Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing tho. PTWM has never, as far as I know, said that she is a charity.

She asked for money to help let her focus on running her website. She has never (again as far as I know) stated that any of the money received would be given directly to any charity. Just that it would let her focus on her website
Strange how the majority of people on here were not aware of this until looking much deeper into it all. She does not make this clear enough. It's all so vague. She needed to put a full explanation so there was no doubt that the money was just going for a wage to her. She has mislead us, people donated thinking it was going to help those in need. Put a huge detailed explanation in all her SM people can then decide if what she does is worthy of their hard earned cash. I for one would rather find my local DV charity and give to them rather than someone who seems to just sit on their bum all day posting on social media their new stuff, meals out etc. I want to know if the donations went to buy her house??

Reactions: 9
That’s the thing tho. PTWM has never, as far as I know, said that she is a charity.

She asked for money to help let her focus on running her website. She has never (again as far as I know) stated that any of the money received would be given directly to any charity. Just that it would let her focus on her website
She asked for a regular contribution rather than one off contributions as it will give her the time to focus on answering 20,000 emails (running the site) instead of having to spend time running regular fundraising campaigns to raise money for warriors.

The fact is is that it's worded so that it can be interpreted in different ways. Just like I interpret it in a different way to you. If she wants the money to fund her lifestyle so she can give up work and throw her time into helping people then she should be as clear as day about this and keep donators informed of all the work she's doing that justifies them giving up their limited cash to fund her comfortable lifestyle. Otherwise she can be seen as mis-leading the public for financial gain.

Reactions: 11
So from what I have seen and i have been through all the threads:-

1. There was mention of Betsy becoming pregnant and that her and her stepdad relationship was questionable.

2. Everything about this woman's life you all feel you can judge and make comment on.

3. No where on part time working mummy page does it say i will be using your donations for charity.

4. Just because a charity says it hasn't received a donation doesn't mean that she hasn't "worked with them" this could include donating a tin of peas.

5. All the people who donated, donated for the running of the page to enable her to carry on running the page and helping people.

6. Children do not get removed from their mother for no reason.

7. If everything she says is lies, you wouldn't publish this to the world and in front of other people like josh.

8. Everything on her life has been commented on in here a woman even diagnosed Tallulah on the spectrum.

9. People who haven't donated do not have the right to know where the donations have gone.

10. If she produced evidence no one not one of you would believe her.

11. She has been on numerous course from what i have seen to enable help for DV victims.

12. You say she isn't qualified to do this then why do refuges charities etc work with her?

13. When she had the conservatory done, she also donated that some else got it done as well.
Firstly I HAVE donated and I DO have a right to know what my donations have gone to. Secondly, she DID say that they donations would go into a ‘general pot’ that she would help distribute so that victims of dv didn’t have to wait for official charities to give them resources money etc. Do you honestly think if people like me had an INKLING that she wouldn’t spend the money on charity like she’d said that we would have donated?!?? I’ve never commented on her kids, her face, Josh’s face, etc etc so can’t help you there. What I will say is that I feel cheated, upset, disappointed and heartbroken that someone I looked up to is essentially a liar.

I’ve been reading this thread silently for weeks and it’s clear there is quite a lot that doesn’t add up. One thing I wondered though - I can only see “seethrough”s posts as quoted on this thread so they have obviously been deleted very quickly. Why is that? We don’t have proof that she is Rachael (I took the comment about “I use your funds to help....” as a paraphrase from Rachael’s own blurb), she hasn’t been rude from what I can see so surely this is an open space for debate and people should be allowed to give their opinions even if they don’t go with the consensus here?
Her post hasn’t been deleted, it’s still up a few pages before

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
But there's nothing on the website to run, it's just ADs that have been posted in the last year.

If she wants people to sponsor her to carry on posting self indulgent stuff on Instagram without having to work why all this talk of charities? Should have just set up a patron so people know they're just giving an income for someone to post about ice cream, children and cake.
Amen!!

Reactions: 7
But there's nothing on the website to run, it's just ADs that have been posted in the last year.

If she wants people to sponsor her to carry on posting self indulgent stuff on Instagram without having to work why all this talk of charities? Should have just set up a patron so people know they're just giving an income for someone to post about ice cream, children and cake.
I’m not disputing that there’s nothing to run on the website, it seems to have been inactive for months now. I’m not a fan of hers and I unfollowed her a long time ago.

But whether she is actually working on the website or not, that’s what the blurb above the subscribe button says. That’s what she asked people to donate to. She didn’t say anything would be going directly to charity or she would be doing anything in particular with the money she received

I do think she has helped individuals with some of the money, paid for hotels and things and bought shopping. But it’s all there in black and white. She asked for money to basically free up her time to do what she wants and still get paid for it.

The charity names are probably there for exposure. Having there name out there, being seen by all her followers will get them publicity She will have worked with them in other ways that don’t involve donating. Yes it’s very sneaky to have them on the same page as the subscribe button but nowhere on the page does it say that they would be receiving any of the money

She has asked people to donate money to free up her time (ie get a wage without having to go to work)

I fully agree that shes not acted illegally but i think its very immoral.
The fact is she could have set up a patreon or the like to fund herself - transparent and above board but the likelihood of that is it would not have been as profitable.
Theres nothing that says what % goes where admin v warrior fund.
I'm absolutely certain, legally at least her arse is absolutely covered.

Reactions: 7
On no 3. You refer to yourself as I? And refer to us as your? So are You Rachaele? No problem if not just what I picked up from your post.
If that’s the case then I guess the most she has ever donated is a tin of peas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this donating marlarky is murky and not concise that is the trouble.
There doesn't seem to be the follow up with the newsletter that has been mentioned so no updates for any donations, zero news!

Reactions: 6

So why does she ban people from her page for enquiries about the donations??????

Why doesn’t she, like the ‘Ambassador’ she is, reply that our donations do not go directly to charity. Rather, they have allowed her to stop work and concentrate on xyz, and thank us for enabling her to concentrate on something she feels passionately about.

Why does she call me a troll? Why does she block me??? Why does she lie that I have sent her abuse on DMs????? Why does she incriminate herself with every action and every post????????!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I used to donate, I cancelled a couple of months ago and I donated £5 a month stupidly so I can ask where my money has gone. I was blocked from Joshs page for liking a comment asking where the money had gone. When Rachele started the donations it was following a go fund me she ran to support a DA lady to get a house and furnish it, then there was a young girl she wanted to pay for her driving lessons. She sold the fund as not needing to do that again as the money would be there to be used immediately and she wouldn’t have to keep asking via a go fund me. That’s why I personally donated, I understand there may be some admin fees involved but I did not pay to give Rachele and her family a better life.

Reactions: 26
So from what I have seen and i have been through all the threads:-

1. There was mention of Betsy becoming pregnant and that her and her stepdad relationship was questionable.

2. Everything about this woman's life you all feel you can judge and make comment on.

3. No where on part time working mummy page does it say i will be using your donations for charity.

4. Just because a charity says it hasn't received a donation doesn't mean that she hasn't "worked with them" this could include donating a tin of peas.

5. All the people who donated, donated for the running of the page to enable her to carry on running the page and helping people.

6. Children do not get removed from their mother for no reason.

7. If everything she says is lies, you wouldn't publish this to the world and in front of other people like josh.

8. Everything on her life has been commented on in here a woman even diagnosed Tallulah on the spectrum.

9. People who haven't donated do not have the right to know where the donations have gone.

10. If she produced evidence no one not one of you would believe her.

11. She has been on numerous course from what i have seen to enable help for DV victims.

12. You say she isn't qualified to do this then why do refuges charities etc work with her?

13. When she had the conservatory done, she also donated that some else got it done as well.
Doesn’t it feel good that you can come and air your support for Rachel and not be blocked? Not be labelled a troll? Not be accused of sending abusive DMs?? I was banned for asking a question, if the situation were reversed, how would that make you feel about the person who banned you? Do you not think she incriminates herself. I’ve said it before, I would have SO much more respect for her if she put her hands up and said ‘I’ve spent your money on ....’. At least it would mean she had a tiny bit of respect for her donors.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In her latest story (where she’s bought something else new but hey that’s not for me to comment on as I didn’t donate 🤷🏼‍♀️), she clearly has a postcard up that says ‘girls support girls’. Only when the ‘girls’ in question are part of your ‘crew’, eh Rach, and donate to the bank of Hambleton blindly without asking any questions, yeah?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone - over all the threads - has ever said she’s acted illegally in relation to the PayPal donations (the doxxing is another matter). That’s the problem. She’s misled people, acted immorally and unethically, but she probably has her arse legally covered via those few lines in the donation blurb, regardless of whether or not the remaining paragraphs state that donations will be going to warriors, organisations and charities to give them direct access to funds and to stop PTWM from having to run multiple fund raising campaigns via gofund me. The word ‘donate’ is used umpteen times in the blurb.

She promised a monthly update to donators in her blurb. None to my knowledge has ever been provided.

She has clearly manipulated & taken advantage of people. Her stubborn silence on the matter other than doxxing, lying, bullying etc & refusing to be transparent and provide any update re donations - indicates to me that the majority of funds have probably been going directly to her and her unqualified staff aka her best friend & sister in law . Equally, if there are solid safeguarding practices in place say so - outline what qualifications and training her and her mates have in order to SAFELY help DA victims and why they think it’s a good idea to pass email details of warriors to other followers for them to try & help instead because PTWM can’t without even a follow up afterwards. She should be hanging her head in shame.

She charges charities an additional fee for attending to give talks etc so is getting paid separately for that despite indicating in the donation blurb that is partly what the money is for.

She may argue that the site doesn’t run itself - she makes money from merchandise, books, adverts, gifts, tours & talks etc. If she also wants go make money directly from her followers she should be explicit about that - that they need to pay a subscription to her to read her stories. Don’t dress it up as ‘donating to warriors’ when it’s anything but.

If she really thinks that she hasn’t done anything wrong, that she’s entitled to the money due to all her ‘good’ work, then come out and say that 95% (or whatever the figure) goes towards paying PTWM and 3 staff (or however many) for the work that they do. Outline specifically what this work is rather than vaguely stating ‘to help DV victims’. Her stony silence on her matter and accusations that we’re ‘trying to ruin her’ by wanting answers indicates that she knows she’s been completely shady and is way out of her depth.

Reactions: 28
Whose ego is that inflated that they believe members of the public should pay them a wage? From what I can see, she has done less and less charity work as time’s gone on. I imagine that donations have increased in that period so how does more donations equate to less time spent helping charities/running campaigns for warriors.

Perhaps she hasn’t done anything legally wrong but she has clearly worded herself vaguely, that in itself is deceitful. Reading through her donation statement, personally I would have thought the money was held in the PayPal account and funds could be distributed ASAP when needed by a DA victim. She charges organisations for ‘talks’ that raise awareness of DA and other serious matters, surely her little pot of gold could cover this? That’s what people are donating for after all. I believe had she been clear that people were donating so she could lay about doing naff all except raking in money from ads and posting every intimate detail of hers and her innocent children’s lives for the entertainment of others she wouldn’t have half as much coming in as she does

Reactions: 17
So the original post asking for donations... She said she ran campaigns for Action for Children which I assume were campaigns for material items to donate to them, not monetary funds as this was before she asked for donations. So she used those campaigns to ask for funds... Which would imply that future donations would be going to them, along with the other charities she mentioned. However the email from Action for Children sent to Keels stated that they recieved no monetary donations... only awareness.

She stated that she was getting warriors into refuges and warriors out of refuges into homes but didn't elaborate how? How can a random stranger be in a position to do this? What special powers does she hold over key workers who do this for a living? Again this is just her typing on Facebook with no evidence that she is actually doing this. So if she DID ask for a salary in order to spend her time doing this, what would happen if it was lies and she wasn't doing this at all? Just taking the money? Would that be fraudulent?

A 'crew member' commented suggesting she should give up work and take a cut of the donations in order to throw her time into this. Now this comment was posted AFTER ptwm posted her T&Cs of the PayPal donations. See her reply stating 'she hopes so as it would be amazing'? That implies that at the time of writing the T&Cs she wasn't asking for a salary... rather she thought it would be amazing AFTER someone suggested it. Then another 'crew' member agreed and said she would make the page phenomenal that would reach new heights if she DID give up work for it. Well it hasn't has it? The page has gone the opposite way.

Another commenter offered to help her get charity status. She ignored that comment!

If she has done what was suggested to her... to take a salary from the donations then she hasn't declared this to everyone who has donated, she hasn't given them the option to reconsider. Since the start of the year (possibly before) her page has been all about eating out, her backyard zoo, stories about her past, ads and things she has bought. It hasn't been about helping warriors and providing updates of what the donations are helping to achieve. So whether she's taking a salary or not, it's becoming suspicious that the money isn't being used for what it was required for. Whether that's forwarding it to those in need or paying her to help those in need.

All people are asking is for clarity and evidence that the money is going towards, or paying for what it was intended for. Instead of an answer they are getting slandered and blocked! This can't be right!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I think is fishy is that if you were getting a lot of queries of this nature ' where is the money gone we want receipts' IF you were an intelligent and above board person you would immediately put a freeze on everything to prevent anymore donations and then go to the accountant to get relevant paperwork to show proof of the way all monies were spent etc.... That would resolve the situation in a matter of days/weeks. BUT she continues to accept donations and block and delete anyone who dares ask where money has gone. This is NOT normal at all. This is the form on a gangster! It's nothing personal that people want to know the way the money has been spent. Also personally I was a victim of DV myself and the term or label 'warrior' makes me sick, it's like a marketing label that she has attached to enhance her brand as she uses it multiple times. She is an extremely spoilt manipulative person and has been this way for a long time as it gets her what she wants...in this case money

Reactions: 19
So her doners are paying her wage to work at home to do whatever it is she claims to do for DV charities, yet she charges charities to do talks, surely these should be free? Also all i can see her doing is staying in bed till after kids have gone to school, demanding food etc from Josh then sitting writing her book. So we are paying her wage to be able to do this, therefore will the profits from the book be going to DV charities?

Reactions: 13
So the original post asking for donations... She said she ran campaigns for Action for Children which I assume were campaigns for material items to donate to them, not monetary funds as this was before she asked for donations. So she used those campaigns to ask for funds... Which would imply that future donations would be going to them, along with the other charities she mentioned. However the email from Action for Children sent to Keels stated that they recieved no monetary donations... only awareness.

She stated that she was getting warriors into refuges and warriors out of refuges into homes but didn't elaborate how? How can a random stranger be in a position to do this? What special powers does she hold over key workers who do this for a living? Again this is just her typing on Facebook with no evidence that she is actually doing this. So if she DID ask for a salary in order to spend her time doing this, what would happen if it was lies and she wasn't doing this at all? Just taking the money? Would that be fraudulent?

A 'crew member' commented suggesting she should give up work and take a cut of the donations in order to throw her time into this. Now this comment was posted AFTER ptwm posted her T&Cs of the PayPal donations. See her reply stating 'she hopes so as it would be amazing'? That implies that at the time of writing the T&Cs she wasn't asking for a salary... rather she thought it would be amazing AFTER someone suggested it. Then another 'crew' member agreed and said she would make the page phenomenal that would reach new heights if she DID give up work for it. Well it hasn't has it? The page has gone the opposite way.

Another commenter offered to help her get charity status. She ignored that comment!

If she has done what was suggested to her... to take a salary from the donations then she hasn't declared this to everyone who has donated, she hasn't given them the option to reconsider. Since the start of the year (possibly before) her page has been all about eating out, her backyard zoo, stories about her past, ads and things she has bought. It hasn't been about helping warriors and providing updates of what the donations are helping to achieve. So whether she's taking a salary or not, it's becoming suspicious that the money isn't being used for what it was required for. Whether that's forwarding it to those in need or paying her to help those in need.

All people are asking is for clarity and evidence that the money is going towards, or paying for what it was intended for. Instead of an answer they are getting slandered and blocked! This can't be right!
Also, If she is taking a salary, shouldn't she be listed as a business?

Reactions: 10

Yel

Also, If she is taking a salary, shouldn't she be listed as a business?
It's presumably all done through a limited company as she'll be making a huge profit from the book, talks, tour and donations. That's the most tax efficient way if earnings are above average wage, compared to being registered as a sole trader. I imagine she's not paying 40% income tax on these donations.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.