Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not a well person, is she? Whether it’s trauma or personality disorder or complete insecurity or something else. She needs professional help. These aren’t the actions of someone who is healthy and well and grounded and stable. I agree that she’s very dangerous because it’s obvious she believes her own lies or feels justification for living as she does. There’s a part of me that would usually feel sorry for her because the tit storm that is on its way would floor any reasonable human being -
but somehow I feel that R just won’t realise that the responsibility for it will lay solely on her shoulders

Reactions: 22
i take it you would need to know the address of the house to be able to do this tho?
Due to Rachael’s lack of safeguarding practise, their address and house are easily identifiable for locals and fairly well known now. You don’t have to be a stalker to get a LOT of information from what she posts.

Reactions: 14
I'm also shocked (but not surprised) at her and joshes treatment of ans comment, it was a genuine question worded perfectly!

Reactions: 9
Why would you accept the messages in the first place In order to see them ? And vile messages about the family from 2 websites ?
What are these websites !
Just putting this out there....it looks like she's taking names off here, making Insta accounts with that name/very similar and sending messages out 🤔🤔🤔
I think she might be trying to pin this one on Tattle then and it’s Tattle Admin that she wants to see in court? Pretending that children are getting sent messages from this site? I’m a bit confused tbh 😄 I think she’s lost it, other than trying to detract from the main issues I’m not sure what she’s trying to achieve? PTWM will be the blogger-hero and get Tattle shut down - is that her aim? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've commented a couple of times on all of the ptwm threads and honestly, the more I read the more shocked and outraged I am! I can't believe she slagged off the police so openly in her book. Wonder what they thought of that?!

It doesn’t sit well with anyone in the profession, In any of its forces, or areas you can work within the police- to be slated online. Especially by someone’s partner who should very much know how hard it is.

Reactions: 3
Due to Rachael’s lack of safeguarding practise, their address and house are easily identifiable for locals and fairly well known now. You don’t have to be a stalker to get a LOT of information from what she posts.
I think R showed the address herself on her Insta stories when she showed a bill. I didn’t see it but am sure I’ve read that on here! If true, then people know the address because R told them it herself. I wouldn’t sleep at night if that many people knew so much about me & my family.

Reactions: 10
I'm done reading for the night, it is like the twilight zone! (head duck)

Keep it going guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she "pick up all the messages in her kids account before they do"??

Do her kids not have their phones with them?
I'm confused 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think R showed the address herself on her Insta stories when she showed a bill. I didn’t see it but am sure I’ve read that on here! If true, then people know the address because R told them it herself. I wouldn’t sleep at night if that many people knew so much about me & my family.
Me neither! Especially with a 15 year old living in the garden Room, anyone could break in and do anything 😔

Reactions: 8
Surely no one but the die-hard cult members would fall for this latest nonsense?! Surely most would disagree with doxxing especially without any evidence? It’s really embarrassing for her now the way she is handling this.

I wonder if any other bloggers and celebs will come out in support of her being ‘trolled’ this time or if they’ve been silently reading and watching the car crash?

Whoever her PR is that she referred to in the Tattle video they need to start doing their job properly pronto

Reactions: 11
So easy to make a fake profile and send stuff from your own profile. Don’t believe it was Seb’s at all, or that someone just sent some stuff over randomly. We are aware the children are innocent so we wouldn’t involve them in that way.
Vile horrific human-being our Rach. Seriously needs to sort her life out. Those kids are going to grow up with some serious issues thanks to her and only her.
Stop showing them on SM, do you want them kidnapped, hurt or bullied?
You are damaging them Rachaele. They will probably go off the rails due to the way to treat them and behave around them.

Reactions: 12
Messiahkaeto is straight on it ❤
Any other accounts I should follow who call out the influencers? Already following organised motherhood and clean honest living.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Messiah Kaeto is spot on as per 👌🏼 Check his story.
Check him out Rach!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
It’s clear how untouchable she thinks she is and that no one will notice her tit attempts to appear the innocent victims and tug on the heart strings of her “army”

Just because the people here have an opinion you don’t agree with Rach , doesn’t make them simple of mind , bullies or TROLLS . If anything we are doing a great job of seeing through you , finding more and more evidence and when it’s revealed all of your dirty work , I’ll have no problems holding my hands up and letting everyone know what side I was on!

Reactions: 13
I honestly think they bought the house by proxy last summer under the guise they were renting. A house of that price and size is an investment you dont buy to let to then decide 6 months later you have changed your mind, but that off course means the house 'deposit donations' were obtained fraudulently.

I donated. I'd like to know if my donation funded a house!

Reactions: 15
I’d never even heard of Tattle until a couple of weeks ago when PTWM mentioned It on stories.

I am literally shocked to my core after making my way through the threads..... I actually can’t belive this woman and her audacity. And all of the people she has mislead, manipulated and conned.

The birth mum of the boys petition nearly sent me over the edge 😔😢 that poor woman and what she has been through. I just can’t belive R is getting away with this and god knows how she sleeps at night!

Did everyone sign the petition?

Reactions: 14
Surely no one would stoop that low???
I remember her saying people had offered money towards the deposit but she said no way could she accept. Another lie it seems (allegedly)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.