Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O M G - H A N N A H , - P U T -Y O U R - T I T S - A W A Y ! I know because we haven't been posting much on here about you means you are now low on pity party content. And that the novelty of you verbally abusing your children has worn off. But as a "self claimed successful boss babe" of two companies why do you have to stoop to flashing your cleavage in every bloody video for likes. Grow The F Up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
O M G - H A N N A H , - P U T -Y O U R - T I T S - A W A Y ! I know because we haven't been posting much on here about you means you are now low on pity party content. And that the novelty of you verbally abusing your children has worn off. But as a "self claimed successful boss babe" of two companies why do you have to stoop to flashing your cleavage in every bloody video for likes. Grow The F Up!
It’s embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 3
I can't. Just wear a sign saying give me attention. The camera shot was literally smack bam in ya face. More like Titty Tok.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210521_134329.jpg

Anyone seen this? She basically said it's rude if her customers don't feed her at weddings because a packed lunch won't be enough so everyone's commenting saying it's ridiculous 😂

Oh and anyone know if her 4 year old is potty trained yet?

I had a photographer etc and I fed them all. Vendor meals are pretty common tbh. I don’t think she rude or entitled at all.

Reactions: 4
To be fair she does say it’s written in the contract, so if her clients are happy to sign the contract, it shouldn’t matter.

ive Never been to a wedding where the photographer isn’t fed! Like she says vendor meals are there for that reason.

Why does she keep filming herself eating? Literally no one cares about her 20th take away of the week

Why does she keep filming herself eating? Literally no one cares about her 20th take away of the week
I was thinking the same... literally every meal she has she films the whole thing, I’d want to smack her one if I was her partner 😂must be so annoying to not just be able to eat without a camera there

• Haha
What tf has she done to her hair
Came here to say this. Hannah if ur reading which I’m sure you are, you need another bleach and an ash toner on those roots (ash will tone down the yellow/orange) - from someone who also went box orange blonde in lockdown

Reactions: 4
How does the laziest human known to man not have a microwave? Why has she stopped flashing her boobs in every video?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.