Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy little joke about PTSD there, lovely. Wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn’t a DV spokesperson and anti-bullying ambassador or whatever the duck she calls herself these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh dear. I can only assume that this morning’s Insta IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) debacle was the result of Rachael(e) attempting to write a “serious” post before the PR train had rolled into town. For the love of God, please can she stick to inane posts of what she is eating/drinking and what outfit she has had chosen for her today. That way we are all saved the embarrassment of watching the “backtrack, backtrack, backtrack / delete, delete, delete” crisis management strategy she has to deploy.....Oh unless she wants to try a “serious” post about where the donations have gone in which case I will listen attentively without laughing hysterically for a change.

Reactions: 11
Hello Tattle, I've been reading the threads and I must admit I've been in tears at times. I'm a DV survivor and have been following PTWM for years. I was always singing her praises, sharing her posts and leaving messages of support (that she never replied to). I'm not rich but I really wanted to help people that were stuck in a terrible situation so I had been donating for many months to Rachael. Money did eventually get too tight and I stopped it. I sent her a long message about how much I supported her work and was deeply upset that I just cant afford to donate anymore with raising my children by myself and working full time and still in the red after each month. She read it but never replied. I wasn't upset I get that she must have lots of people messaging her, although mine was a very long message from a long term donor. The longer I followed her the more I seemed to question her and the countless things that didn't add up. I put these to the back of my mind as I thought it was just me and the rest of her fans have never left even one questioning comment. When she ranted about this site, I signed her petition and shared it without reading this site. Now I've actually read it I feel even more of a fool. What we have here is an intelligent conversation questioning things that don't make sense. I liked one comment on instagram that wasn't rude that was just along the lines of "A breakdown of the funds would be good to be released just to account for it all and be open and transparent" and she blocked me. It felt like I'd been punched in the face, I know I hadn't but someone that I've looked up to for years just like that had decided that I was some evil troll. Her refusal to answer valid questions that any charity should be able to and all this deflection makes her seem as guilty as can be. Maybe she was honest from the start, then it got just too tempting to pocket the money as no one stop her. Sorry for the long rambling post, I'm just upset that the money didn't help people and that I was foolish enough to be duped by a con woman. I wish her and her family no harm, I just want the truth to come out so that people stop donating to her and the money can be given to a proper charity with reports that account for it.
Welcome and please rest assured that you're safe up here around like minded souls.

There must hundreds of other former donors/ supporters like you terrified to come forrward forfear of being doxxed and publicly humiliated by Rachaele and her army. Women who don't speak out for fear of what would happen to their families or jobs if Rachaele outed them as trolls.

See Rachaele . See what you've created?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting article I read regarding finding out someone’s real name from an anonymous forum - in case anyone is worried about her threats of knowing who you are. Basically, unless you’re a moderator or admin on a site, you can’t find out someone’s details without police involvement and court order.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
@Sara Reid May I forward your story to clean honest living on Instagram? She’s a dear friend of mine, she will scrub your name out entirely, but she’s currently exposing PTWM and I think your story covers it perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome newbies 💖

Remember you donated from a place of love and wanting to help others. You’re a good honest person don’t forget that 💖

Reactions: 16
Hi.

I've been reading these threads with amazement this past week or so.

I've been following PTWM on FB for a few years. I have never donated, but I used to enjoy her tales of "real" family life and I believed she was a force for good.

In fact, I think I do still believe that she was doing some good, although probably much more along the lines of raising awareness and followers for causes, charities and businesses. You can see causes she has tagged and they have thanked her publicly for donations.

Much more than that, I'm not sure. The copper from Kirklees ring her up in the early hours...that's just wild!

If you go back on her FB feed, you can indeed see as soon as she became pregnant, pretty much all "warrior" talk stopped. But those monthly PayPal donations won't have.

The one thing I want to highlight, although mentioned on earlier threads, I don't think this has been picked up on yet in as much detail as I have noticed.

This is her "I paid for a poor woman's shopping" post. Thumbnails below -

1. Tash's email address hasn't been scribbled out. It has been scrolled down so it's not visible. Totally fine, but then I noticed the sender's email address begins with the letter R, as Gmail shows as a little thumbnail thing. Not a T for Tash or an N for Natasha or any other letter in the alphabet. It's an R. Very interesting. Not conclusive by any means but...yeah...you can email yourself.
  2. Rachaele has a very distinctive style of writing. Very very few people use the ampersand "&" in texts or emails etc, it's usually quicker to type "and". Rachaele however not just uses "&" but flips between both forms. Just check any of her long posts and you'll see that she uses both "&" and "and" in her words. In a massive coincidence, Tash writes the same way.
I'll stop there. You all have pointed out so many discrepancies with PTWM and I just wanted to give you the heads up with this one.

It's not conclusive, no, but it makes you think.

I wish her and her family well, I don't particularly care what she is up to day to day, but if her fans are paying for it without them being aware, then that's wrong. I hope the truth will out.

Anyway, much love.

View attachment 27758View attachment 27759
Omg totally sent the message to herself. Just tested the same on my own gmail. Also in this pic next to the R you can see to me! 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You lot have already shared great advice to assure those worried about the IP threats, but this may help further: if you Google the query 'what is my ip' you'll find a link to a site - it will tell you your IP and further details INCLUDING LOCATION... But its vague - several miles off. It will ask if you want to check location again BUT if you disable the location tool on your phone, or deny it access to this, the site panics and shows an error.

In a nutshell, the site is using the GPS on your phone like google maps does, and NOT your IP. The police truly only pursue location via IP in extreme cases of danger - terror threats being one such example... not some woman getting her knickers knotted on instabook/facegram!!

Reactions: 12
And anyway hug
Yes, just spent ages talking to her about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) with a few others in a group chat. She has a lot to go on, so will do lots of stories coming up. 😊

Hello, for my work we can track ip addresses. Believe me under the gdpr regulation no one can track / pinpoint the ip address any more than what town you are in etc. It's only legal by the police if they have a warrant.

I wonder if josh is doing it covertly at work? That is the only way she could find out but that would be a huge level of gross misconduct.

Has she not heard of gdpr and protecting data? I'm sure she could be fined actually if she were a company.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if josh is doing it covertly at work? That is the only way she could find out but that would be a huge level of gross misconduct.

Oh what a tangled web..!

Reactions: 3
He'd be even more stupid than everyone thinks he already is if he is mixing policing with her instagram.

Reactions: 6
And anyway hug

Hello, for my work we can track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Believe me under the gdpr regulation no one can track / pinpoint the ip address any more than what town you are in etc. It's only legal by the police if they have a warrant.

Has she not heard of gdpr and protecting data? I'm sure she could be fined actually if she were a company.
I honestly think we all need to go back to talking about what we were before- ie Everything bar her scaremongering. Because it’s very well covered now, she got her rise for a little while, and now we will go back to questioning her- which is what she doesn’t want us to do. So let’s do it. ☺

I mean is her name even Rachel (with an E)?
It’s Rachael. No E.
I checked 😂🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Sara Reid May I forward your story to clean honest living on Instagram? She’s a dear friend of mine, she will scrub your name out entirely, but she’s currently exposing PTWM and I think your story covers it perfectly.
I love her, I’ve messaged a few times about Mrs hinch 🥰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.