Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thats shocking! I don't get how she could feel okay with that. I imagine the boys will fell even more pushed out once the new baby comes along.
It was when they first got together and they were still living with their mum, Josh left their family home to be with Rachael. She made out it all got resolved once they all lived together but I wouldn’t be surprised if the boys still felt a bit pushed out. They must miss their mum too.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Clean Honest Living is spot on. Follow on Instagram, good account.
62632452_441013526454973_518837845335502821_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe she posted publicly that she had offered you a refund and you had ignored her message so therefore you were a liar... she then blocked you so you couldn’t access a message thread between you and her and prove there was no history of messaging? How does she sleep at night. Blatant liar 🤥
She’d blocked me before the message I posted on Josh’s thread. My very last message on her page is the one I sent below:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she ask you for your transaction number/code on her instagram page? And something about a refund? I recall seeing something before she pulled the plug on you.

Reactions: 4
Really?! The way she talks to josh and belittles him in front of the kids....maybe she should take her own advice!
She should have thought of that when her 5 year old started saying how the favourite thing that Rach likes about Josh is his ‘willy’. Or when her small children are using profanities. What an absolute hypocrite.

Did she ask you for your transaction number/code on her instagram page? And something about a refund? I recall seeing something before she pulled the plug on you.
Yes she asked me for an email and Paypal ID number then she blocked me after. No response.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Really?! The way she talks to josh and belittles him in front of the kids....maybe she should take her own advice!
Don’t want to respond to a legitimate question kids? Tell lies, threaten people, cyber bully and encourage a witch hunt. Yep, what a great example she sets to her children 👏🏼

Reactions: 13
Is she for real?! She spreads lies and misinformation and then incited a doxxing account against several people including people in her youngest’s family!

If she can do that online what is she capable of doing in her private life? What has she done to people who have got in her way?

I think if you haven’t refreshed your dms on Instagram the dms should be there still ana.

There’s proof that she offered a refund so she should follow through with this but she won’t cos people to her are disposable and only there to give her money

Reactions: 5
She can't refund, she's has silenced anyone that has asked about their donations.
Taking away your supporters voices because they asked for transparency?
Sistahood huh?

Reactions: 9
Is she for real?! She spreads lies and misinformation and then incited a doxxing account against several people including people in her youngest’s family!

If she can do that online what is she capable of doing in her private life? What has she done to people who have got in her way?

I think if you haven’t refreshed your dms on Instagram the dms should be there still ana.

There’s proof that she offered a refund so she should follow through with this but she won’t cos people to her are disposable and only there to give her money
It makes the gaps in her book even more intriguing.

I seriously doubt the legitimacy of that book tbh. And like a mug I bought it. I don't earn much and I felt slightly cheated after I'd read it. Her childhood has glaring holes. She was a problem teenager with an inability to tell the truth I imagine which made parenting her difficult .

I doubt the onesided DV nature of her relationship with "Tony , which was obviously toxic and violent from both sides, but she chose to bring children into that relationship and return to him several times.

She, by her own admission, treated Edie's Dad like tit. In her book she admits that the whole town turned against Josh and her when they started seeing each other.
Edies Dad then, through a family court case, was denied access to Edie for 2 years. I doubt if relationships with extended family members have healed in the years since which is why Rachael doxxed a few of them in that torrid episode a few weeks back.

We really don't know much about Joshs ex wife. That too went through family court, and seems centred on a drink problem she had. At one point she and Edies Dad had a relationship during this mess. But it's a small town, two parents united by grief in being separated from their children. Nothing really bizarre about that.

These poor kids have been through more than the average child has had to deal with. They deserve a life away from public scruitiny especially living in a small town where the wounds run deep. But, of course, Rachel then decided she wanted to be famous and the rest is history.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'd say that joshs and her posts are to do with the boys mum now. Maybe they've heard about the petition she started or she's managed to get the help she needed to sort herself out and now wants contact. I really hope she gets to see them again, as Rachel herself has pointed out many times, no mother should have her babies taken from her

Reactions: 15
It is not that smaller town (50k+ ppl ) and the messy relationships between all the parent isn't a common occurance down here...

Reactions: 2
That did occur to me, but tbh, I think she will do the same. I think Keels did this, which is when ptwm said she was stalking her!!! Cue whiney Tattle post! I don’t think I’m going to see the money back, I just want her to be reprimanded (either legally or through her followers) not to do it again to anyone else.

You could post the screen shots from Josh’s account and tell her you wouldn’t mind her her uploading screen shots of the abuse you sent her !

It makes the gaps in her book even more intriguing.

I seriously doubt the legitimacy of that book tbh. And like a mug I bought it. I don't earn much and I felt slightly cheated after I'd read it. Her childhood has glaring holes. She was a problem teenager with an inability to tell the truth I imagine which made parenting her difficult .

I doubt the onesided DV nature of her relationship with "Tony , which was obviously toxic and violent from both sides, but she chose to bring children into that relationship and return to him several times.

She, by her own admission, treated Edie's Dad like tit. In her book she admits that the whole town turned against Josh and her when they started seeing each other.
Edies Dad then, through a family court case, was denied access to Edie for 2 years. I doubt if relationships with extended family members have healed in the years since which is why Rachael doxxed a few of them in that torrid episode a few weeks back.

We really don't know much about Joshs ex wife. That too went through family court, and seems centred on a drink problem she had. At one point she and Edies Dad had a relationship during this mess. But it's a small town, two parents united by grief in being separated from their children. Nothing really bizarre about that.

These poor kids have been through more than the average child has had to deal with. They deserve a life away from public scruitiny especially living in a small town where the wounds run deep. But, of course, Rachel then decided she wanted to be famous and the rest is history.

I read it and it was flat - I left a 2 star review

Reactions: 3
Hi first post about PTWM
I have followed her for years and only after being referred to this site by her have I started to ask my self certain questions about her?
I do find certain things she posts strange like how much she shares like text messages from the kids and stuff, also I wouldn’t be laughing if Betsy continued to bring friends home when she’s been told she’s not allowed? I feel like sometimes if the boys are there when she’s filming her girls she kinda gets them out the shot which I find so sad! I don’t no why the boys don’t see there mum and it must be so hard for them but I do feel Rachel leaves them out a lot!
Sharing things from your child’s therapy sessions 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like who does that stuff why would you show the world what she’s doing!
Josh making sure she has suncream on her legs she’s a grown ass women and she actually loves to be tried like a child!!!

Reactions: 12
So glad I didn't buy her book now, i had the sample saved on my kindle for ages ready to download. But thought the book was a bit too expensive for a first time 'author', so was waiting for it to come down in price. Now I'll just delete.

Reactions: 6
I'd say that joshs and her posts are to do with the boys mum now. Maybe they've heard about the petition she started or she's managed to get the help she needed to sort herself out and now wants contact. I really hope she gets to see them again, as Rachel herself has pointed out many times, no mother should have her babies taken from her
I agree... All the flaunting is a way of rubbing the boys mums nose in it. I'm only speculating here.. But he was a squaddie... Squaddie wives often give up a lot to follow their other half around too. Must have been awful for her.

Reactions: 3
Check out Clean Honest Livings Insta story today. Wonder who she's talking about 🤔

20190709_082426.jpg

Reactions: 21
If that post on Joshs story was genuinely about us then;
1. It's a public forum hun. Not talking behind your back when you're clearly reading everything here
2. We wouldn't even need to be on here if you and your darling wife didn't delete and block every single person asking a legimate question of who THEIR donated money has helped (apart from you babe 😘)
3. Thank you so much Rach for bringing Tattle to everyone's attention. It has certainly opened a lot of eyes 👀

Reactions: 28
This is the yarn she’s spinning people. She is basically responding, then blocking the person (like me), so there is no right of reply. So what people read are that she’s offered to refund but no-one can access her to claim said refund!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.