Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree no wonder her older two are quite rebellious especially the middle child
Yeah exactly. I'm pretty sure her partner basically does everything whilst she has piss ups on Instagram live. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought to the attention of the school/s the children attend. She's mentioned before that her youngest sleeps in the bed with her, so for her to get into bed with him there completely wasted is an extreme safety hazard.

I agree no wonder her older two are quite rebellious especially the middle child
Exactly. I'm pretty sure her partner looks after them whilst she gets pissed up on Instagram live, slurring her words. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought to the attention of the children's school/s.

Reactions: 4
As if you would come and make a profile to talk about yourself must be sat googling your name. There was nothing but nice comments until she commented :sneaky: drama queen

Reactions: 8
As if you would come and make a profile to talk about yourself must be sat googling your name. There was nothing but nice comments until she commented :sneaky: drama queen
She will be on here religiously scrolling to see what's being said, whilst she's telling her child to duck off for entering the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be on here religiously scrolling to see what's being said, whilst she's telling her child to duck off for entering the room.
she’s clearly gone on a search engine to find her name see if people are up her hoop or not then made a whiny tt about it when nobody had commented on this thread since Feb, your not Madonna love it’s fine

• Haha
she’s clearly gone on a search engine to find her name see if people are up her hoop or not then made a whiny tt about it when nobody had commented on this thread since Feb, your not Madonna love it’s fine
Oh definitely! She will find ANYTHING negative to moan about just to draw attention to herself. She's even openly bullied children on TikTok. Just goes to show what kind of mother she is!

Reactions: 1
I cannot understand what’s happened.....

people were saying they liked her
she made her own profile to say she didn’t like herself?
Then a few people said oh I don’t like her but to each their own

I don’t get the problem?

now why is she crying when she’s literally started the thread going again, it would have been deleted with no activity?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I don’t get the problem?

now why is she crying when she’s literally started the thread going again, it would have been deleted with no activity?
nobody’s even said anything bad just they don’t like her she wants to see other threads if she thinks this is bad

I don’t get the problem?

The thread started with people saying they liked her. A few expressed their opinions, that's ALL. I'm afraid to break it to her but this is freedom of speech, we're not openly trolling her or being nasty to her. She has purposely searched this site herself to see what people were saying, all she has to do is not come on here and don't read it. Simple!

nobody’s even said anything bad just they don’t like her she wants to see other threads if she thinks this is bad
Yeah, perhaps she should head over to Mrs Hinch's threads if she thinks this is bad.

Reactions: 5
Why’s she putting a vid up for attention but refusing to name the site...because you know you will push traffic her an nothing bad has actually been said. What’s the point in a video it’s like checking in at hospital then when people ask what’s up saying nothing I’m fine, attention seeking victim playing

Why’s she sobbing because literally someone’s said they don’t like her an someone’s said she swears too much next door don’t like me but I don’t cry that he puts everyone’s wheelie bin out but mine..get a grip not everyone likes everyone you’ve had plenty of positives been said

Reactions: 14
Why’s she putting a vid up for attention but refusing to name the site...because you know you will push traffic her an nothing bad has actually been said. What’s the point in a video it’s like checking in at hospital then when people ask what’s up saying nothing I’m fine, attention seeking victim playing
I don't think she understands that this is a forum for freedom of speech and opinions. We are not openly going to her social media and trolling her. She has made HERSELF upset by coming here, embarrassing herself by making an account and engaging with the posters.

Just editing as can’t delete and my comment wasn’t factually correct x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Actually felt some sympathy for her seeing her crying as it’s not nice. But for her to then say we have mental health issues as an attempted insult is completely vile and harmful to those who genuinely suffer.
More than likely she's pissed up.

Reactions: 2
Actually felt some sympathy for her seeing her crying as it’s not nice. But for her to then say we have mental health issues as an attempted insult is completely vile and harmful to those who genuinely suffer.
Mental health card gets thrown about too much it’s the cruelest thing to suffer with but getting called out for your own crappy actions an saying I have mental health now is just wrong aswel

• Heart
Ngl I've just seen her TT and took me 5 minutes of googling to realise she meant tattle because the thread is so old and empty. 😂 talk about dramatic. Not everybody will like you. Not everybody likes me. I dont cry on the internet about it. 😂 nice touch pulling out the mental health card.

Why’s she sobbing because literally someone’s said they don’t like her an someone’s said she swears too much next door don’t like me but I don’t cry that he puts everyone’s wheelie bin out but mine..get a grip not everyone likes everyone you’ve had plenty of positives been said
She won't say the site because she knows it will make more of her haters come here

Reactions: 2
Mental health card gets thrown about too much it’s the cruelest thing to suffer with but getting called out for your own crappy actions an saying I have mental health now is just wrong aswel
Agreed! She’s the one who came on here, made an account, even added a profile pic of herself, then spent all evening looking at her own thread. Guarantee this thread wouldn’t be as active if she didn’t boost it.

Reactions: 3
Oh, i think I misunderstood. I thought she said that the majority of content creators have mental health issues.

I have left her a comment the other day with a little tip to make her false eyelashes look a little better (she obviously struggles with them) and she left me a really salty and sarcastic reply. Really rated her up until then but came to the realisation that half the time she is the rude one and people in the comments just retaliate 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.