Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the yarn she’s spinning people. She is basically responding, then blocking the person (like me), so there is no right of reply. So what people read are that she’s offered to refund but no-one can access her to claim said refund!!!!!!!!!!
As long as she "looks" like shes doing the right thing.....🙄

Reactions: 2
Well, if what I read about how they conducted themselves while he was still married is correct then they are utter gutter scum and I feel for the other parents (especially the one with no contact) to these children.

Reactions: 9
Read 5 pages of the book and fell asleep, that’s how tit I found it. Off to Amazon now to review it. Get word out there that it isn’t all ‘real’ life, fantasy more like.

Reactions: 11
With her whinging daily, nagging, laziness, and the way she belittles and makes fun of josh, I wouldn’t be surprised if his head is turned by someone else? If he could do it to his first wife then he is capable of doing the same to rachaele- as they say there’s no harm in a taste of your own medicine. It must have been awful for his ex wife, I can’t even imagine what she must have went through, then for rachaele to parade what a ‘perfect’ (😂) relationship her and josh apparently have along with photos of the boys who aren’t her boys must be soul destroying for Josh’s ex wife, it shows both of their true colours- sneaky, sly and selfish.

I’ve also noticed she’s all for her girls, but never ever has anything positive to say about the boys or includes them in her posts? That must be awful for them, I posted in the previous thread that there’s a photo of josh with his arms around rachaeles three girls, and his two boys are standing on the side lines 😢 I pointed out if I didn’t know their family dynamics I would have assumed the three girls were josh’s kids and the boys are just friends or distant family members, it must be hard for them when her girls are put on a pedestal.
I remember in her crying fit about tattle she mentioned that there was comments on here stating that josh will leave her. How can you cry about that when you happily took him from another woman? From his family? Of course Josh is just as bad for what they did but how can she be devastated at a comment when she wasn't devastated for the woman whose life she contributed to ruining? And doing the same to Edies dad AND then to rub salt in the wounds by stopping both parents from seeing their children? If josh did leave her then she will have had a taste of her own medicine with no right to be upset!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone considered contacting channel 4 Dispatches? I was watching it last night and at the end it said anyone who wanted a story investigating can email them?

Reactions: 19
It would certainly be a healthy dose of karma if pc bird poo did leave her for someone else. Would be interesting to see how she would cope on her own like many others do

Reactions: 4
Josh has now changed his profile to “scientist” from public figure. Just as a 🖕🏼 To everyone here.
[/QUOTE]

What university did he gain his science degree from then?

If I was aware that I could have just given myself an academic title on a SM bio I wouldn’t have bothered with years of uni/training 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in her book that when they first got together Josh was spending more time with her girls than his boys and the boys thought he didn’t love them as much and that he was more of a dad to the girls.
😱 Aww no way... That upsets me very much 😢

Reactions: 1
Josh has now changed his profile to “scientist” from public figure. Just as a 🖕🏼 To everyone here.

If I was aware that I could have just given myself an academic title on a SM bio I wouldn’t have bothered with years of uni/training 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ah, that's just lighthearted.
My teen currently has "Funeral Director "in her bio. Don't ask. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I agree.
I actually laughed when I read scientist. 😂

Reactions: 3

😂 as expected from a teenager!
However this is a grown man and apparently an ‘influencer’ 🤢 . I don’t think it’s lighthearted at all, Dr Bullshit is clearly as delusional as his wife!

Reactions: 2
She said in her book that when they first got together Josh was spending more time with her girls than his boys and the boys thought he didn’t love them as much and that he was more of a dad to the girls.
I’ve wondered if she resents that josh got custody of this boys I bet she hoped he’d leave his wife and boys behind and play dad to her girls hence why she speaks to Seb the way she does, I still remember that time she uploaded a video of Seb playing on his scooter and fell off and was clearly distressed because he hurt himself, and she uploaded it with a massive paragraph laughing about how he came running in crying because he’d hurt himself, what horrible behaviour and I’d be ‘horrified’ if god forbid if my children had a step mum that she found it hilarious when they hurt themselves, also on the last thread I mentioned I found it disgusting that she bragged on her Instagram video that when the dogs were ‘shagging’ she ran downstairs naked in front of Seb, and also that awful dress where her boobs were hanging out and she ran downstairs to show Seb and his friends, very inappropriate and strange behaviour- as another member pointed out would it be acceptable for josh to be walking around with one bollock hanging out in front of Betsy and her friends? I think not.

Also on her Instagram stories this morning, what an absolute hypocrite she is 😂😂

What an utter hypocrite!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I also work in a hospital hence my shift-work!
:) and like you I’ve missed school things and been heartbroken when I have to as it’s not always possible to swap ... I’ve even negotiated to nip out if it was quiet miss my break and stay a bit extra on the end of my shift just so I could go to an assembly ... I wouldn’t moan about watching my kids in anything dashed to things in my uniform many times ... as have my colleagues it’s what you do x
And I wasn’t able to afford swimming lessons
You could post the screen shots from Josh’s account and tell her you wouldn’t mind her her uploading screen shots of the abuse you sent her !

I read it and it was flat - I left a 2 star review
I also read it ... it was reduced in Asda 😂and I felt I’d wasted money at that ... it’s set out like a kids book like Tom Gates 😂 and all the posts about how amazing it was I really don’t get as i can’t really explain it other than there seemed no genuine feeling or emotion behind anything that’s supposedly happened .. I agree it was “flat”

Reactions: 1
:) and like you I’ve missed school things and been heartbroken when I have to as it’s not always possible to swap ... I’ve even negotiated to nip out if it was quiet miss my break and stay a bit extra on the end of my shift just so I could go to an assembly ... I wouldn’t moan about watching my kids in anything dashed to things in my uniform many times ... as have my colleagues it’s what you do x
And I wasn’t able to afford swimming lessons

I also read it ... it was reduced in Asda 😂and I felt I’d wasted money at that ... it’s set out like a kids book like Tom Gates 😂 and all the posts about how amazing it was I really don’t get as i can’t really explain it other than there seemed no genuine feeling or emotion behind anything that’s supposedly happened .. I agree it was “flat”
I expect the majority of the rave reviews are from followers who want Rachael to notice them and who probably don’t read much so have very little to compare it to.

Reactions: 5
😂 as expected from a teenager!
However this is a grown man and apparently an ‘influencer’ 🤢 . I don’t think it’s lighthearted at all, Dr Bullshit is clearly as delusional as his wife!
He isn’t an influencer though- he’s her husband- with a large following due to her. He doesn’t sell things or try to “influence” you into purchasing items - which is what that term is there for.
He is it was a bird policeman. He changed the title from public figure because he got torn to bits on here for it. On public accounts there is a HUGE list that you can choose from- as he works in the police force he cannot put that down- you aren’t allowed to... also note he’s taken down photos of him in uniform. It is just a tongue in cheek joke.
Yes get annoyed about money or her lies and hero complex. But seriously, he only changed it because he cannot be down as a policeman, he got torn to bits as a public figure so clearly just chose something so ridiculously far fetched. Everyone knows he isn’t. It’s fine.

Reactions: 6
Interestly I was reading through the comments on her pic of the little boy yesterday and someone had written something along the lines of well be thankful you get to go to sports day or something like that. I just looked again and that has been removed! So anything that isn’t a glowing comment is being taken down, crazy!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.