Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
In order for her to realize that she would have to have some sense about her. Someone who has three kids by three different men isn’t able to understand simple things like that. Have you seen her TikToks this morn? She’s in a Spoons dressed like a slag. Does she own a mirror?
that’s an awful thing to write! How does what she is wearing make her a slag?So what if she has 3 kids by 3 men, at least they are all looked after. This site goes way too far sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she’s pregnant too, but tbh she doesn’t really seem like the type who would care about avoiding runny eggs or whatever! She just wants people to speculate
As someone who was sharing with the entirety of tiktok about when she was ovulating I don't understand why she wouldn't share it 😂
I'm surprised she didn't have a GoPro strapped to Ben's cock on a live so we could see it being conceived

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Amandalou77

I used to be a social worker and I am horrified at her TikTok and how she treats her children. She’s constantly drunk around them and calls them names, it’s emotional abuse and neglect. I would put her kids on a child protection plan. The fact she tries to normalise it is even more worrying. She needs some serious parenting support. I feel so so so sorry for her kids
As someone who has worked closely with child services there is absolutely nothing within Hannahs family that would warrant any sort of protection plan putting on them. They're clean, fed, have family times. Their house is spotless, the children are all polite, attend school and happy. Swearing and not giving a child immediate attention when all is ok is in no way grounds for a protection order

Reactions: 15

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why’s she putting a vid up for attention but refusing to name the site...because you know you will push traffic her an nothing bad has actually been said. What’s the point in a video it’s like checking in at hospital then when people ask what’s up saying nothing I’m fine, attention seeking victim playing

Why’s she sobbing because literally someone’s said they don’t like her an someone’s said she swears too much next door don’t like me but I don’t cry that he puts everyone’s wheelie bin out but mine..get a grip not everyone likes everyone you’ve had plenty of positives been said

Reactions: 14

alpacamybags

VIP Member
YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER BRAT WITH YOU HANNAH. Fuck me. Why are you so desperate for another "knobhead" anyway? To moan about it on the internet? To talk to it like shit? To ignore it like the other 3 you have? Give it a rest 😭

PorkyPig

As if you would come and make a profile to talk about yourself must be sat googling your name. There was nothing but nice comments until she commented :sneaky: drama queen
She will be on here religiously scrolling to see what's being said, whilst she's telling her child to fuck off for entering the room.

• Haha

Luckyslife89

I feel it hard to judge someone from all you see online - The Inghams literally post everything online far too much honestly but I feel with Hannah and other tiktokers we judge their parenting for what we see. Hannah seems to have a great relationship with her kids and honestly Ben seems like a Good stepdad and dad to the kids.
All parents are different, I feel if you swear around your kids and you jokily swear it creates better boundaries for swearing and a relationship.
All the adults around me swore and because of that, I knew it was for grownups and was enabled the same privilege of swearing when I reached an appropriate age. Hannah prides herself on being real and to me, that's exactly what she is, unfiltered and real. she puts her emotions on the platform she doesn't censor her language. I like that, she shows that not every day is perfect that not every moment with your kids is sunshine and rainbows, and whilst many judges her for her approach to her kids I find it refreshing.
It's not the perfect unachievable Instagram family but it's a real family that has a real relationship and honestly to Hannah and Bens credit that is what a family should be.
Sorry I just don’t think anything about the way she brings up her kids is aspirational. I don’t think swearing and calling names is acceptable and I don’t think she should be applauded for doing the bare minimum in regards to parenting.

Reactions: 13
I cannot understand what’s happened.....

people were saying they liked her
she made her own profile to say she didn’t like herself?
Then a few people said oh I don’t like her but to each their own

I don’t get the problem?

now why is she crying when she’s literally started the thread going again, it would have been deleted with no activity?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Everyone seems to have anxiety on SM… I’m sorry but I suffer from extreme anxiety, I barely leave my house let alone film myself for thousands to see or go on lives to chat shit. Will never ever understand how any of these TikTok twats can claim anxiety when filming yourself and editing it all is literally my absolute nightmare.

Reactions: 12

TheConfusedOne

So I saw her video this morning so googled her and found this site. She is drawing attention to this site herself and honestly I think it’s a way to keep her views up TikTok. I used to quite like her but her content is boring and nothing original

Reactions: 11

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Wonder how long this break will last and the dramatic come back of how we where so vile to her so all her followers can lick her bumhole

Bet she makes a jar with tattle bastards are bully’s on it for her kitchen

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
This mother just had a meet n greet pizza party for a 10 year old child. Is it just me that feels she has put her 10 year old daughter in the firing line for any old pervert. Can these mothers not actually think the world is a scary place these days. She just cut out any hardship a pervert may face to get to a child. I just don't know anymore. Most are fighting against these creeps but this idiot has just let them know shes fucking available. All for a bit of fame. What's the use in fighting these creeps with these mothers around 😳.