Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should definitely state in the description of the video that it is #Affiliate , she can get into tit by doing that; whether the website states she receives credit or not
how would one report someone who did this?

So true.

Genuine question if you came by her on IG or TikTok and your kids went to the same school as hers would you let them go back to her house for tea? I wouldn't.
NEVER!

You're not allowed to advertise Gousto if you have a significant following.
but its ok for her to do it coz she needs to fund her take out addiction.

Reactions: 2
So true.

Genuine question if you came by her on IG or TikTok and your kids went to the same school as hers would you let them go back to her house for tea? I wouldn't.
No, I won't let my kids go. I don't want my kids to be brought up scruffy and swearing.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's odd that her minions aren't here defending her? I bet they see the things we see and agree with us.

Reactions: 3
Could she drop anymore F bombs? It's vulgar speaking like that. Even worse that she does it around her kids but in general it's vulgar 🤢

So true.

No chance would I let any of my children be one of her “head kids mates” she’s having to make dinner for. I saw her at Chessington World of Adventures ( Not Chessington’s) she’s an absolute woman and was constantly on her phone.

I bet her kids are always the ones who have nits and she only changes her bedding every 6 months 😂

I bet her kids are always the ones who have nits and she only changes her bedding every 6 months 😂

Reactions: 5
Could she drop anymore F bombs? It's vulgar speaking like that. Even worse that she does it around her kids but in general it's vulgar 🤢
I think all swearing has a place when used in the right context. However when it’s used in ever day sentences then it’s just vulgar and unnecessary.
I don’t believe her kids don’t swear when she normalises the use of bad language all day every day.

I think all swearing has a place when used in the right context. However when it’s used in ever day sentences then it’s just vulgar and unnecessary.
I don’t believe her kids don’t swear when she normalises the use of bad language all day every day.
They obviously swear because in the lunch box video where Grayson is doing the voiceover he says "bleeping kids"

And she just giggles.

• Wow
She really needs to step away from SM. It's getting ridiculously sad and desperate now how many videos she's posting in response to here.

Followers will soon get fed up and look to see where the comments are being made. She's getting far less likes than she used too, some videos aren't even getting 1k likes

Haha oh dear what was she saying?
When I went in she was talking about Hannah. When I asked her what she said coz i had missed it , she said would take too long to explain again as the other people in live who had already heard it. Then someone asked her if she was friends with Hannah and she was like "yeah I know a few Hannah's what one?" Then they said Noturbasicmama . Then she went on a rant about how she doesn't get why people are trying to contact Edith's dad via Ben because they were barking up the wrong tree. Then like hardly anyone in her live knew who Hannah was and Kate was like "She does Tiktoks where she makes her kids packed lunches and uses adult words." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then she was like "It's not my place to comment on the things that are said about Hannah on the internet as I doesn't know her and i only ever read what they write about me even though it's not the done thing."
This was followed by her explaining the unwritten rules of what to do if you're a micro influencer and you're talked about on here. Listen up Hannah this is great advice.
1. Never admit you even know the site exists
2. Never ever admit to looking yourself up on the site and
3. No matter what you must never respond in to whats written because you just look like an idiot .
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then she asked this person if they were the one trying to track her daughters dad down and told them that if they really felt the ned to they should be looking for geeks called Matthew that work in journalism. I think she does know her very well and really doesn't like her at all.

Reactions: 5
When I went in she was talking about Hannah. When I asked her what she said coz i had missed it , she said would take too long to explain again as the other people in live who had already heard it. Then someone asked her if she was friends with Hannah and she was like "yeah I know a few Hannah's what one?" Then they said Noturbasicmama . Then she went on a rant about how she doesn't get why people are trying to contact Edith's dad via Ben because they were barking up the wrong tree. Then like hardly anyone in her live knew who Hannah was and Kate was like "She does Tiktoks where she makes her kids packed lunches and uses adult words." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then she was like "It's not my place to comment on the things that are said about Hannah on the internet as I doesn't know her and i only ever read what they write about me even though it's not the done thing."
This was followed by her explaining the unwritten rules of what to do if you're a micro influencer and you're talked about on here. Listen up Hannah this is great advice.
1. Never admit you even know the site exists
2. Never ever admit to looking yourself up on the site and
3. No matter what you must never respond in to whats written because you just look like an idiot .
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then she asked this person if they were the one trying to track her daughters dad down and told them that if they really felt the ned to they should be looking for geeks called Matthew that work in journalism. I think she does know her very well and really doesn't like her at all.
I still can't see Hannah having a fat friends.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.