Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the live tonight? The oldest child cooking seems nice but the middle one, wow, brat!

Reactions: 6
This mother just had a meet n greet pizza party for a 10 year old child. Is it just me that feels she has put her 10 year old daughter in the firing line for any old pervert. Can these mothers not actually think the world is a scary place these days. She just cut out any hardship a pervert may face to get to a child. I just don't know anymore. Most are fighting against these creeps but this idiot has just let them know shes bleeping available. All for a bit of fame. What's the use in fighting these creeps with these mothers around 😳.

Reactions: 11
This mother just had a meet n greet pizza party for a 10 year old child. Is it just me that feels she has put her 10 year old daughter in the firing line for any old pervert. Can these mothers not actually think the world is a scary place these days. She just cut out any hardship a pervert may face to get to a child. I just don't know anymore. Most are fighting against these creeps but this idiot has just let them know shes bleeping available. All for a bit of fame. What's the use in fighting these creeps with these mothers around 😳.
Shes moaning someone took lots of pizza not being funny unless it was a private party you cant exactly moan people will probarly see free pizza and just go for it

ive said it before she wants to ride off the back of harpers success

• Heart
Because she wants it all left over for herself, the greedy witch. Then she can film herself looking manically at it and stuffing it in her face like she’s never eaten before.

Reactions: 5
Wow half past twelve at night and her youngest is still up and she’s faffing about on live doing some ASMR tit. I feel like when Ben isn’t around the kids do whatever they want.

Wow half past twelve at night and her youngest is still up and she’s faffing about on live doing some ASMR tit. I feel like when Ben isn’t around the kids do whatever they want.
Wow really, I saw at 10:30 he was still awake on the live and I thought that was bad 🙈

Ive thought that for a while now she lets them run riot and do as they want aslong as she gets an easy life

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong I let my kid stay up a little later during summer but he’s 8 and has additional needs so he doesn’t sleep great anyway. Five just seems young to me for being up after midnight, there doesn’t seem to be much routine with them.

I think I was more shocked that she was on a live while they were running riot in the other room 🙈

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong I let my kid stay up a little later during summer but he’s 8 and has additional needs so he doesn’t sleep great anyway. Five just seems young to me for being up after midnight, there doesn’t seem to be much routine with them.

I think I was more shocked that she was on a live while they were running riot in the other room 🙈
She had been in the living room with them watching a film till about 11 then they asked to sleep downstairs as a treat and she went off to do work. My son wouldn't have lasted past 10 at 5 but he was having fun with his sister and tbh they had loads of giggles

Tbf it’s the summer holidays, my two go to bed late the whole 6 weeks!
Must just be me then, my son is 8 and would struggle to stay up until even 10 and would be moody the next day . I get letting them stay up but he’s only little still

Reactions: 3
The whole thing is embarrassing tbh 😂 .not saying that as soon as you have kids you have to start covering up but she's trying desperately hard to be cool and edgy lol
It doesn't suit her at all 😂 don't even get me started on her super cool tattoos.
Also I can't get on board with anyone who tries to get pregnant for content 🤢

• Heart
The whole thing is embarrassing tbh 😂 .not saying that as soon as you have kids you have to start covering up but she's trying desperately hard to be cool and edgy lol
It doesn't suit her at all 😂 don't even get me started on her super cool tattoos.
Also I can't get on board with anyone who tries to get pregnant for content 🤢
ALL OF THIS 💯🙌🏻😎

That’s another account then… talking about cutting back on photography and doing FT social media. It’s so pathetic that this is what people aspire to.
Social media full time? It’s so mental that she actually has the self belief that she could make a living off that or genuinely believes people are that interested in her, because who would be? Oh here she is stuffing her face with Chinese, Indian, KFC, ooohh Aldi haul. duck off

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it werid how much she tries to prove ben loves her 🤣 she constantly saids i know he loves me then has to show stuff to try prove to her ‘haters’ ive been with my partner nearly 9 years and no way would i ever think i have to prove to people he loves me because lets be honest it dont matter what other people think if your so content and know your relationships ok why would you be so touchy about it 🙄
and it’s like from when ever I see them live like his no interest in anything, his like a big child

What happened to her camera that her youngest put in water or did that not get her enough views

I see they are all going to America now for the judges cut, she will be unbearable it'll be the Hannah show

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.