Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
O M G - H A N N A H , - P U T -Y O U R - T I T S - A W A Y ! I know because we haven't been posting much on here about you means you are now low on pity party content. And that the novelty of you verbally abusing your children has worn off. But as a "self claimed successful boss babe" of two companies why do you have to stoop to flashing your cleavage in every bloody video for likes. Grow The F Up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real? Saying how it should be normalised to not tell everyone everything on social media BUT WE ALL FUCKING KNOW SHE IS OVULATING AT THE MOMENT??? Fucking cockwomble.

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Swearing AT children is emotional abuse. Swearing around children is not. I’ll give you a little fact here. If someone is prescribed medication for mental health and they have young children it’s an automatic referral to social services. If there are no other concerns social services won’t open a case and just make a note of it because it’s about implementing support. Wont even contact the parent. However, she emotionally abuses her kids and left her kid in a very dangerous situation. I don’t think you’re understanding it’s not the fact she’s struggling with her mental health at all, I’ve been saying for a long time she needs parenting classes or something because she’s abusive ! Like I said earlier people think social services involvement is some kind of insult or a bad thing, it’s not.
Christ if social services dealt with everyone on medication for mental health they’d never have time for anything else. What a silly little twat you are

Becclo44

VIP Member
She’s boring. We get it, you swear, no drama but does it really have to be a personality trait? It’s so forced. Just wants to be another ‘I’m not a regular mum, I’m a cool slummy mummy who swears’ gang member which is getting old now

Kids names are shit too. Who calls their kid Payton?

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why would you go somewhere like that for so long without proper resources ie MONEY to be able to enjoy it and experience it properly? Having to fill up at breakfast so they don’t spend on food on all day? Did she do zero research before she went? Or was she expecting freebies the whole time? What a shit holiday.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
She is so obsessed with this thread, it’s painful to watch her make videos about it
Oh same. She mocks people who make comments here saying she wishes she had the time “these people” have.

Well Hannah, you seem to have the time to come on this thread, read the comments then make a Tiktok about it. I think it’s clear you have just as much, if not more time than most people on here do.

Reactions: 8

Rubyrooroo

Also imagine taking time out of your day to address people gossiping about you on a forum made for that... Just ignore it Hannah. You are starting to look silly.

• Haha

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Anyone see her daughter on americas got talent? The dad got to sit with the judges bet she was fuming she never got to sit with the judges and make it the Hannah show

• Heart

Gingerbreadginge

I will be honest, I really like Hannah. Hannah reminds me of what a normal parent is like who has a good jokey relationship with her children and partner, she cares about them obviously judging from her views on social media and other things she has mentioned and she does seem to put a lot into what she does. I found her videos through EmmaWill2014 because Emma reminds me of the unfiltered real raw parents that don't glamorize themselves for social media and are just real.
Hannahs swearing is what made me really like her videos, call me stupid or judge but I actually swear a lot of the time and it's nice to see others who do it normally. I hate when tiktokers have to bring hate to their platform's attention or platforms like this because a lot of the time the referencing to the hate is what results in more hate. which I wish wasn't the case, mental health and social media rub against one another in such an awful manner. Hannah seems like one of the Tiktokers that is real and sincere and shows her emotions on her platform which I love. I'm probably buying her merch for my parents soon because it's humor we use as a family, its relatable It's saddening to see people so sad by the opinions of others online. it's crap really I wish we could value ourselves rather than take value for how others think of us :(
but If you do read this Hannah I think you and your videos are really cool :)

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
But she ignores her kids while making tiktoks and her kids are practically screaming in the background
And constantly uses derogatory terms to refer to her kids. It isnt cute or funny and her kids will see all of that. It can have really profound effects. My parents would tell you we always joked a lot and most of our conversations were sarcastic in our family when I was a kid, but some of the stuff they said actually killed but I knew if I told them I was hurt I'd get the piss taken out of me and told I was being soft etc. 🙃🙃

• Heart

Rubyrooroo

Saying she wishes she had the time we do, but she has time to come on here read everything then make a tiktok video... Instead of washing herself. She's actually disgusting. Surprised she's got someone to bloody marry, saying that hes a scruff too.

She deffo did go on her phone there, she uploaded about 20 tiktoks😂 who's the liar Hannah

P. S there's no excuse for being dirty mate, you look homeless.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Having a business that sells sweary products would mean she needs to swear. I like her, she's normal, down to earth, no hidden agenda

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
The things she’s taught and allowed her son to say and act is disgusting. No authority and he’ll run riot around his school no doubt up until adulthood with no set boundaries.

PorkyPig

And constantly uses derogatory terms to refer to her kids. It isnt cute or funny and her kids will see all of that. It can have really profound effects. My parents would tell you we always joked a lot and most of our conversations were sarcastic in our family when I was a kid, but some of the stuff they said actually killed but I knew if I told them I was hurt I'd get the piss taken out of me and told I was being soft etc. 🙃🙃
I feel it's quite detrimental to be referring to her children as 'knobheads', I think it's cruel. I would hate to grow up to see my mum had spoken so awfully about me online for thousands of people to see and laugh at. I don't find it funny at all.

Matietatie

ALL SHE DOES IS FUCKING MOAN. ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I get the vibe from her friends that they get pissed off with her and her negative attitude. I know I certainly couldn't stand being around someone like that.

Fishnips

VIP Member
In order for her to realize that she would have to have some sense about her. Someone who has three kids by three different men isn’t able to understand simple things like that. Have you seen her TikToks this morn? She’s in a Spoons dressed like a slag. Does she own a mirror?
You need to bippity boppity back the fuck up

• Haha
  • Heart