Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you ever seen are more ungrateful cow? “would kill for a wetherspoon's breakfast right now” you are on a once in the life time trip thanks to your daughter just enjoy it 😂
I mean Wetherspoon’s.. Really?? 😂 You’re in a city with amazing restaurants and she’s craving that tit? I feel like now the buzz of AGT is over with reality has set in and it’s not anything like she expected. They’re going to be broke, divorced and killing each other by the end of this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's posting that wetherspoons crap to get people talking so she can then turn around in a few weeks and claim it was the baby craving it and no other food in LA could possibly compare 🙄

Reactions: 3
Anxiety’s gone now then!!! Nowhere to be seen now it’s all about me me me again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Want to go to Disney but trying to find cheap deals. What are they gonna do about money When they’re back home? Bet they’ll get a takeaway the night they get back, and what about school uniforms? She already got them or no budget left 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Did anyone notice she wouldn’t eat the eggs either coz of the runny white, another clue 🤰

Reactions: 5
Want to go to Disney but trying to find cheap deals. What are they gonna do about money When they’re back home? Bet they’ll get a takeaway the night they get back, and what about school uniforms? She already got them or no budget left 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Did anyone notice she wouldn’t eat the eggs either coz of the runny white, another clue 🤰
she is definitely up the duff!!! I don’t hate hannah at all and I really don’t agree with the hate on her little girl harper as she’s 10 years old. People need to calm down on that I think. But hannah is allowing this happen by making everything so public and her children have no privacy. Remember when her oldest had a boyfriend she put it all over her TikTok and then he dumped her because he saw his mum had made a TikTok video. She doesn’t see it but she’s damaging these kids and they have no privacy!! They’re growing up thinking this is normal 😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
I think she’s pregnant too, but tbh she doesn’t really seem like the type who would care about avoiding runny eggs or whatever! She just wants people to speculate

Reactions: 9
I think she’s pregnant too, but tbh she doesn’t really seem like the type who would care about avoiding runny eggs or whatever! She just wants people to speculate
As someone who was sharing with the entirety of tiktok about when she was ovulating I don't understand why she wouldn't share it 😂
I'm surprised she didn't have a GoPro strapped to Ben's cock on a live so we could see it being conceived

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think you guys are on to something. She could be pregnant and then come back to the UK and say I was worried and anxious about losing the baby (which could be a genuine concern) I just don’t know if I would be plastering the internet videos of me talking about anxiety so much.

Reactions: 2
Holiday of a lifetime….looks like standard travelodge in the sun for me. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you know what irks me.. this comment
Like that made me feel abit sad. Why feel the need to be abit bitchy? Of course he chose to fly out! It’s his daughter 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is a once in a lifetime thing and no matter how parents don’t get on. They should unite for something like this.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do you know what irks me.. this comment
Like that made me feel abit sad. Why feel the need to be abit bitchy? Of course he chose to fly out! It’s his daughter 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is a once in a lifetime thing and no matter how parents don’t get on. They should unite for something like this.
So it's one paternal parent and one step parent plus 2 kids due to covid.. okay lol.

Ben could easily take Greyson out for a day or two (maybe at Disney????)so Harper could have her sister and dad there because the trip is ABOUT HER.

Reactions: 6
So it's one paternal parent and one step parent plus 2 kids due to covid.. okay lol.

Ben could easily take Greyson out for a day or two (maybe at Disney????)so Harper could have her sister and dad there because the trip is ABOUT HER.
I don’t think Ben or the other two went to the AGT studios from what I’ve seen? Would be a shame on the other two kids holed up in the hotel until the favourite child was done with her day, they should be out exploring with Ben.

Reactions: 1
You can hate me but I actually don't think Harper is good. She is rubbish and just screams without any cohesion or rhythm. It's like shouting in a mic. I don't understand why they can't all come back home and go to school like normal children. Why do the kids need to see Vegas during term time. Pathetic!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Ben or the other two went to the AGT studios from what I’ve seen? Would be a shame on the other two kids holed up in the hotel until the favourite child was done with her day, they should be out exploring with Ben.
I'm sure she said that Ben and co were in the audience and she was backstage but even then Greyson is only wee I'm sure he'd rather do something else with his dad than sit in a crowd for hours for a TV show. Yeah I get it's nice for him to be there but come on he's too young to actually understand or enjoy it

Can tell there not use to spending time as a family 🤣 kids are bored already the 15th is ages think the kids are already pissing her off . All the food they've shown looks rank and greasy maybe she can order hello fresh over has she even looked be actleast 2/3 day of meals

Why couldn’t her dad take her to do her management stuff? Why Ben? I feel like they’re pushing her dad out. Ben could’ve stayed at spent the day with the others and gone and done something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why would you go somewhere like that for so long without proper resources ie MONEY to be able to enjoy it and experience it properly? Having to fill up at breakfast so they don’t spend on food on all day? Did she do zero research before she went? Or was she expecting freebies the whole time? What a tit holiday.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.