Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone noticed there was a post yesterday on here by someone saying how she never includes Isaac and ignores him when he tries to get involved. Then lo and behold today he is the star of the show. She is DEFO reading this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

themuffinman25

Her latest story, the my anxiety is giving me anxiety mug 🙄 wasn’t to anxious to try and makes her friends whole fucking wedding about her, was she?

part time wanky moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lmj21

Hi All. First time poster here.
I’ve been following PTWM for a couple of years & was directed here by her funnily enough.
Not anymore. I’ve unfollowed her (I know it’s not much but that’s as much as I could do as I didn’t donate) as her blatant refusal to respond to those fair questions asked of her has left me absolutely flabbergasted.
To be honest I think it says more about today’s society, unaccountablity has become acceptable, the norm.
What a breathe of fresh air this site is in trying to break that unacceptability!
I don’t agree with the some of the things that have previously been said about her looks, her husband’s looks or the children, but people do get carried away when they feel so hurt and let down and if you choose to live your life in the public like she has, then you have to accept the rough with the smooth. Not everyone likes each other or each other’s way of living. That’s life unfortunately.
Having said that, her reaction has been astounding for someone with a DV history and anti bullying campaigner, to me she has no empathy & or capacity to listen to other points of view other than her own.
She has blatantly lied about what has been said previously here. If she’s reading this, I would like to see where it was planned to troll Josh, where it said that her baby should die, where it gave personal details of Kidsscape employees (names and job titles of any official can be located by simple google search by anyone!), that’s not personal details. I just can’t seem to find that information, maybe it’s me?!
I also can’t see where she has answered those questions about the PayPal donations, like she previously claimed to have done. Is anyone else any the wiser?
For me, if she was just transparent, she would shut the “trolls”, to quote her, down. The more opaque she is, the more she looks to be hiding something.
Come on PTWM don’t be like these other trashy celebs you see all the time, in it for themselves.......just be honest with us all.
Hope everyone out there is well.
Sorry for the long post, my babies are finally asleep and I seem to have gathered my thoughts for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am tempted to start a page called full time working mummy, that's what I am because unfortunately I don't have the luxury to be part time. I used to be but similar to Rachel ( E or no E) I had to leave an abusive partner.

The difference is I find I can't even talk about stuff that's happened to me never mind share it with the world.

I am going on holiday soon though and could do with some spends.... If anyone wishes to donate? I also need my gerbil grooming (tenner max) 😀

• Haha

themuffinman25

Mind if I join in? I unfortunately found myself suckered in by this poisonous excuse for a woman, but like many others after the snotty, crying shite was led here!

Why the HELL are people always sobbing over her posts?!

• Haha

Elgato

I’m tired of it, I’m tired of the whole influencer culture of pay me peasants so I can live this lifestyle that I’ll try to sell back to you so you’ll feel like utter shit about your life. When in reality your life is a good life and you’ve nothing to feel shit for.

For someone like ptwm who spouts on and on about mental health she doesn’t realise the damage she’s causing people. Making crap jokes about anxiety shows that she’s no clue how damaging anxiety can be.

She’s not qualified to hand out the advice either. Rescue remedy isn’t a treatment for anxiety but hey it can be if you’re paid to say it is. It’s damaged the brand in my eyes and I wouldn’t consider buying it now.

The rage yesterday was a clear indicator to me that the followers are paying for her lifestyle and she’s using people for financial gain.

• Heart

Rachelharker

I think when she said she works full-time - sorry, FULL TIME as for some reason she had to capitalise that - I assumed she meant as a full-time blogger & author? Though she has a team of best friends and an ‘admin’ managing her social media accounts so that bit is barely even part-time surely? 😉

She charges charities to attend and do a talk for them though am not sure if many take her up on it seeing as it’s at least £500 a go plus travel expenses for her and 1-2 others. Doubt that’s a huge money maker for her.

She does some ads. The book would’ve made a bit.

She sells merchandise on her website but who the feck would buy that nowadays apart from the hardcore cult members?

Certainly not enough ££ to live where she does with 5, nearly 6, kids plus pay her ‘admin’ & mates, live the lifestyle she has, pay for a wedding and pay for tens of thousands of legal fees.

I reckon a large proportion of the PayPal donations are her ‘salary’ & without it she’d be severely financially impacted. Hence her reaction to any questions asking for a fundraising update.

So, she’s mainly a FULL-TIME con artist.
I agree. I think that it may have started off small....like she was collected a few bob for charity and she didn't expect there to be such a great response. Accounts were not kept as it was meant to only be a small operation but it took off. Suddenly the funds are pouring in and the temptation to dip into them became too much, and because there were no accounts or records to start with it seemed to be no big deal! I'd say thats how it spiraled but now it's been dipped into so much they are at the point of no return . The fact shes abusing anyone who dares to question speaks volumes. Imagine I donated to dogs trust and emailed to query how they use funds and them going onto their insta to slag me off and say how very dare I question them...it wouldn't happen. It's odd AF! I think because she is heavily pregnant people have been holding back

anasophia1991

I’m part of the PTA for my little one’s school. At the end of each academic year we have to account for EVERY SINGLE ITEM OF FOOD/CLOTHING/MONEY that was donated. Literally, even old clothes are itemised and when distributed to the Soup Kitchen, are logged and accounted for. Even old pairs of socks and underwear. This is at our little village school!! To say that she can’t (won’t) account for the donations that mugs like me gave IN GOOD FAITH is nothing short of astounding. This is like giving money to Oxfam, only to see them reach into the till and spend the money on a night-time jolly. Then for them to shout ‘troll’ when you wonder ‘what the actual fuck is going on?!?!’. I also just can’t get over her brazen, bullying attitude to it all. I work 12 hours every day full time doing shift work. I’ve missed both my children’s sports days. I’d love to get my children private swimming lessons but can’t afford it. To watch someone who used to be like me, now living it up most probably on the back of donations that people like me gave is a really bitter pill to swallow. I really would like my money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Uberqueen

Been pondering on this overnight..

The evidence here all points to Rachael being economical with the truth throughout her life (trying to be diplomatic here), in her book , her financial meanderings and her interactions with those who disagree with her on social media.

We have evidence that she can be vengeful and downright malicious through the doxxing scandal that seriously back fired.

Rachaele has played the victim all her life, the allegations of DV against the girls father (errrm up for debate considering there was abuse on both sides), her horrific childhood (ermmm debatable compared to those kids who endure physical and sexual abuse within the home), the crippling anxiety she supposedly suffers from, the Pyschosis she allegedly suffered from after her daughter's birth that wanted her to stab the girls Father ...ah, yes the Pyschosis.

I'm not down playing this awful awful condition. My own step mother suffered from it. But, Rachaele is a heavily pregnant woman now. This shit storm could not have come at a worse time . I have a feeling that she is going to blame all the doxxing over the past 2 weeks, the deleted instagram replies to AnaSophies etc , on some horrific pre natal psychotic episode that was brought on by those evil posters on Tattle. A post will be written on it how these sites brought her, a hormonal heavily pregnant anxiety ridden woman, to such extremes. It will reach the national press, she'll be a new ambassador for some pre natal mental illness charity. All of it will be excused as I imagine her behaviour has been excused all her life. The eternal victim.

I need to put my Crystal ball away.

TED

On no 3. You refer to yourself as I? And refer to us as your? So are You Rachaele? No problem if not just what I picked up from your post.

• Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
How do you know? How do you know the other kids weren’t in shot (because R is taking notice of the stuff that is said here) or that they didn’t turn up? How do you know what lessons cost? It’s this sort of snark that takes away from the issues that need addressing - the ones that have been highlighted several times. It feels like there should be a thread for the financial, safeguarding and doxxing issues and one where people can just be snide if that’s what floats their boat - which is going to come across as jealousy and bitterness
It isn't snide, it's not the first time she's posted shots of an empty pool with just Edie in it ! And I am sorry but private lessons do cost a lot more than group ones, and it is all part of the same thing, if she wasnt misaproproating funds she wouldn't be able to afford them. Please don't say what people can and can't comment on, that makes you no different to her !

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I am avidly following Messiah Kaeto. I’ve asked all my friends too as well. I’m also going to send him the shit-show that Racheale put on yesterday re the messages (which she only posted on poor downtrodden Josh’s page, and swiftly deleted). I know she thinks we’re all fascinated by her SuperStar lifestyle (funded by us funnily enough), but unfortunately the reality is we’re only interested in the money she’s taken. As much as she’d like to believe her own hot air, the being-riddled-with-thrush story (boak), her dogs shagging or her passive-aggressive bullying of her husband doesn’t interest most normal people in the slightest.
I think he’s already seen the messages 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just wanted to say I started off naively following ptwm and then very quickly noticed the shocking way she used to treat the man in front of her kids, the way her daughters always come first ( I really feel very sorry for Isaac who incidentally tried to be in one of her posts recently but the camera kept avoiding him), the lifestyle she leads which is so incoherent for someone who is about to be evicted if she can’t find the money to buy.
Completely by chance yesterday I read Anna-Sophia (sorry bad spelling) s post yesterday and found it very subdued in tone and pertinent. I liked it. This morning I find I am blocked by Rachel. Not even by Josh 😂
This woman needs to be investigated.
I thought she was genuine but now that I have read all the evidence against her it is blatantly obvious there is something amiss with the PayPal account.

Reactions: 28

Joey92

If that post on Joshs story was genuinely about us then;
1. It's a public forum hun. Not talking behind your back when you're clearly reading everything here
2. We wouldn't even need to be on here if you and your darling wife didn't delete and block every single person asking a legimate question of who THEIR donated money has helped (apart from you babe 😘)
3. Thank you so much Rach for bringing Tattle to everyone's attention. It has certainly opened a lot of eyes 👀

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone - over all the threads - has ever said she’s acted illegally in relation to the PayPal donations (the doxxing is another matter). That’s the problem. She’s misled people, acted immorally and unethically, but she probably has her arse legally covered via those few lines in the donation blurb, regardless of whether or not the remaining paragraphs state that donations will be going to warriors, organisations and charities to give them direct access to funds and to stop PTWM from having to run multiple fund raising campaigns via gofund me. The word ‘donate’ is used umpteen times in the blurb.

She promised a monthly update to donators in her blurb. None to my knowledge has ever been provided.

She has clearly manipulated & taken advantage of people. Her stubborn silence on the matter other than doxxing, lying, bullying etc & refusing to be transparent and provide any update re donations - indicates to me that the majority of funds have probably been going directly to her and her unqualified staff aka her best friend & sister in law . Equally, if there are solid safeguarding practices in place say so - outline what qualifications and training her and her mates have in order to SAFELY help DA victims and why they think it’s a good idea to pass email details of warriors to other followers for them to try & help instead because PTWM can’t without even a follow up afterwards. She should be hanging her head in shame.

She charges charities an additional fee for attending to give talks etc so is getting paid separately for that despite indicating in the donation blurb that is partly what the money is for.

She may argue that the site doesn’t run itself - she makes money from merchandise, books, adverts, gifts, tours & talks etc. If she also wants go make money directly from her followers she should be explicit about that - that they need to pay a subscription to her to read her stories. Don’t dress it up as ‘donating to warriors’ when it’s anything but.

If she really thinks that she hasn’t done anything wrong, that she’s entitled to the money due to all her ‘good’ work, then come out and say that 95% (or whatever the figure) goes towards paying PTWM and 3 staff (or however many) for the work that they do. Outline specifically what this work is rather than vaguely stating ‘to help DV victims’. Her stony silence on her matter and accusations that we’re ‘trying to ruin her’ by wanting answers indicates that she knows she’s been completely shady and is way out of her depth.

Mememe13

“Not ONE charity has said I haven’t worked with them” Nobody’s, questioning whether you’ve WORKED with them. People are questioning if you’ve DONATED other people’s hard earned money to them. There’s a difference.

Also why an earth would you choose to refund people their donations rather than inform them of how it’s been used? Because she would rather lose a few bob than admit the truth.

Reactions: 27

Babel

I can't out myself but I work in software and liase with the police - ip address tracks are used for serious crime. The comments on here are not a serious crime. Fair enough if someone is sending vile stuff through to her kids, I'm all for them being traced and prosecuted.

But... those that do the vile stuff know how to route through a proxy most of the time, if they are serious enough, ie mask their ip.

Average Joe's (no offence intended here) don't but unless you have committed a crime, nothing will be done. Ip traces that we have been involved in are only for serious stuff.

She just writes what people want to hear.

I state again, if anyone has sent vile stuff to her kids they deserve to be punished and I can't imagine anyone on here would disagree.

Freedom of speech is a right. Abuse within that freedom isn't. This hasn't crossed the line. Besides, much worse is said beyond the scope of the internet. Much, much worse! She can't blinker it out and expect everyone to agree with her and worship her. Same as I, a non entity, do not believe for one second that people don't talk about me. Of course they do! But I don't worry and know I'm living a decent life and their opinions aren't important.

Reactions: 27