by our ward clerk and who they are from. Letters are sent to say thank you for any monetary donations with often the family coming in and having a pic if they want to do so x
I made some little crochet flowers for a hospital ward once after seeing a social media campaign. I had a lovely letter back to say thank you 😊

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to finally say HI to you guys. Like many others I was directed here by PTWM herself after her first rant. I was following her for quite a long time both on Facebook and Instagram, always liked her posts but never commented, I haven't donated but bought her book. Sadly I never suspected that she is so dishonest. Yes, some of her post didn't sit with me well (more and more recently), sometimes I was wondering how are they able to afford their new lifestyle (I've noticed the change) and I knew she was overexaggerating some situations to get more likes/comments but I was sure she was really helping people in need. Then she accused all of you here of trolling and other awful things and I came here to see it with my own eyes. To say my eyes were opened after reading your chat is an understatement! I've read most of 1st and 2nd threads and all from thread 3. Apart from few comments which I didn't particularly like (about their appearance or their children etc) the huge majority are from people asking valid questions and most of them in a polite way too! Thanks to you I have realised what she's done to the women she named in her rant! What a disgusting act!!! To be honest when I realised at first what kind of person PTWM really is I was really upset, I felt like one of my friends cheated on me, I felt angry, disappointed and confused at the same time so I can only imagine how people who donated on a regular basis must feel. The final straw for me was the way Rachael(e) treated AnaSophia. Because I was following Tattle threads I could see exactly how Rachael(e) twisted the truth and how many awful lies she spewed. To accuse Anasophia of "trolling her in a smart way" and to say she sent some abusive DMs, without showing any proof, made me sick. So I eventually pressed the unfollow button on both of their accounts today and decided to stop lurking here and let you know that I'm here 😊
I honestly didn’t think she would stoop so low as to lie about ‘abusive’ DMs I’d sent her! And I’m so glad that her lies are backfiring and people are starting to see her for what she really is (myself included). I used to really love her posts initially, now I think they were so contrived.

Welcome btw xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing is, even if he is trying is hand at sardonic 'comedy' and the post and his updated instagram occupation is a joke ( ha... bleeping...ha) they have a lot of vulnerable followers who believe everything that they post and donate.

They need to be transparent for their followers.

Anasophia - would you consider setting up a new insta account and commenting on ptwm post and/or joshs post and being completely honest and explaining who you are, why you have set up the new account and basically list out your points/questions again and ask for evidence of what she has accused you of (screenshots) and basically say this was untrue. Obviously if she never blocks/deletes as she says it will stay there and make sure you screenshot the post as soon as you post it to prove it was there? Completely understand if you don’t want to, but just wonder how she will explain that away? X

Reactions: 10
Anasophia - would you consider setting up a new insta account and commenting on ptwm post and/or joshs post and being completely honest and explaining who you are, why you have set up the new account and basically list out your points/questions again and ask for evidence of what she has accused you of (screenshots) and basically say this was untrue. Obviously if she never blocks/deletes as she says it will stay there and make sure you screenshot the post as soon as you post it to prove it was there? Completely understand if you don’t want to, but just wonder how she will explain that away? X
That did occur to me, but tbh, I think she will do the same. I think Keels did this, which is when ptwm said she was stalking her!!! Cue whiney Tattle post! I don’t think I’m going to see the money back, I just want her to be reprimanded (either legally or through her followers) not to do it again to anyone else.

Could also say about the fact she offered a refund (obv another lie) and say you would like to give her the paypal number so she can do this.

did she take Josh from his first wife? Now I know he went willingly but I think she's a highly calculating person in every aspect of her life

Reactions: 6
That did occur to me, but tbh, I think she will do the same. I think Keels did this, which is when ptwm said she was stalking her!!! Cue whiney Tattle post! I don’t think I’m going to see the money back, I just want her to be reprimanded (either legally or through her followers) not to do it again to anyone else.
Yeah I understand. You are right she would say you are stalking her 🙄 I just feel so bad for you that she has basically stolen your money from you x

I can’t believe she posted publicly that she had offered you a refund and you had ignored her message so therefore you were a liar... she then blocked you so you couldn’t access a message thread between you and her and prove there was no history of messaging? How does she sleep at night. Blatant liar 🤥

Reactions: 14
Still a bad taste post from a copper with all the victims/documentary over the alleged MJ abuse, especially with his wifes quest to save all the victims of abuse...

Not many brain cells showing with this one.
He might want to look into digital blackface while hes at it lest he becomes another to face criticism of casual racism.

• Heart
He might want to look into digital blackface while hes at it lest he becomes another to face criticism of casual racism.
All from a Copper too.

The diversity of it ...

I've actually got tenous links to Mr M via SM, friends of friends of friends. I personally don't think the small town policing is the way forward but it seems to be the devon mentality - copperwise and just down here. Bullyboy/nasty head girl team tactics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank you! I also don't see how so many women look up to her. She stole another woman's husband... that goes against the rules of sisterhood! And then when said woman had a breakdown... She stole her children! I can't even begin to imagine how I would cope if some woman came along and took my husband and then my kids. It must be earth shattering! She is not a role modal in the slightest. If I'd know this from the start I would never have followed her in the first place!
With her whinging daily, nagging, laziness, and the way she belittles and makes fun of josh, I wouldn’t be surprised if his head is turned by someone else? If he could do it to his first wife then he is capable of doing the same to rachaele- as they say there’s no harm in a taste of your own medicine. It must have been awful for his ex wife, I can’t even imagine what she must have went through, then for rachaele to parade what a ‘perfect’ (😂) relationship her and josh apparently have along with photos of the boys who aren’t her boys must be soul destroying for Josh’s ex wife, it shows both of their true colours- sneaky, sly and selfish.

I’ve also noticed she’s all for her girls, but never ever has anything positive to say about the boys or includes them in her posts? That must be awful for them, I posted in the previous thread that there’s a photo of josh with his arms around rachaeles three girls, and his two boys are standing on the side lines 😢 I pointed out if I didn’t know their family dynamics I would have assumed the three girls were josh’s kids and the boys are just friends or distant family members, it must be hard for them when her girls are put on a pedestal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
With her whinging daily, nagging, laziness, and the way she belittles and makes fun of josh, I wouldn’t be surprised if his head is turned by someone else? If he could do it to his first wife then he is capable of doing the same to rachaele- as they say there’s no harm in a taste of your own medicine. It must have been awful for his ex wife, I can’t even imagine what she must have went through, then for rachaele to parade what a ‘perfect’ (😂) relationship her and josh apparently have along with photos of the boys who aren’t her boys must be soul destroying for Josh’s ex wife, it shows both of their true colours- sneaky, sly and selfish.

I’ve also noticed she’s all for her girls, but never ever has anything positive to say about the boys or includes them in her posts? That must be awful for them, I posted in the previous thread that there’s a photo of josh with his arms around rachaeles three girls, and his two boys are standing on the side lines 😢 I pointed out if I didn’t know their family dynamics I would have assumed the three girls were josh’s kids and the boys are just friends or distant family members, it must be hard for them when her girls are put on a pedestal.
She said in her book that when they first got together Josh was spending more time with her girls than his boys and the boys thought he didn’t love them as much and that he was more of a dad to the girls.

• Sad
  • Wow
She said in her book that when they first got together Josh was spending more time with her girls than his boys and the boys thought he didn’t love them as much and that he was more of a dad to the girls.
Wow thats shocking! I don't get how she could feel okay with that. I imagine the boys will fell even more pushed out once the new baby comes along.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.