Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER BRAT WITH YOU HANNAH. duck me. Why are you so desperate for another "knobhead" anyway? To moan about it on the internet? To talk to it like tit? To ignore it like the other 3 you have? Give it a rest 😭

Reactions: 14
YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER BRAT WITH YOU HANNAH. duck me. Why are you so desperate for another "knobhead" anyway? To moan about it on the internet? To talk to it like tit? To ignore it like the other 3 you have? Give it a rest 😭
For content! Like the rest of them

Reactions: 8
This bleeping face she pulls makes me so angry, and her tit hair 😂😂😂 also, she's just like Eden Harvz boyfriend / minion who thinks he's a double hard twit for eating spicy food - they both think it's a personality trait to eat spicy food and they make out that they are better than you because of it hahahaha

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she was starved as a child or something or is it just pure greed. The way she eats a takeaway, like rips into it, stuffing it down her face, making stupid faces, she’s vile. A greedy witch.

Reactions: 6
Hi Hannah reading here again hun. Embarrassing that your husband doesn't want another kid with you and you're having to beg him. Cute.

Hi Hannah reading here again hun. Embarrassing that your husband doesn't want another kid with you and you're having to beg him. Cute.
Probably because they can’t look after the ones they have and he’s sensible enough to realise that.

Honestly imagine if this was a man preasuring a woman into having a baby can you imagine the rage from all her followers and the stuff being said but because its a woman doing it its somehow funny 🙄

apperently ben likes the banter but whenever hes on camara is clearly visibly annoyed by it

I don’t think they’ll last long. She’s managed to convince this one to marry her, even though she trapped him like the rest. The rest had the sense to RUN.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they’ll last long. She’s managed to convince this one to marry her, even though she trapped him like the rest. The rest had the sense to RUN.
They do not even seem compatible with each other he just seems pissed off at her all the time 🤣🤣 unless he acts up for the camara but he definitely gives off the vibe he aint so into her

She just screams lazy and untidy to me and that intense eating like what is the need. I know she’s a wedding photographer and did one the other day but hadn’t seen one for a while before that. The whole baby thing is for content, she will no doubt fall pregnant soon!

I did think a few weeks ago she was pregnant, I don't now but if I had to BEG my husband for a baby I'd actually have to sit down and think about life because will it really work if you want different things. It ain't deciding if you want pizza or pasta for dinner it's a pretty big thing. Did they not dicuss this before the wedding? So weird.

I did think a few weeks ago she was pregnant, I don't now but if I had to BEG my husband for a baby I'd actually have to sit down and think about life because will it really work if you want different things. It ain't deciding if you want pizza or pasta for dinner it's a pretty big thing. Did they not dicuss this before the wedding? So weird.
Yeah and i did think oh does ben play up for the camera but i genuinally do not think he wants another and if thats the case she has to just deal with it or end the relationship
In all honestly if you cant comprise or agree on such a big issue then i do not see a future for them

Once again she’s using her kids for content and views. Embarrassing them.
It give me the ick when she made the video and made a joke about upsetting the PTA 🙄 there was someone in the comments saying although you didnt say his name people who know peyton and you will put two and two together and know who it is and shes arguing with them about it 🤣 just cringe worthy

why is she flexing the fact her daughter broke up with her boyfriend because she an over the top embarrassing cow 😂 no wonder Ben doesnt want another kid she can embarrass all over the internet 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That poor boy is gunna get destroyed at school now. Imagine if that a boy and his father doing that to the boys girlfriend? Wouldn't be so "omfg I'm cryiiiiing💀" funny then would it?

Reactions: 4
That poor boy is gunna get destroyed at school now. Imagine if that a boy and his father doing that to the boys girlfriend? Wouldn't be so "omfg I'm cryiiiiing💀" funny then would it?
I think that the school have been informed about the videos, so hopefully they and the boys parents are both ready to deal with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.