Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys, my apologises I just want everyone to see that clearly rachaele has been sprouting lies left right and centre šŸ˜”
Donā€™t worry I know exactly how you feel, itā€™s heartbreaking and so sad that this womanā€™s voice isnā€™t being heard šŸ˜ž

Reactions: 2
Are any of them bar Seb and Betsy even old enough for Instagram?

This is why we donā€™t put our kids in the public eye luv. We donā€™t share their schools. Their home. Them sleeping. Them on a calendar.

BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WILL DO THIS tit AND WORSE.

Reactions: 16
I also call bullshit. Itā€™s funny how she keeps claiming people are sending her/Josh/kids ā€˜vile and horrificā€™ abusive dms, yet NEVER posts any proof. She just doxxs the person like she did me. I can also do that, screenshot their page, block them then post that they sent me abuse. Knowing her background, she is incapable of telling the truth.

When her kids/step-kids are old enough, they will come and find this site and discover the truth about the lies she told.

Reactions: 12
Be careful posting it on here- although sheā€™s posted it on her stories. Because under her writing are other peopleā€™s names- and that also is not ok for us to share.
Not being the party pooper. Just protecting Tattle šŸ˜‚. šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€āœˆļø
So sheā€™s also put at least one entirely innocent person potentially at risk too.

I see sheā€™s just uploaded a screen shot. There is nothing that can tell anyone reading the message whether the sender is a child or not - this is a huge risk. Rachael, as a ā€œresponsible adultā€ and an influencer should not be sharing these details. If she can see itā€™s wrong, why is she doing it? Because itā€™s only wrong when itā€™s directed at her kids?

Also, if their accounts are monitored, there was no chance of them seeing the messages and no harm done, which is more than can be said for Rachaelā€™s behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Hi.

I've been reading these threads with amazement this past week or so.

I've been following PTWM on FB for a few years. I have never donated, but I used to enjoy her tales of "real" family life and I believed she was a force for good.

In fact, I think I do still believe that she was doing some good, although probably much more along the lines of raising awareness and followers for causes, charities and businesses. You can see causes she has tagged and they have thanked her publicly for donations.

Much more than that, I'm not sure. The copper from Kirklees ring her up in the early hours...that's just wild!

If you go back on her FB feed, you can indeed see as soon as she became pregnant, pretty much all "warrior" talk stopped. But those monthly PayPal donations won't have.

The one thing I want to highlight, although mentioned on earlier threads, I don't think this has been picked up on yet in as much detail as I have noticed.

This is her "I paid for a poor woman's shopping" post. Thumbnails below -

1. Tash's email address hasn't been scribbled out. It has been scrolled down so it's not visible. Totally fine, but then I noticed the sender's email address begins with the letter R, as Gmail shows as a little thumbnail thing. Not a T for Tash or an N for Natasha or any other letter in the alphabet. It's an R. Very interesting. Not conclusive by any means but...yeah...you can email yourself.
  2. Rachaele has a very distinctive style of writing. Very very few people use the ampersand "&" in texts or emails etc, it's usually quicker to type "and". Rachaele however not just uses "&" but flips between both forms. Just check any of her long posts and you'll see that she uses both "&" and "and" in her words. In a massive coincidence, Tash writes the same way.
I'll stop there. You all have pointed out so many discrepancies with PTWM and I just wanted to give you the heads up with this one.

It's not conclusive, no, but it makes you think.

I wish her and her family well, I don't particularly care what she is up to day to day, but if her fans are paying for it without them being aware, then that's wrong. I hope the truth will out.

Anyway, much love.

Screenshot_20190709-212312_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190709-212330_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 41
R said in the podcast thingy about her oldest child, the one that lives in the shed in the garden ... 'Do I buy her a bottle of wine when she asks for it? Is it illegal to do that?' ( in relation to other teens being allowed to drink with parental permission )

Erm ... you live with a police officer? Yet you are asking the internet about buying a underage child alcohol?

Fucked up bullshit nonsense DRAMA.

Donā€™t worry I know exactly how you feel, itā€™s heartbreaking and so sad that this womanā€™s voice isnā€™t being heard šŸ˜ž
I empathise with Samantha with being a mum myself and a wife, Iā€™m so Inlove with my husband that my world would shatter if god forbid I caught him with someone else, then for my children to be taken off me and for it to be parades online for all to see? How devastated and humiliated she must have felt, I do believe in karma though and if joshā€™s head was turned once it can be turned again

Iā€™m just going to put it out there because we know she is reading this

If a message appears on one of the kids instagrams etc and she screenshots it ... I bet the time is scrubbed out!
You called it šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think the screenshot she posted is just a tactic to steer the conversation on here away from joshā€™s ex?

Reactions: 13
Unless she shows screenshots of the messages it didnā€™t happen as far as Iā€™m concerned. Just a tactic to detract, detracf, detract, and get more sympathy from her army.
It looks a similar account to the ghost/bot accounts that someone else posted about today. I'd like to see the screenshots too, she doesn't usually mind posting private messages so why the change now

Reactions: 8
I just checked Josh's profile...he has gone from public figure to 'scientist ' in the lat 24 hours hahaha this is brill

You called it šŸ¤Ŗ

It looks a similar account to the ghost/bot accounts that someone else posted about today. I'd like to see the screenshots too, she doesn't usually mind posting private messages so why the change now
She sent the messages to herself ... there is no evidence itā€™s Sebs Instagram ..... she probably created the account and sent it to herself...

Reactions: 7
To be honest if I had strangers paying money to try and find out who owned my house and beying for my blood, then Iā€™d have taken control of all my kids social media too

I donā€™t blame her for that.

And if people were messaging my kids, then me doxxing then would be the least of their worries
No one is baying for blood, just transparency

I imagine as the person who checked the land registry has been donating for the past 2 years, she was checking to see if her donations had helped pay towards a house deposit seeing as R wonā€™t state what theyā€™ve been spent on.

No evidence has been provided yet that anyone messaged Seb. Screenshot showed nothing. She has exploited those kids for years on SM to make money - no one should be sending abusive messages to children, but R shouldā€™ve started to think about their safeguarding a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be honest if I had strangers paying money to try and find out who owned my house and beying for my blood, then Iā€™d have taken control of all my kids social media too

I donā€™t blame her for that.

And if people were messaging my kids, then me doxxing then would be the least of their worries
You honestly think people are baying for blood?! I canā€™t speak for everyone but all I personally want (now I know she is a prolific liar) IS. MY. MONEY. BACK. She has manipulated and cheated to get our hard earned money and sits on her butt using all our donations as a salary whilst mugs like me work 12 hours a day funding her lifestyle. So sorry if I feel a little put out.

Reactions: 26
Funny how those screenshots went up as soon as we said we didnā€™t believe her. šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m baffled with her latest one.

Yup. Ticks the illegal box. Doxxing.
Yup. Iā€™ll be contacting Lauren at Kidscape again. And no, I donā€™t care if her argument is ā€œwell, they shouldnā€™t have messaged Sebā€
No, they shouldnā€™t have messaged SEB, but Rachael claims sheā€™s intercepted that before anyone else saw it. But now, 150k people will see that message, not the images - conveniently (although Iā€™d rather not but they can be of dogs all sorts for arguments sake)
NOONE even Seb would have been aware of this if sheā€™d just blocked the account. But no, you shove it online for the world to see.
Rallying your army. Thatā€™s what you are doing.

Rachael. You are dangerous. Not how you think, in a Putin/ Kim Jung Un way.
In a way that is going to absolutely destroy all your children and step childrenā€™s lives. And many many many innocent peopleā€™s around you. No wonder you home town hates you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yel

Just ignoring a troll message and clicking report doesn't get engagement, we all know it here but shocking so many of her followers fall for it.

Claiming you're being trolled is nothing more than an engagement goldmine. With her history of compulsive lying you can't trust a word she says.

Reactions: 20
Anyone can search land registry for any property and pay Ā£3 to see who owns it. Public records. I wasnā€™t stalking, I just want answers

Reactions: 16
Yep - time screenshot was taken is after the initial one of ā€œLexiā€™sā€ account.
Also how does she know what the messages in the pictures were when she hasnā€™t even accepted them?

If she had of opened them and read them the ā€œwants to send you a message ā€œ wouldnā€™t be available ? But she posted about the messages being sent and their content..... at 21:13 and at 21:17 screen shotted them and the messages have not been opened ? So how could she have known whatā€™s in them prior to 20:17 ? Does that make sense ?

Oooooops

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.