Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What amuses me with threats of outing ISPs and working with "charities and police" she risks the wrong people taking notice. I mean supposing she goes to police to make complaints they are going to ask why. All it takes for the right person to take an interest and voilá someone has the potential to question whether these comments are rooted in the truth.

If she has nothing to hide and can account for everything fantastic, she can provide proof and we are all happy. If not then be wary about poking a sleeping bear.

Reactions: 6
Let’s say I have more chance of being Prince Harry’s babymother..
She was lying when she said that, done for affect so her cult members think how kind and ‘giving’ she is.

I know she reads this so Rach (with an E), I’m happy (along with several other disgruntled donors on here) to receive my refund. I think you have a lovely life, possibly funded by our donations, however I am willing to forgive and forget if I get it back and donate it to ACTUAL dv charities who DO have the training to help. Charities who won’t pocket my money and spend it on their teeth/mulberry handbag/designer dogs/ etc etc. So grow a conscience and refund.
I thought as much :) I just wanted to keep the topic afloat x

Reactions: 3
Is there any way of having an Instagram account that just posts these questions from the people who have donated and been blocked. No trolling or tagging just the facts and remaining question of where has the money gone.
I feel like it would give people their voice back that she has taken by blocking everyone

Reactions: 4
Her story about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) being tracked to usernames is laughable. I, and a lot of people who comment on this thread, haven’t said anything on which is threatening, harassment or abuse in any way. The ONLY reason I don’t message these big accounts who fleece people into giving them money, whether it’s through pretending to give the money to charity, undisclosed ads etc, is because of what has happened to Messiah on insta and users on Tattle such as Keels and Kermit who have received hundreds of messages from Mrs Meldrum or Rachaele’s cult followers with actual threats and disgusting comments such as wishing they’d hang themselves etc. Now that is ACTUAL trolling. Think you need to have a word with yourself Rach if you think posting about IP being tracked to usernames is gonna scare people from commenting on here.
It’s such nonsense. They’re not like postal addresses :LOL:
You could be using a VPN for all she knows and look like you’re not even in the UK.

I worked for a long time for a charity. I worked with people with complex issues including DV and dealt directly with refuges/Police etc. Every part of that organisations finances was laid bare for all to inspect if desired. All donations logged and any monies spent recorded. Why is she not subject to the same rules?? Why can she chose not to declare where our donations have gone? Surely this could be brought to the charities commission?

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 8
Can I also say that I have never ever seen more support than I have had on Tattle. I was feeling so so upset that she had conned me, but just ‘talking’ it through with you all has made me feel better (but even more determined to get to the the truth). The admin at Tattle deserve the highest praise for giving people like me a voice and not censoring/banning/blocking us like a certain dictatorship we know (and don’t love). Thank you kind people ❤❤

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, at my hospital we had selected 30 charities in Jan to donate to. Kidscape was one of them, but thanks to a certain person’s actions and the Kidscape CEO’s blind support for them, they have now been dropped. It’s sad to drop any charity as they all seem deserving but Kidscape really should take a long hard look at their selection criteria for Ambassadors and act accordingly.

Reactions: 14
Ok I'm really confused with the comments on her latest post.

"How the bloody hell do you find the time"?
"You're superwoman"
"How do you find the time on top of all your other work?"
"That massage was well deserved"
"You deserve relaxation now"

Don't her 'crew' watch her stories? She's done nothing but slob about the past how many months getting everyone to do everything for her. She's been doing no other work! Spending a couple of hours a day with her feet up typing on her laptop is hard work?

I'm almost 8 months pregnant and have been run ragged on my feet 40 hours a week at work. On top of that I've been doing my uni work and only recently broke up from that for summer. I'm about to start my maternity leave from my job and that will be spent moving house! I'm then back at uni in September after my baby is born (albeit will be studying from home) a massage would be wonderful right now, especially with the amount of pain my body is in. But hey, I don't get 'gifted these things for lazying around doing nothing.

This sort of thing contributes to the anger of those whose eyes are opening. She is not relatable and does not live in the real world. It's like a kick in the face to those who really do struggle!

Oh, and I write novels in my own time, as a hobby 😂 it relaxes me and takes my mind away from the days work and helps me sleep. But she really deserves that massage and relaxation now after all that hard work 😂 Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I worked for a long time for a charity. I worked with people with complex issues including DV and dealt directly with refuges/Police etc. Every part of that organisations finances was laid bare for all to inspect if desired. All donations logged and any monies spent recorded. Why is she not subject to the same rules?? Why can she chose not to declare where our donations have gone? Surely this could be brought to the charities commission?
She’s not a registered charity so there’s nothing that the Charities Commission can do unfortunately. People have been donating to her personal PayPal account and she’s been laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 9
She’s not a registered charity so there’s nothing that the Charities Commission can do unfortunately. People have been donating to her personal PayPal account and she’s been laughing all the way to the bank.
Oh I see. How very clever (dishonest) of her. I must admit I thought I was donating to a charitable organisation not a person. Call me gullible.... or mug. Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ok I'm really confused with the comments on her latest post.

"How the bloody hell do you find the time"?
"You're superwoman"
"How do you find the time on top of all your other work?"
"That massage was well deserved"
"You deserve relaxation now"

Don't her 'crew' watch her stories? She's done nothing but slob about the past how many months getting everyone to do everything for her. She's been doing no other work! Spending a couple of hours a day with her feet up typing on her laptop is hard work?

I'm almost 8 months pregnant and have been run ragged on my feet 40 hours a week at work. On top of that I've been doing my uni work and only recently broke up from that for summer. I'm about to start my maternity leave from my job and that will be spent moving house! I'm then back at uni in September after my baby is born (albeit will be studying from home) a massage would be wonderful right now, especially with the amount of pain my body is in. But hey, I don't get 'gifted these things for lazying around doing nothing.

This sort of thing contributes to the anger of those whose eyes are opening. She is not relatable and does not live in the real world. It's like a kick in the face to those who really do struggle!

Oh, and I write novels in my own time, as a hobby 😂 it relaxes me and takes my mind away from the days work and helps me sleep. But she really deserves that massage and relaxation now after all that hard work 😂 Jesus.
Not only does she get gifted items and trips out, she also has everyone’s PayPal money too. What a lovely life she is leading!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.