Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Random things that annoyed me are now coming back to me. Like the time Josh slept in the car either because he was told to after an argument or he decided to after an argument. Either way a bit immature and we all saw the bright pink DFS couch that’s enough to fit a covert undercover surveillance officer on. Of course this story did not run smooth. Someone tried to break into the car! With a super strong super cool police officer inside! That day of all days! I’m not into robbing cars but if I was I would probably have a look inside before I started then decide against it if I saw a person. Josh was a hero, the end. Must have been a slow news day in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lew28819

I just wanted to say I love your post and it sums up the situation perfectly
Thank you! I also don't see how so many women look up to her. She stole another woman's husband... that goes against the rules of sisterhood! And then when said woman had a breakdown... She stole her children! I can't even begin to imagine how I would cope if some woman came along and took my husband and then my kids. It must be earth shattering! She is not a role modal in the slightest. If I'd know this from the start I would never have followed her in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Joey92

Firstly, thank you for unknowingly calming me down.

I read that and my anxiety went through the roof to the point where I was sick and nearly had an attack. I'm still clammy and shaking as I type this having a very British cup of tea to calm me down. (Why's anxiety such a bitch, I have nothing to be anxious for 😤)

I DO NOT LIKE THREATS! How did I ever find this woman even remotley relatable? I couldn't give two hoots if she did know where I lived, who with, or when I had my last shit ...but the threat of "I will expose you to everyone" is beyond disgusting! We all know she does love illegally doxxing people.

She's a very clever (dangerous) woman. She knows full well what she is doing! I feel it was a threat, not just to us, but to others who are thinking of joining....I mean we've all seen over the last week how many people have come here because of R and now have had the eyes opened (me included)

If she hates this page and she hates any comments that aren't arse licking (which we all know she deletes and blocks) then why continue to read it? My anxiety alone made me block YOU, any post you make I can only see because of these thread, how is your anxiety making you think "I'll continue reading all this". If you're not going to answer the question re donations Rach, then just quit following, making idle threats and illegal doxxing people!

No threats have ever been written on here, just simple legimate questions which she's refusing to answer!

If anything I am now more determined to help expose the truth and her LIES!

I'm going to be off here today to prepare for my police visit. What time should I expect them hun? I'll must make sure i put the kettle on and bake a cake for them 😘

Love
One anxiety riddled, angry, sarcastic bitch X

• Heart
  • Haha

Whateveryousay

These are R's words from her Dear Tattle video that is publically available in her Insta:
"...She [Keels] claims just loads and loads of lies. Errrrm one of which is I'm stealing money from the PayPal donations that we get..."

Speaking about Tattle:
"...but when you look at it there's no positive comments. There's noone that goes on and defends anyone and it's like, how is that? Like, why? Why does nobody go on?. And then when we looked into it and people did try to defend me, or just put any constructive comment you literally get 5 minutes where that comment sits on that site before it's deleted and that person is blocked."

Hmmmm Rach a little bit like when ANYONE dares question what you spent their monies on, you delete the comments and block them? Pot. Kettle. Black love.

"And part of me just wants to delete everything..."
Then do. You're not a martyr or a saviour. Give your head a rest from the horrific vileness. Work on your own issues in your time away.

About accusations:
"...and errrm the PayPal donations, I'm stealing money. That PayPal is logged. It's with an accountant. Everything is in and out. At the end of each month that money is used. And 9 times out of 10 Josh and I have a fight because I dip into our own money to give more money to people. Like, I dont need to fucking defend that."
So, if that IS the case then show that. Show that it is used EVERY month. Show the log. Redact any identifying details and prove people wrong. Show you taking your money from your own account and putting it through PayPal so it can be logged. That ISN'T saying that it is used to run your site or pay your employees for their time (which is what your clever wording of T&C's seems to indicate). Why would you not show that, and take the pressure off your heavily pregnant self? I don't understand your rationale hun, I'm sorry.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
@Sara Reid May I forward your story to clean honest living on Instagram? She’s a dear friend of mine, she will scrub your name out entirely, but she’s currently exposing PTWM and I think your story covers it perfectly.

• Heart

anasophia1991

To be honest if I had strangers paying money to try and find out who owned my house and beying for my blood, then I’d have taken control of all my kids social media too

I don’t blame her for that.

And if people were messaging my kids, then me doxxing then would be the least of their worries
You honestly think people are baying for blood?! I can’t speak for everyone but all I personally want (now I know she is a prolific liar) IS. MY. MONEY. BACK. She has manipulated and cheated to get our hard earned money and sits on her butt using all our donations as a salary whilst mugs like me work 12 hours a day funding her lifestyle. So sorry if I feel a little put out.

JBMmum

I used to donate, I cancelled a couple of months ago and I donated £5 a month stupidly so I can ask where my money has gone. I was blocked from Joshs page for liking a comment asking where the money had gone. When Rachele started the donations it was following a go fund me she ran to support a DA lady to get a house and furnish it, then there was a young girl she wanted to pay for her driving lessons. She sold the fund as not needing to do that again as the money would be there to be used immediately and she wouldn’t have to keep asking via a go fund me. That’s why I personally donated, I understand there may be some admin fees involved but I did not pay to give Rachele and her family a better life.

Plasticeyes

Just a waiting game now for R, waiting for paycheck number 6 to be born then there will be lengthy diatribes over the 3am feeds, shitty nappies, nipples falling off and vomiting with the tiredness and having to deal with SIX turds and STILL be the fucking saviour of ALL women in need.

ZZZZZZ

• Haha

Uberqueen

Is she for real?! She spreads lies and misinformation and then incited a doxxing account against several people including people in her youngest’s family!

If she can do that online what is she capable of doing in her private life? What has she done to people who have got in her way?

I think if you haven’t refreshed your dms on Instagram the dms should be there still ana.

There’s proof that she offered a refund so she should follow through with this but she won’t cos people to her are disposable and only there to give her money
It makes the gaps in her book even more intriguing.

I seriously doubt the legitimacy of that book tbh. And like a mug I bought it. I don't earn much and I felt slightly cheated after I'd read it. Her childhood has glaring holes. She was a problem teenager with an inability to tell the truth I imagine which made parenting her difficult .

I doubt the onesided DV nature of her relationship with "Tony , which was obviously toxic and violent from both sides, but she chose to bring children into that relationship and return to him several times.

She, by her own admission, treated Edie's Dad like shit. In her book she admits that the whole town turned against Josh and her when they started seeing each other.
Edies Dad then, through a family court case, was denied access to Edie for 2 years. I doubt if relationships with extended family members have healed in the years since which is why Rachael doxxed a few of them in that torrid episode a few weeks back.

We really don't know much about Joshs ex wife. That too went through family court, and seems centred on a drink problem she had. At one point she and Edies Dad had a relationship during this mess. But it's a small town, two parents united by grief in being separated from their children. Nothing really bizarre about that.

These poor kids have been through more than the average child has had to deal with. They deserve a life away from public scruitiny especially living in a small town where the wounds run deep. But, of course, Rachel then decided she wanted to be famous and the rest is history.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Lew28819

Ok I'm really confused with the comments on her latest post.

"How the bloody hell do you find the time"?
"You're superwoman"
"How do you find the time on top of all your other work?"
"That massage was well deserved"
"You deserve relaxation now"

Don't her 'crew' watch her stories? She's done nothing but slob about the past how many months getting everyone to do everything for her. She's been doing no other work! Spending a couple of hours a day with her feet up typing on her laptop is hard work?

I'm almost 8 months pregnant and have been run ragged on my feet 40 hours a week at work. On top of that I've been doing my uni work and only recently broke up from that for summer. I'm about to start my maternity leave from my job and that will be spent moving house! I'm then back at uni in September after my baby is born (albeit will be studying from home) a massage would be wonderful right now, especially with the amount of pain my body is in. But hey, I don't get 'gifted these things for lazying around doing nothing.

This sort of thing contributes to the anger of those whose eyes are opening. She is not relatable and does not live in the real world. It's like a kick in the face to those who really do struggle!

Oh, and I write novels in my own time, as a hobby 😂 it relaxes me and takes my mind away from the days work and helps me sleep. But she really deserves that massage and relaxation now after all that hard work 😂 Jesus.

• Heart

Shortone

Won't give a long message, but also someone who got sent here after feeling sorry for her with her tattle rant. Soon saw past the crocodile tears when I read through all of these....

Just one or two points I want to say.

1. Has anyone else looked at the trevy house website and Facebook page.... Even in the last couple of weeks they've been posting the need for things, even simple things like clothes or second hand prams etc. I haven't seen ptwm post anything like for a long time. She used to post things on SM about someone needing clothes or toys etc due to fleeing there home. I feel like she doesn't do that anymore and that's what I used to appreciate about following her at the start. It showed that she generally cared and wanted to help. I don't see that anymore.

2. That shower, blue mat post. She started it off by saying it was her daughters look at going to secondary school (the only bit that wasn't about herself).. Which meant she was saying she was talking about her being the same age going into secondary school (with no one looking out for her).... Then she posts about her friends wedding and says that she basically lived with them at the end of primary school and beginning of secondary school and went on holiday abroad with them??? That would be the time that she makes out she was "all alone".

Kills me to say I looked up to her and now all I see is lies.

Sorry for the long post.

anasophia1991

So from what I have seen and i have been through all the threads:-

1. There was mention of Betsy becoming pregnant and that her and her stepdad relationship was questionable.

2. Everything about this woman's life you all feel you can judge and make comment on.

3. No where on part time working mummy page does it say i will be using your donations for charity.

4. Just because a charity says it hasn't received a donation doesn't mean that she hasn't "worked with them" this could include donating a tin of peas.

5. All the people who donated, donated for the running of the page to enable her to carry on running the page and helping people.

6. Children do not get removed from their mother for no reason.

7. If everything she says is lies, you wouldn't publish this to the world and in front of other people like josh.

8. Everything on her life has been commented on in here a woman even diagnosed Tallulah on the spectrum.

9. People who haven't donated do not have the right to know where the donations have gone.

10. If she produced evidence no one not one of you would believe her.

11. She has been on numerous course from what i have seen to enable help for DV victims.

12. You say she isn't qualified to do this then why do refuges charities etc work with her?

13. When she had the conservatory done, she also donated that some else got it done as well.
Doesn’t it feel good that you can come and air your support for Rachel and not be blocked? Not be labelled a troll? Not be accused of sending abusive DMs?? I was banned for asking a question, if the situation were reversed, how would that make you feel about the person who banned you? Do you not think she incriminates herself. I’ve said it before, I would have SO much more respect for her if she put her hands up and said ‘I’ve spent your money on ....’. At least it would mean she had a tiny bit of respect for her donors.

• Heart

Scarlett30

It’s hard to keep up with this woman but does anyone else get the feeling the net is closing in with her and she is legit shitting it?

Kbird

VIP Member
Hello Tattle, I've been reading the threads and I must admit I've been in tears at times. I'm a DV survivor and have been following PTWM for years. I was always singing her praises, sharing her posts and leaving messages of support (that she never replied to). I'm not rich but I really wanted to help people that were stuck in a terrible situation so I had been donating for many months to Rachael. Money did eventually get too tight and I stopped it. I sent her a long message about how much I supported her work and was deeply upset that I just cant afford to donate anymore with raising my children by myself and working full time and still in the red after each month. She read it but never replied. I wasn't upset I get that she must have lots of people messaging her, although mine was a very long message from a long term donor. The longer I followed her the more I seemed to question her and the countless things that didn't add up. I put these to the back of my mind as I thought it was just me and the rest of her fans have never left even one questioning comment. When she ranted about this site, I signed her petition and shared it without reading this site. Now I've actually read it I feel even more of a fool. What we have here is an intelligent conversation questioning things that don't make sense. I liked one comment on instagram that wasn't rude that was just along the lines of "A breakdown of the funds would be good to be released just to account for it all and be open and transparent" and she blocked me. It felt like I'd been punched in the face, I know I hadn't but someone that I've looked up to for years just like that had decided that I was some evil troll. Her refusal to answer valid questions that any charity should be able to and all this deflection makes her seem as guilty as can be. Maybe she was honest from the start, then it got just too tempting to pocket the money as no one stop her. Sorry for the long rambling post, I'm just upset that the money didn't help people and that I was foolish enough to be duped by a con woman. I wish her and her family no harm, I just want the truth to come out so that people stop donating to her and the money can be given to a proper charity with reports that account for it.
Your post just says it all, I really feel for you. You kindly donated what you could barely afford and when you mesage to say you will have to stop you don't even get a reply? Not even a 'thank you. It's disgusting. I was the same as you in believing what she was saying in her rant about this page until i read it all for myself. We were all taken in by her. It's strange how she can't reply you but today on her post she has the time to everyone who is gushing over how wondeful she is. So everyone can see what a saint she is. I just hope more and more people come over here to see the truth.

Reactions: 24

Nattix

How can you monitor all your kids accounts ? Three Instagram accounts plus hers and Josh’s ?

I call bullshit .....

Edited to add plus tallulah isn’t even old enough to have an instagram!
I call bullshit too- Betsy is allowed to live in her own mini house but her mum still controls her insta... seems unlikely

• Haha

Empen

VIP Member
I’m baffled with her latest one.

Yup. Ticks the illegal box. Doxxing.
Yup. I’ll be contacting Lauren at Kidscape again. And no, I don’t care if her argument is “well, they shouldn’t have messaged Seb”
No, they shouldn’t have messaged SEB, but Rachael claims she’s intercepted that before anyone else saw it. But now, 150k people will see that message, not the images - conveniently (although I’d rather not but they can be of dogs all sorts for arguments sake)
NOONE even Seb would have been aware of this if she’d just blocked the account. But no, you shove it online for the world to see.
Rallying your army. That’s what you are doing.

Rachael. You are dangerous. Not how you think, in a Putin/ Kim Jung Un way.
In a way that is going to absolutely destroy all your children and step children’s lives. And many many many innocent people’s around you. No wonder you home town hates you.

• Heart

Motherofcats

Weird how she’s ‘so happy, so in love, healthy and grateful of life’ yet all she does day to day is pissing moan!?
Even the moaning is getting a bit try hard now.
God forbid you had to watch your own children at their sports day...for SIX hours...what a hero, how excruciatingly sweaty and boring that must of been for you!! WHAT?! and then you had to go and watch the little one at swimming...in this heat?!...somebody get this woman a cape!

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
You can almost see her saying to Josh...and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky tattlers!

• Haha

Empen

VIP Member
👩🏻‍✈️ Just to put Tattles mind at ease.... none of you are going to get locked up. You’re all good, if I’m ok here, you all are 😂

Police do NOT have the time to sit and go through thousands and thousands of people’s usernames on Tattle or mumsnet or Twitter, (just three of the sites I’ve seen her being questioned)- an IP address also doesn’t give you an address, it narrows someone’s location down, but it doesn’t pin point you, nor name you.

Given this morning this police released a statement to say they are SO short of funding and people that they cannot even solve crimes properly any more- then Tattle is safe.

• Heart

loolabelle

VIP Member
👩🏻‍✈️ Just to put Tattles mind at ease.... none of you are going to get locked up. You’re all good, if I’m ok here, you all are 😂

Police do NOT have the time to sit and go through thousands and thousands of people’s usernames on Tattle or mumsnet or Twitter, (just three of the sites I’ve seen her being questioned)- an IP address also doesn’t give you an address, it narrows someone’s location down, but it doesn’t pin point you, nor name you.

Given this morning this police released a statement to say they are SO short of funding and people that they cannot even solve crimes properly any more- then Tattle is safe.

So Rachel... is lying? Frankly, I’m just shocked! She always tells the truth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart