Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For things like sports day, do they both need to be there all day? Could one of them not have popped back at some point during the day to walk the dogs?
Well I’d say yes, I can only comment on my own life, but my OH would definitely see the kids sports day as being more important than walking the dogs.

When I suggest leaving things like that to see to the dogs, he accuses me of letting the dogs dictate what we’re doing and reminds me that we’re humans and they are not.

I’ve had the dog walker come before when we’ve all been round the corner at a family bbq where we couldn’t take the dogs with us

Sometimes it’s just easier to have someone else pop in and take them a quick walk

Reactions: 1
Well I’d say yes, I can only comment on my own life, but my OH would definitely see the kids sports day as being more important than walking the dogs.

When I suggest leaving things like that to see to the dogs, he accuses me of letting the dogs dictate what we’re doing and reminds me that we’re humans and they are not.

I’ve had the dog walker come before when we’ve all been round the corner at a family bbq where we couldn’t take the dogs with us

Sometimes it’s just easier to have someone else pop in and take them a quick walk
Yes I get that totally and the commitment of having a dog has always put me off even if we were allowed one. However it is another expense and if I had hoards of people wanting to know where their money had gone, I would certainly be wary of publicising expense after expense.

Reactions: 4
I can't be angry at the dog walking tbh, at least it's getting wanked, even if it's at others expense.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Yes exactly, to me it’s how do they afford dog walkers, which are a luxury.
Definitely x
We help walk my friends dog to save her paying for a dog walker ... we all work twelve hour shifts / kids and her and her husband work full time but still find the time ! She will know when her dog won’t have anyone and she asks in advance x

Reactions: 2
I just wanted to say I started off naively following ptwm and then very quickly noticed the shocking way she used to treat the man in front of her kids, the way her daughters always come first ( I really feel very sorry for Isaac who incidentally tried to be in one of her posts recently but the camera kept avoiding him), the lifestyle she leads which is so incoherent for someone who is about to be evicted if she can’t find the money to buy.
Completely by chance yesterday I read Anna-Sophia (sorry bad spelling) s post yesterday and found it very subdued in tone and pertinent. I liked it. This morning I find I am blocked by Rachel. Not even by Josh 😂
This woman needs to be investigated.
I thought she was genuine but now that I have read all the evidence against her it is blatantly obvious there is something amiss with the PayPal account.
I’ve noticed she seems to put her girls on a pedestal and push josh’s boys out.

Reactions: 10
Hey Rachel
Great that you put Isaac forefront today. You’re obviously reading this thread !
Ha ha.
Now you need to tell Betsy to be less abusive towards her stepfather.
If I were you I’d be worried about their relationship. When they got drunk and she was on his shoulders many people were very anxious about that and rightly so. The future could be very dangerous.
I really feel for the poor boys. They are so second best in your videos and photos.
I stopped believing you were altruistic the day you started pushing Tallulah and her instagram. Anything to make money hey!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have very little extra money but I also pay for private swimming lessons. We live by the sea, it would be madness not to. There are plenty of things R does that deserve criticism but making sure her children can swim isn’t one of them
But they don't have to be private lessons, three times the cost of the local council pool lessons !

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong but I think that’s the legal loophole.
Absolutely agree with you. Very clever use of words can make all the difference in legal terms.
The other legal angle would be to try and prove that her wording wasnt transparent and led donaters to believe they were giving to charity. You have to be honest, open and clear and not word anything that can be misconstrued.
I still think she's acting smug like this as she has the legalities sewn up, just not the morals.
I've never known anyone not show what donations were given to said charities

Reactions: 7
I am tempted to start a page called full time working mummy, that's what I am because unfortunately I don't have the luxury to be part time. I used to be but similar to Rachel ( E or no E) I had to leave an abusive partner.

The difference is I find I can't even talk about stuff that's happened to me never mind share it with the world.

I am going on holiday soon though and could do with some spends.... If anyone wishes to donate? I also need my gerbil grooming (tenner max) 😀
I’ll chip in 50p 😇

Reactions: 5
I’ll chip in 50p 😇
Really? Thanks... I could do with it and I will be honest and say what I will spend it on, probably a hot dog. Nothing to do with Winston ( sorry)

I am actually a dog lover, but that even sounds wrong now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s clearly posting about things that have been discussed on here. Texts, swimming lessons, dog walkers etc etc. I find it a bit sad that she will spend a lot of her time on here just to lash out at tattle “through” her insta stories, so very childish. And all it comes down to is the fact people STILL don’t know where their monies have gone! Grow TF up Raqueleee, and stop acting like a child. Be honest before it all catches up with you!

Reactions: 4
Been away for a while and there is all kinds of animal extras going on 😂

No way is Josh is a police officer anymore , the man is never at work. Is there any type of register where Police officers are logged ? Like the nursing and midwifery register ?

Side note I’ve note I’ve not caught up with all the pages but did anyone see Messiah Katos stories today 😂😂😂👌🏻

Reactions: 9
Right this has took me ages but let’s look at the text of the “donate” page. I’ve highlighted the stand out terms. This shows that to the lay person that the money was going to charities and helping people into new homes. Also there’s a point that people would be updated regularly and this has not happened as far as I’m aware.

02C4B4F2-954B-4A6E-8447-3A7A4C3CF85A.jpeg 286E75F3-5F24-4BA4-B778-42380996EC3C.jpeg AB6C61AA-FEEF-40D1-8196-0894671B63E7.jpeg 0B941FE2-C26C-4548-B2F6-689BA68A2730.jpeg 39239CFD-F669-48CF-9E5F-B0112CD759DA.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Right this has took me ages but let’s look at the text of the “donate” page. I’ve highlighted the stand out terms. This shows that to the lay person that the money was going to charities and helping people into new homes. Also there’s a point that people would be updated regularly and this has not happened as far as I’m aware.

View attachment 27521View attachment 27522View attachment 27523View attachment 27524View attachment 27525
sure everyone just send her your credit card details !!! Go what are you waiting for!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.