Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So back to this mornings ‘outing’ rant - which is bullshit. Anyway, this is the lady that claims she visits women in witness protection and refuges. WOW, so people that have free speech and ask if their money goes to said women in these refuges, are going to be tracked down and outed and the police after them... (you’re not at all) and she is meant to be trusted to be allowed such sensitive information as to being 1 of 3 that knows the where abouts of someone in witness protection.
No. And that absolutely confirms it to so many I think that isn’t true.
(I’m definitely rambling because I’m doing two thousand things at once... but it came to my mind that this woman claims to be sooooo trustworthy 😂 yet doesn’t flinch at putting someone who innocently asks a question out to the wolves)

Reactions: 12
‘I decided instead of paying the kids to rub my feet I’d have a pregnancy massage’

You didn’t decide you were offered a gifted massage....it’s not the same thing!
If it wasn't gifted it's been brought from her PayPal money, either way it's free,
Thought she didn't go out on her own because of anxiety etc?

And just realised I know of one of her very good friends!!!!

Reactions: 7
Maybe i'm a prude or something but one thing that made me uncomfortable was how she spoke about her kids being 'tiny turds' she called her nephew someone like 'a little fucker and always calling them arseholes etc. I could never speak about kids in those terms (maybe to my friends on a very trying day!) But not all over SM. And the worst is when she calks the baby 'this Thing inside me'. Just not nice.
Oh no now she knows i'm a mother i'm gonna be on the hit list. Guess i'd better STAND BY! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hmmm, I thought she said she didn't have designer stuff in that rant. Yet she's got a lovely Mulberry handbag in that latest picture?!
Yeah, she made a big show of it a year or so ago - I think Josh bought it her, around the same time as a Gucci belt, an All Saints leather jacket & a wedding to pay for.

Now let’s talk about those PayPal donations again .... 🤔

I mentioned yesterday that she hadn’t shown it on her squares in ages 😂

If she gets so many new followers per day, how does she manage to find the time to check the profile of each one to see how many followers etc they have?

I’d be willing to guess that she set it up herself for dramatic effect. Only it’s not very dramatic, just embarrassing.

I think this 100%. Last night when she claimed to have intercepted vile messages sent to her children people called her out on the fact the account was new and only followed her, I think she has done this to make it seem more convincing by making out she has loads of followers with fake accounts set up just to follow her.

The problem is, she isn’t at all convincing. In fact about as convincing as when my toddler has chocolate smeared all over her face and hands and when I ask her if she ate any chocolate she says no 😂

Her story about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) being tracked to usernames is laughable. I, and a lot of people who comment on this thread, haven’t said anything on which is threatening, harassment or abuse in any way. The ONLY reason I don’t message these big accounts who fleece people into giving them money, whether it’s through pretending to give the money to charity, undisclosed ads etc, is because of what has happened to Messiah on insta and users on Tattle such as Keels and Kermit who have received hundreds of messages from Mrs Meldrum or Rachaele’s cult followers with actual threats and disgusting comments such as wishing they’d hang themselves etc. Now that is ACTUAL trolling. Think you need to have a word with yourself Rach if you think posting about IP being tracked to usernames is gonna scare people from commenting on here.
I love messih’s stories and that he’s not afraid to speak the truth, good on him, a lot of respect for him speaking out for those that have been silenced 😊👍🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 21
So she has just submitted her new book. Then in her comments i'm pretty sure she is having a convo with herself or one of her friends. Oh R how do you manage it with everything else you do, oh R you are amazing. R goes on to give a rundown of her exausting day but it's ok cos now she's finished the book she's gonna relax. Good job she's not a nurse doing a 12 hr shift for far less money than is deserved then donating some of that hard eared cash to a good cause only to be accused of abuse and trolling when politely asking where it had been spent.
Somone please screen shot the comments from that post (i'm a techonphobe)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So she’s been paid by the publishers to write this book AND she’s taking a wage from her PayPal donations? Because between her writing the book every day for at least seven hours and her ‘parenting’ for the rest of it - where is the DV work? The anti-bullying (🙄) work? The work that honest, hardworking people donated their own money to fund?

Reactions: 19
I don’t need to hide the name as it is viewable on the thread-

But. Rachael. Come on now. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How many mornings have you filmed yourself saying “thank god I just got up” at 8.30 when the kids are semi dressed and ruining the place going to school?!

Attachments

• Haha
I honestly have no idea what this book will cover. People only bought the first one because they were intrigued. It was in fact a huge let down and could have been covered in a few insta posts.

So, what is she actually qualified to write about? There is no way this book will match the success of the other one.

Reactions: 5
I feel as though Racheale is just chomping at the bit for someone to say something even slightly inappropriate so that she can screen shot and then manipulate it to fit her own agenda, well, the only reason I feel the need to comment is because I was once fooled by her, almost sent her a message in fact asking for help. Fat lot of good it would have done, she’s a danger to vulnerable women, a bully and what very much sounds, given she won’t answer the question “ where are the pay pal donations going?” a con artist.

Reactions: 7
I think a great piece for a journo to do would be to cover the newish trend of influences of all sorts asking for money to provide content, and the shift from the previous way of doing things. I'd certainly be interested. Ptwm would obviously be an interesting one to cover, as well as the bigger names (global) who have started doing it. To give an example, tanksgoodnews (follow him, it's a happy page!).

It would certainly be interesting to unearth some figures around how much is donated, is it worth it (from an influencer point of view, interviews etc).

In a changing culture where social media rules this would be a good article. I hate that daily mail but if they ran with it they'd go with the controversy angle too and maybe it would make people see sense... I think they'd have something viral on their hands.

Reactions: 4
Also back to outing people. Soz.

I think the reason she’s done this is because she’s realised just how many people have joined here thanks to her Tattle rant on her own Instagram.... and this is her way of scaring people into not signing up.

NEWBIES. SIGN UP. SHE CANNOT FIND YOU.

Reactions: 16
Hello Tattle, I've been reading the threads and I must admit I've been in tears at times. I'm a DV survivor and have been following PTWM for years. I was always singing her praises, sharing her posts and leaving messages of support (that she never replied to). I'm not rich but I really wanted to help people that were stuck in a terrible situation so I had been donating for many months to Rachael. Money did eventually get too tight and I stopped it. I sent her a long message about how much I supported her work and was deeply upset that I just cant afford to donate anymore with raising my children by myself and working full time and still in the red after each month. She read it but never replied. I wasn't upset I get that she must have lots of people messaging her, although mine was a very long message from a long term donor. The longer I followed her the more I seemed to question her and the countless things that didn't add up. I put these to the back of my mind as I thought it was just me and the rest of her fans have never left even one questioning comment. When she ranted about this site, I signed her petition and shared it without reading this site. Now I've actually read it I feel even more of a fool. What we have here is an intelligent conversation questioning things that don't make sense. I liked one comment on instagram that wasn't rude that was just along the lines of "A breakdown of the funds would be good to be released just to account for it all and be open and transparent" and she blocked me. It felt like I'd been punched in the face, I know I hadn't but someone that I've looked up to for years just like that had decided that I was some evil troll. Her refusal to answer valid questions that any charity should be able to and all this deflection makes her seem as guilty as can be. Maybe she was honest from the start, then it got just too tempting to pocket the money as no one stop her. Sorry for the long rambling post, I'm just upset that the money didn't help people and that I was foolish enough to be duped by a con woman. I wish her and her family no harm, I just want the truth to come out so that people stop donating to her and the money can be given to a proper charity with reports that account for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Hello Tattle, I've been reading the threads and I must admit I've been in tears at times. I'm a DV survivor and have been following PTWM for years. I was always singing her praises, sharing her posts and leaving messages of support (that she never replied to). I'm not rich but I really wanted to help people that were stuck in a terrible situation so I had been donating for many months to Rachael. Money did eventually get too tight and I stopped it. I sent her a long message about how much I supported her work and was deeply upset that I just cant afford to donate anymore with raising my children by myself and working full time and still in the red after each month. She read it but never replied. I wasn't upset I get that she must have lots of people messaging her, although mine was a very long message from a long term donor. The longer I followed her the more I seemed to question her and the countless things that didn't add up. I put these to the back of my mind as I thought it was just me and the rest of her fans have never left even one questioning comment. When she ranted about this site, I signed her petition and shared it without reading this site. Now I've actually read it I feel even more of a fool. What we have here is an intelligent conversation questioning things that don't make sense. I liked one comment on instagram that wasn't rude that was just along the lines of "A breakdown of the funds would be good to be released just to account for it all and be open and transparent" and she blocked me. It felt like I'd been punched in the face, I know I hadn't but someone that I've looked up to for years just like that had decided that I was some evil troll. Her refusal to answer valid questions that any charity should be able to and all this deflection makes her seem as guilty as can be. Maybe she was honest from the start, then it got just too tempting to pocket the money as no one stop her. Sorry for the long rambling post, I'm just upset that the money didn't help people and that I was foolish enough to be duped by a con woman. I wish her and her family no harm, I just want the truth to come out so that people stop donating to her and the money can be given to a proper charity with reports that account for it.
Your post just says it all, I really feel for you. You kindly donated what you could barely afford and when you mesage to say you will have to stop you don't even get a reply? Not even a 'thank you. It's disgusting. I was the same as you in believing what she was saying in her rant about this page until i read it all for myself. We were all taken in by her. It's strange how she can't reply you but today on her post she has the time to everyone who is gushing over how wondeful she is. So everyone can see what a saint she is. I just hope more and more people come over here to see the truth.

Reactions: 24
IP only gives a general idea of where you are. It would take a lot lot more to actually find your exact address if not impossible.

I wonder if she knows that lol
My exact thoughts when I read that 🤣🤣 honestly, that’s something I learnt when I was 13 so how she expects no one to pick up on it baffles me 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t feel like a fool, it’s not you who is in the wrong here!

So in 2017 she started asking for “donations” to run the page and one of the reasons she gave was so she had time to reply to all the many thousands (🤥) of messages she receives every day. Yet so many people have commented saying that they have asked for help or messaged her like this and not received any reply. So even if she was taking a wage for services rendered, she isn’t doing the bloody job she promised to in the first place.

So much for being the head of a community when she can’t even be arsed to reply to vulnerable people and kind donors who’ve sent her money for months on end, helping to finance her bloody lifestyle and enabling her to give up work.

Yet comment on her one of her stories about her or the kids and she’s on it straight away, because Rachael is all that matters to Rachael (and her kids are an extension of this). I messaged her once about something I’d seen in a story, perfectly politely, and she immediately took a defensive approach and replied quite tersely. Sadly at the time, and due to my anxiety that generally makes me feel inferior, I assumed I had pitched the message wrong and it was my fault and apologised for causing any offence. I realise now that it was just her being her that was the problem.

If Rachaele held her hands up and said, do you know what, the donations are going to pay staff and admin fees, etc then people would have a choice whether to continue donating to her friends and family wage bill, allegedly.

For the inference to be that she has funds available to help her warriors is very misleading. I've not followed her as long as some people on here but I cant understand what she actually does of late to help said warriors and charities. Theres nothing to run with the looks of things. There are countless women on here that have been in dire straits but have had no reply from her or her team. Even a follow up message saying sorry we didn't get back to you, are you sorted, do you need further assistance, etc.

At the very least, there should be numbers for helplines, emergency contacts, signposts of how to find out local information.

It could actually lead to a more serious situation if a victim of DV, really idolises Rachaele and waits for a reply from her that's never coming.

She has a duty of care to these ladies by making her self a self appointed hero that can help their situation. It should be made very clear that the police is the first port of call in emergency situations.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.