Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she just showed us evidence where to donations have gone this whole thread would stop, that's all people want 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
But we haven't done anything illegal or immoral, so track away 👍I have nothing to hide.

Reactions: 14
First post here, I was directed here by PTWM herself when she doxxed Keels and have read through everything since.

Her latest story - linking usernames to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Does she not realise nobody is committing any ‘cyber crime’ here? People are just discussing where their money has gone for the most part, and even the snarky comments aren’t in any way threatening. She might be getting ‘horrific trolling’ on insta but it isn’t coming from here. She’s really trying her hardest to scare people but she has no legs to stand on.

Reactions: 16
What about Rachaele being held accountable for doxxing which is er, ILLEGAL.

What about Rachaele being held accountable and transparent in relation to what she has been spending other people’s donations on.

What about Rachaele being accountable for the safeguarding of the DA victims that she so freely passes on the details of to random strangers on the internet.

Etc etc

Rachaele, you have no place to talk about accountability given the way that you behave.

Reactions: 15
God, I’m actually surprised she hasn’t drowned in her own bullshit by now!
I’ve eye rolled myself into the next dimension from the amount of lunacy that’s come out of her in the past few days 😂

• Haha
I just could not live my life like this... clearly some shady AF stuff has gone down and whilst she may think she is untouchable whilst pregnant etc, that won’t be the case forever..... I would hate to have that cloud of uncertainty hanging over me, knowing that at any moment everything could come crashing down around me. Indicative that she is psychologically not right that she doesn’t seem to have that realisation and is plodding on shouting troll or bully at anyone who asks legitimate questions, all the while digging a deeper and deeper hole for herself.
Once the truth is exposed, the money dries up and she has her fall from grace, I can’t see that many people will be forgiving given the way she has treated others, the abhorrent lies she has told etc. Can’t see the stolen husband sticking round either. Once a cheat, always a cheat. She may think she has it all now, but it won’t last 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
It must be awful living a life based on so many lies and being so vindictive but pretending she’s sweetness & light. No wonder she is allegedly a ball of anxiety. I think she probably believes her own lies as some sort of subconscious coping mechanism.

There are obvious psychological issues - Her family and friends need to stop enabling this behaviour and get her some serious professional help.

Reactions: 10
6 weeks and that baby will be out. Then I’m sure people won’t mind a story on a non pregnant, deceiving, rude woman.

Reactions: 7
It must be awful living a life based on so many lies and being so vindictive but pretending she’s sweetness & light. No wonder she is allegedly a ball of anxiety. I think she probably believes her own lies as some sort of subconscious coping mechanism.

There are obvious physiological issues - Her family and friends need to stop enabling this behaviour and get her some serious professional help.
I imagine anyone who tries to help her gets labelled as toxic and cut off

Reactions: 5
If I was a parent and my child was invited to someone’s house for a sleepover, I wouldn’t be happy for the world knowing where my child would be on a certain date for the night. Especially as so many people know where they live. She has got no idea about keeping her children and other people’s children safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey if we all get dragged to court to be charged with, I don’t know “freedom of speech” or summit, maybe we could make a day of it?

Could be a laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.