Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Hannah, why do you read this thread? You claim it’s sad for people to come here and make comments about you, but you spend time out of your day to come and read negative comments about yourself. That seems so sad and rather strange.

Reactions: 10

Nikkie20

I used to be a social worker and I am horrified at her TikTok and how she treats her children. She’s constantly drunk around them and calls them names, it’s emotional abuse and neglect. I would put her kids on a child protection plan. The fact she tries to normalise it is even more worrying. She needs some serious parenting support. I feel so so so sorry for her kids

• Sad

cwymmie

VIP Member
How funny she says she wishes she had the time to come on here to make comments. Babe you spend your entire life on tiktok 🙈😂

• Haha
I don't feel sorry for Ben I think he seems quite abusive to her to be honest, always grumpy and making sly digs, did you see his reaction to a shitty burger? Dramatic as fuck. I also don't think she's genuinely friends with Emma I saw them on live together and Emma was chatting away and Hannah couldn't have seemed any less interested in anything she had to say. Oh also Ben needs to fuck off with those skinny jeans hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubyrooroo

Her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just when I thought she couldn't look any worse she looks like an unwashed version of chuckie from the rugrats

• Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
In my opinion the only reason she was upset harper went to LA without her was not so she could support her but was because she was upset she couldn't be part of the entire thing and make it about her and ride off some of the clout. She's an attention seeking knob.

• Heart

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Couple of new members saying they like her earlier on in the thread... it's definitely Hannah and then she couldn't take it and needed to stick up for herself. Sorry that people don't agree with your parenting and potty mouth (among other things) Hannah but you're a typical ignorant egoistic person who can't accept anyone else's opinion if she doesn't agree with it. Get a grip and sort your shit out, get some help
Notice how Hotdogwraps joined the same time. Only sticks up for herself/ Hannah yet the only other 2 people she comments on are her BFF Emma and he who can do no wrong LaurenceTiktok and she rips right into them . Anyone else getting Clemmie Hooper, aka Mother Of Daughters vibes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha

Mimi34

Talking of the chav moaning , yesterday going to London, MOANING about the cost of fuel, but proceeds to go and buy loads of food! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs Hannah! Get a grip! And the state of her hair, could have at least washed your hair before going, even with extensions her hair is awful!! She’s an embarrassment, she dresses like a teenager, swears like she’s in year 8, trying to impress her friends, & parents like she’s those kids best friends instead of any authority! Grayson is too young to be up past 10pm, he’s only 5, even in the summer that’s too much, sat playing on a games console! Wants another kid but cannot cope with the 3 she has. Puts all her energy into the kid that’ll make them money & ignores Peyton, we can all see Harper is your fav Hannah & Peyton probably feels it too! 👍🏼

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Why is everybody scrapping with each other on this thread? It's embarrassing. If you're here to stick up for Queen Hannah then Tattle is not the place for you.
I don't think referring to your child as my fucking knobhead child isn't remotely endearing, I've never heard anything like it! Now can you all just simmer down a bit!

tammyxox

I just can’t even imagine how when your daughter is on one of the biggest tv shows in the world, all of the content about the trip you post would be you crying about yourself and your own needs. It’s coming across entirely selfish tbh, anxiety or no anxiety you put your kids first. Imagine Harper or any of the kids looking back on these mini vlogs in a few years and just see their mum crying about absolutely everything 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Thecatsmother

So if what’s said on here is ‘bullying’ then how does she view how she speaks to her children? Can’t take genuine criticism but is gonna call her kids every swear word under the sun? 😡

Becclo44

VIP Member
A video on their FAMILY account about how she chose the wrong ‘baby daddy’ twice… wow, stay classy Hannah 🙄 how nice and respectful towards her daughters (not to mention the dads?)

Becclo44

VIP Member
I think she’s pregnant too, but tbh she doesn’t really seem like the type who would care about avoiding runny eggs or whatever! She just wants people to speculate

Rubyrooroo

Her hair is actually disgusting, she tries so hard to be "different" but she's nothing but a loud mouthed little chav.

Swipeupxo

She's kicking off already on her tiktok when there hasn't even been anything bad said on here? She sure likes to make a drama out of things