Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think she's spent too long listening to his (ex?) work stories, she certainly puts herself in his shoes and then some ...

Reactions: 1
Hey if we all get dragged to court to be charged with, I don’t know “freedom of speech” or summit, maybe we could make a day of it?

Could be a laugh 😂
Could pop in at Rach’s and have a brew, ask about the donations, then have a 99 by the sea
I'm up for a day out at Paignton, looks a lovely place, and who doesn't love a 99 by the sea :D

Just when you think she cant get any more deluded she comes out with the IP bullshit. She has most of our real names anyway as we've asked where our donations have gone but then she's blocked the accounts. I would have no problem her knowing my name, the problem is that if she then put a screen shot of my account up on her page she would then set her army on me just for asking a reasonable question, as she has done with 6 people!

She knows full well that the wording of her page makes people think the donations are going to warriors. If she thought that people knew she was taking a wage from it then her first tattle rant video would have said so. All she said is that we are accusing her of stealing it and she has an accountant that can prove otherwise. How are you stealing money that you have asked for, for yourself?

The bullshit is catching up with her, and she's panicking about losing income. More and more people are realising what shes like everyday and the donations will soon dry up.

Fess up Rach and get it sorted out pronto or you and PC Great Tit will be in dole queue faster than you can scream troll at everyone that asks a question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Then why didn't she tag the charities rather than suggesting it's something Instagram is doing?

The lies compounding the lies really isn't helping her. All she wants is this evidence collected here on her public posts to disappear, but it won't. This isn't the right way to end the situation she got herself into.
She’s making right fool of herself her now. First of all implying Instagram is implementing this change when it isn’t. Then when questioned, she’s working with 2 charities and the police to get it implemented. Nope, you’re not Rachaele.

Reality - you mentioned the idea to the CEO from Kidscape to get the conversation away from your doxxing activity and cyber bullying s disabled child. Which is obviously perfectly acceptable behaviour for an Ambassador of an anti-bullying charity

Reactions: 5
[emoji1951] Just to put Tattles mind at ease.... none of you are going to get locked up. You’re all good, if I’m ok here, you all are [emoji23]

Police do NOT have the time to sit and go through thousands and thousands of people’s usernames on Tattle or mumsnet or Twitter, (just three of the sites I’ve seen her being questioned)- an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) also doesn’t give you an address, it narrows someone’s location down, but it doesn’t pin point you, nor name you.

Given this morning this police released a statement to say they are SO short of funding and people that they cannot even solve crimes properly any more- then Tattle is safe.
Also how would they get our ip address from tattle to compare to insta lol

Reactions: 3
How does she know to just target “mothers”! So non mothers have nothing to worry about then? Not that anyone does... what a load of drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick, quick..people are realising in droves I've been ripping them off. What to do?? Oh I know deflect attention away. Make up tit about being trolled and doxx people..that should do it👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Her cage has clearly been rattled I think she definitely does sit and read what’s said on this site, she’s too self obsessed to not know what’s been discussed- so Rachel here’s a few points about your latest story-

You are not inspector morse and don’t have the means to ‘track’ IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ’s have you heard of data protection?

Maby if you didn’t take people’s voices away by your delete and block tactics your followers which by the way a LOT of your followers have been directed here by you wouldn’t feel the need to come here and air their grievances if you answered people’s questions because people have asked perfectly polite and valid questions about where their hard earned money has gone and it’s vile you have blocked and deleted people when they dare to ask or disagree with the lies you sprout.

This site isn’t giving you ‘abuse’ it’s where people have been directed to come by YOU and have people have started to realise the lies you have been telling people for the last three years.

You have an absolute cheek when you too are a mother who outed a disabled child and have details of those women to your thousands of followers and sent a tit storm their way, so you are an absolute hypocrite to cry bully and troll when that is exactly what YOU have done to people when they aren’t blowing your trumpet.

I stand by everything I’ve said also that I used to once follow you, but the wool has been pulled from my eyes and I like many others can see you for what you are- manipulating a liar self centred and scheming...

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Also how would they get our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from tattle to compare to insta lol
The problem with Rachel is that she's got it into her silly little head that all the abusive private messages she gets on FB and insta, come from users here.

I certainly have never done that and never would as I imagine is the same for the majority of posters here. Anyone that does so is obviously from the same gene pool as the "warriors" on The PTWM followship who send vile messages to the people she has doxxed.

You're either a person who enjoys threatening people or not. Other the past few weeks Rachael you've shown the entire world that you enjoy it immensely.

Reactions: 19
She’s making right fool of herself her now. First of all implying Instagram is implementing this change when it isn’t. Then when questioned, she’s working with 2 charities and the police to get it implemented. Nope, you’re not Rachaele.

Reality - you mentioned the idea to the CEO from Kidscape to get the conversation away from your doxxing activity and cyber bullying s disabled child. Which is obviously perfectly acceptable behaviour for an Ambassador of an anti-bullying charity
Can we report to Insta as she

A ) making false claims and implying Insta can maybe release ip addresses and misrepresenting their policy.

B) doxxing is an illegal offence in the UK and she's inciting her army to troll and cyber bully.
Shes trying to install a climate of fear on Instagram platform totally goes against Insta new message saying they working to prevent bullying.

Pc titt had me in stitches.

Firstly, thank you for unknowingly calming me down.

I read that and my anxiety went through the roof to the point where I was sick and nearly had an attack. I'm still clammy and shaking as I type this having a very British cup of tea to calm me down. (Why's anxiety such a witch, I have nothing to be anxious for 😤)

I DO NOT LIKE THREATS! How did I ever find this woman even remotley relatable? I couldn't give two hoots if she did know where I lived, who with, or when I had my last tit ...but the threat of "I will expose you to everyone" is beyond disgusting! We all know she does love illegally doxxing people.

She's a very clever (dangerous) woman. She knows full well what she is doing! I feel it was a threat, not just to us, but to others who are thinking of joining....I mean we've all seen over the last week how many people have come here because of R and now have had the eyes opened (me included)

If she hates this page and she hates any comments that aren't arse licking (which we all know she deletes and blocks) then why continue to read it? My anxiety alone made me block YOU, any post you make I can only see because of these thread, how is your anxiety making you think "I'll continue reading all this". If you're not going to answer the question re donations Rach, then just quit following, making idle threats and illegal doxxing people!

No threats have ever been written on here, just simple legimate questions which she's refusing to answer!

If anything I am now more determined to help expose the truth and her LIES!

I'm going to be off here today to prepare for my police visit. What time should I expect them hun? I'll must make sure i put the kettle on and bake a cake for them 😘

Love
One anxiety riddled, angry, sarcastic witch X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what’s getting to me slightly about this whole thing now. Anyone with a differing opinion is instantly shot down

I actually agree with some of the points the previous poster made. I believe the PayPal is being used to directly help people pay for things (hotels, taxis etc) if PTWM came out with receipts etc for this. I can almost guarantee they wouldn’t be believed. She would be accused of publishing any old receipt to clear her name

I don’t know why there has been radio silence from her regarding where the funds are going. She is making herself look extremely guilty.

She shouldn’t be blindly blocking people for asking questions. She should be answering them

She shouldn’t be going on long rambling rants and lying about people. That really is bang out of order

She shouldn’t have doxxed those people. There is no excuse for that at all

She shouldn’t be offering advice on such a serious subject with no qualifications to do so

The previous poster is right tho. People who make the donations don’t really have the right to ask what it’s been spent on. She stated on the website that she wanted the money to run the page. People then gave her money. It would be like your grandma giving you money for your birthday then demanding to know what you bought with it. If that particular £10 that came out out of grandmas card got put in with other money that was then used to buy various things. You really have no way of keeping track of what that particular £10 paid for.

So say someone donated £1 to PTWM. That £1 then goes into the larger pot. A warrior then needs a hotel room paid for, and the bill for that comes out of the larger pot. How would she know if that particular £1 donated by that person was still in the pot or if it had gone out of the pot to pay the hotel bill.

She should just come out and say that’s what she’s doing tho
Yes but she could say, this month x amount was donated & y amo
Where, on instagrams post does it mention IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) being tracked and traced?
It doesn't, the picture is from Instagram but she has added the words herself, scaremongering again! Silly woman!!!

Reactions: 5
“People NEED to be held accountable...”

No, YOU need to be held accountable. Most people have only asked a simple question (within their right as donators to your “cause”) and your unwillingness to provide answers and decision to block and scream “troll” only succeed in making you look guilty.

Reactions: 16
Of course shes had her cage rattled, she reads this thread 100% (and MN and DM - and comments within super quick time if she is mentioned).

Reactions: 2
So basically she was lying. Again. 😂

No such thing exists but of course Rachaele will be responsible for getting this change implemented to save the world from bullying conveniently forgetting the fact that the only bully so far in her drama has been herself.
Look at all the hard work Katie Price has put in to get laws changed and they still don't have resources to trace single addresses. Also, anybody using 4g instead if wifi, your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) gets changed on a regular basis so it would be of no use to anybody. By the time they had applied to phone company for the trace, the IP would have been changed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She is like a soap villain.. we all know something is wrong! Her blatant attempts at deflecting are making it more and more obvious. But sadly her dedicated followers seem oblivious ( for now) not very eloquent but she is off her tits! Not only is she off her tits she is sly and dangerous! Such a heady mix! I'm not qualified to diagnose her. But if I had to make a guess, I'd say she has deep psychological issues. None of which excuse potential theft! She has had it within her means to exonerate herself which she is failing to do! Why? Daring to preach about trolling etc when your lower than a snakes tits yourself ( pot,kettle)

Reactions: 10
I for one am quite happy to give my full name, address, date of birth and shoe size should she need them. I stand by everything that I’ve said (which to be fair isn’t very much). She doesn’t need to go all MI5 on me 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh and I do follow her on Instagram so come on Rach (with an E) can you work out who I am............ I’ll give you a quid if you can 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.