Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? No one said anything horrible until she brought attention to the thread and now she’s having a full on meltdown about it? I’m confused as how it escalated when she was the one who commented herself and then spoke about it?

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something? No one said anything horrible until she brought attention to the thread and now she’s having a full on meltdown about it? I’m confused as how it escalated when she was the one who commented herself and then spoke about it?
Yeah, pretty much. Nothing negative at all, until she made an account to try and be clever, but instead embarrassed herself by doing so then hopped onto TikTok to cry about it.

You can't ignite your own dead thread back up and then go cry troll 🙄
It had been on 3 posts for months!

Reactions: 1
I used to be a social worker and I am horrified at her TikTok and how she treats her children. She’s constantly drunk around them and calls them names, it’s emotional abuse and neglect. I would put her kids on a child protection plan. The fact she tries to normalise it is even more worrying. She needs some serious parenting support. I feel so so so sorry for her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I like her, but she's literally just kicked all of this of by herself, others have had sooo much hate and there was nothing bad on here about her until she brung it to everyone's attention... now she's crying about it... You literally caused it!!

Reactions: 5
I commented once that it felt a bit child abusey because of how her kids were screaming for attention and she was swearing and calling them devils and saying she wanted to throw them about the window. She replied and attacked me and the all her followers did the same. Absolutely mental. She’s sobbing about how mean everyone is on her tik tok now. Sounds like the reality check she needed.

Reactions: 6
I commented once that it felt a bit child abusey because of how her kids were screaming for attention and she was swearing and calling them devils and saying she wanted to throw them about the window. She replied and attacked me and the all her followers did the same. Absolutely mental. She’s sobbing about how mean everyone is on her tik tok now. Sounds like the reality check she needed.
She can't take any criticism whatsoever. This thread goes to prove that, because although there were only 3 messages, one of which just mentioned that she swears a lot - she STILL had to bite at that. She can shout about how people are mean all she likes; people are entitled to their opinion because you put yourself online and exploit & embarrass your children whilst doing so.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t mind her and wouldn’t know about this place until she brought it up. I do not like Emma’s business but Hannahas looks more professional and has her own office. It’s also not food so no worries about hygiene etc. the majority of the comments on here are fairly nice so not sure why she’s upset personally all publicity is good publicity so hopefully this helps her business. The only thing that annoys me is that I have to watch her videos on quiet so my kid doesn’t hear the swearing 😂

I honestly don’t mind her and wouldn’t know about this place until she brought it up. I do not like Emma’s business but Hannahas looks more professional and has her own office. It’s also not food so no worries about hygiene etc. the majority of the comments on here are fairly nice so not sure why she’s upset personally all publicity is good publicity so hopefully this helps her business. The only thing that annoys me is that I have to watch her videos on quiet so my kid doesn’t hear the swearing 😂
Yes but at the same time she needs to take a step back from the mentality that the people that don't like her are just 'trolls'.

Yes but at the same time she needs to take a step back from the mentality that the people that don't like her are just 'trolls'.
Totally agree. It seems to have become the go to for a lot of creators. Taking general criticism or concern as “trolling”. But she seems very defensive at times and pin points the bad which would I assume is part of her mental health/ personality. To be a creator or celebrity you need a thick skin and I think she just doesn’t have that so should step back. Now that lockdown is lifting I’m sure she’ll be more busy with her photography business. And see friends so that will Probably help.

Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand why presumably she was talking about Tattle (I haven’t seen the video) when she has WAY worse comments on TikTok itself, they’re a lot more extreme than what’s on here 🤔

See when influencers say "I'm not naming the site" they do know more people know about tattle than don't? And there's google 😅

I don’t really understand why presumably she was talking about Tattle (I haven’t seen the video) when she has WAY worse comments on TikTok itself, they’re a lot more extreme than what’s on here 🤔
Because she can't control the comments on here but can bite back at comments on tiktok and basically bully them

Sorry it’s off topic but does anyone know if the chavvy train wrecks that are the smithy family have their own thread?!
Yes they do, I found it by accident but then couldn’t find it again for while!

I this she over exaggerates a lot. Pretends to be having conversations with her family but spends most of the time looking at the camera. I agree they’re very good at their wedding stuff, but the jars thing...well it’s a jar with a sticker on isn’t it, and over priced at that 🤷🏻‍♀️ I used to like her at the start with her singing along while cooking videos, then she got serious like so many do, and changed her content in order to hike up the likes and follows! She says she uses her platform for good. All I see is it a way to make money and get free stuff!

Yes they do, I found it by accident but then couldn’t find it again for while!

I this she over exaggerates a lot. Pretends to be having conversations with her family but spends most of the time looking at the camera. I agree they’re very good at their wedding stuff, but the jars thing...well it’s a jar with a sticker on isn’t it, and over priced at that 🤷🏻‍♀️ I used to like her at the start with her singing along while cooking videos, then she got serious like so many do, and changed her content in order to hike up the likes and follows! She says she uses her platform for good. All I see is it a way to make money and get free stuff!
I'm not entirely sure what her 'niche' is on that platform. It's a mix up of just random crap. I've seen her before on TikTok live early in the morning, laying in bed and telling her kids to leave her alone. Why don't you just get off your live and go and tend to your children!?

Don't even get me started on her wish list and people sending her stuff more fool to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.