Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand why presumably she was talking about Tattle (I haven’t seen the video) when she has WAY worse comments on TikTok itself, they’re a lot more extreme than what’s on here 🤔
She was - go to page one to see where she reignites a dead thread 😂 only had a few fairly nice comments when she came over here

Reactions: 1
No one naturally swears that much, being so put on is what is so annoyingggg!

I agree I think it’s disgusting the way she speaks to and around her kids and I’m by no means a snowflake. I just find it so unnecessary!

Also she always looks dirty it upsets me

Reactions: 4
So if what’s said on here is ‘bullying’ then how does she view how she speaks to her children? Can’t take genuine criticism but is gonna call her kids every swear word under the sun? 😡

Reactions: 9
The videos of her swearing in front of her kids make me feel really uncomfortable- at the end of the day they are going to think that’s normal behaviour

Reactions: 6
The videos of her swearing in front of her kids make me feel really uncomfortable- at the end of the day they are going to think that’s normal behaviour
yeah, she mentions the kids are polite and know not to swear but they will eventually pick it up thinking it's normal behaviour.. worrying considering the youngest is always around

Reactions: 4
The older child seems like a good kid and keeps away from it all but the middle child is interesting

Is it true they have 3 different dads too?

I think it's pathetic that she is saying people are 'coming' at her?! Is she for real. She did not have to come onto here and read this. People openly giving you hate on your public platform - yes, that is considered attacking and bullying. However a forum which you OPENLY CHOOSE to read? Get a grip.

Reactions: 6
I think it's pathetic that she is saying people are 'coming' at her?! Is she for real. She did not have to come onto here and read this. People openly giving you hate on your public platform - yes, that is considered attacking and bullying. However a forum which you OPENLY CHOOSE to read? Get a grip.
It wasn’t even hate when she came on here first and posted that crying video 💀 she’s crying troll for the attention. Severe case of can give it out but can’t take it 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't feel sorry for Ben I think he seems quite abusive to her to be honest, always grumpy and making sly digs, did you see his reaction to a crappy burger? Dramatic as duck. I also don't think she's genuinely friends with Emma I saw them on live together and Emma was chatting away and Hannah couldn't have seemed any less interested in anything she had to say. Oh also Ben needs to duck off with those skinny jeans hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It wasn’t even hate when she came on here first and posted that crying video 💀 she’s crying troll for the attention. Severe case of can give it out but can’t take it 😂
I was honestly expecting there to be such a huge amount of abuse on here when I saw the sob story video. She’s vile. She rips the tit out of anyone who doesn’t agree with her. You choose to put your family online, film every second of your boring life, and make money from people watching you, you must accept that there will be people who don’t like you and people who will give an opinion about you that you don’t want to hear. She seems quite fragile but you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Reactions: 3
Wonder how long this break will last and the dramatic come back of how we where so vile to her so all her followers can lick her bumhole

Bet she makes a jar with tattle bastards are bully’s on it for her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't feel sorry for Ben I think he seems quite abusive to her to be honest, always grumpy and making sly digs, did you see his reaction to a crappy burger? Dramatic as duck. I also don't think she's genuinely friends with Emma I saw them on live together and Emma was chatting away and Hannah couldn't have seemed any less interested in anything she had to say. Oh also Ben needs to duck off with those skinny jeans hahaha
Oh I didn’t see that 🧐 yeah she seems disinterested in anyone who isn’t going to give her more exposure. I noticed she’s started using the smallest child, I guess for the cute factor

Reactions: 2
She's really not pretty, she's got bad skin bad hair and bad teeth, and bad language. She's a try hard, I swear she lived in a caravan because she tried making a business that failed called preloved or something. She's pure cringe

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long this break will last and the dramatic come back of how we where so vile to her so all her followers can lick her bumhole

Bet she makes a jar with tattle bastards are bully’s on it for her kitchen
I genuinely find her that immature that it would come at no surprise for me if she made those apart of her range! As a grown woman, a mother of three, you'd think from the backlash of the comments on her TikTok videos she receives regularly for good reason; that a few comments made on a forum wouldn't bother her? As I've said, she chooses to read here, we are not personally going to her social media platforms to leave these comments. As well as that, her AND her mate Emma pushed traffic here, so more fool them!

Yeah 3 dad's, she was a bit of a slapper in the day I have mutual friends. Always falling out with her mum, or used to anyway dunno if its calmed down. I've seen her loads out and she looks homeless, the eldests dad is a right snotty prick, the middle ones dad is interesting like Harper

She's really not pretty, she's got bad skin bad hair and bad teeth, and bad language. She's a try hard, I swear she lived in a caravan because she tried making a business that failed called preloved or something. She's pure cringe
I was sure the preloved business was another TikTokker. Maddieandfam?

I was sure the preloved business was another TikTokker. Maddieandfam?
I have no idea I'm sure it was called preloved or something along those lines anyway.

Preloved clothing that's it, even tried getting money raised so she could start it up. Always saying she's skint but orders so much tit and takeaways, just can't stand her she needs to get a job at asda or something

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.