Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg does Hannah work???? Who bleeping knew. I wouldn't class working 1 day a month as working but each to their own!

Reactions: 5
The things she’s taught and allowed her son to say and act is disgusting. No authority and he’ll run riot around his school no doubt up until adulthood with no set boundaries.

Reactions: 8
Talking of the chav moaning , yesterday going to London, MOANING about the cost of fuel, but proceeds to go and buy loads of food! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs Hannah! Get a grip! And the state of her hair, could have at least washed your hair before going, even with extensions her hair is awful!! She’s an embarrassment, she dresses like a teenager, swears like she’s in year 8, trying to impress her friends, & parents like she’s those kids best friends instead of any authority! Grayson is too young to be up past 10pm, he’s only 5, even in the summer that’s too much, sat playing on a games console! Wants another kid but cannot cope with the 3 she has. Puts all her energy into the kid that’ll make them money & ignores Peyton, we can all see Harper is your fav Hannah & Peyton probably feels it too! 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
Talking of the chav moaning , yesterday going to London, MOANING about the cost of fuel, but proceeds to go and buy loads of food! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs Hannah! Get a grip! And the state of her hair, could have at least washed your hair before going, even with extensions her hair is awful!! She’s an embarrassment, she dresses like a teenager, swears like she’s in year 8, trying to impress her friends, & parents like she’s those kids best friends instead of any authority! Grayson is too young to be up past 10pm, he’s only 5, even in the summer that’s too much, sat playing on a games console! Wants another kid but cannot cope with the 3 she has. Puts all her energy into the kid that’ll make them money & ignores Peyton, we can all see Harper is your fav Hannah & Peyton probably feels it too! 👍🏼
ALL OF THIS 💯🙌🏻

The state of it! Hannah don’t you shower daily? If you’re gonna leave your house, why don’t you take more pride in what you wear, at least dry shampoo your rank hair! It’s disgusting! 🤢
Absolute scutter .. permanently looks grimy 🤮

Reactions: 2
Urgh, it’s the extensions for me. So tragic and glaringly obvious. She would look much better with them out.

The attitude on her kids is shocking. She makes excuses permanently but the way Greyson spoke to her yesterday when she asked him to go to bed and then be took his switch and walked off not listening to her. Grim. How would she cope with another kid? Can't with the 3 she has now. The way Harper acts too is honestly bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Urgh, it’s the extensions for me. So tragic and glaringly obvious. She would look much better with them out.
No she wouldn’t! Lol 😂 her hair before was all different lengths, looked even worst. Let’s just assume she can’t do hair.

Reactions: 1
Poor Peyton left out again by woman features! The bloody bird got a spot over her own daughter! Do better Hannah!
I thought the same! 😂 Not the f**king BUDGIE getting a spot over her daughter hahaha

I thought the same! 😂 Not the f**king BUDGIE getting a spot over her daughter hahaha
Is she trolling us at this point?
If she is then it's dirty because her daughter is old enough to see these threads and see that she wasn't chosen for the gram post because she isn't burping into a mic for money or swearing on lives 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 6
She’s probably had enough of her and her constant shite. She seems a lovely girl. I really love her name.

Reactions: 4
Peyton is the only kid that doesn't act like a brat out of the three 🤣
Peyton is the nicest of them all! And the one most likely to need therapy 😞
Anyone see the video where Hannah was all…I put my work before my kids last time and that won’t happen again blah blah…no pet , you’ve realised that you could get your mug on tv and this is what’s driving you 🙄

Is it just her and the middle one flying and Ben is taking the other two? I’m beginning to think she got the flights wrong on purpose so she doesn’t have to deal with Grayson, poor Ben 😂

Reactions: 4
How does this skank afford all the absolute shite she buys 🤯. It’s painfully obvious that all the “oooh I’m so impulsive”, “I just HAD to buy it” are forced/fake as duck (just like her swearing, etc). #soquirky 😴

Oh has Hannah got anxiety? I'd never know
She’s spent the last 20 minutes talking about her anxiety. How anxious she is. What she’s got in her back pack for anxiety. Like this whole thing is about her, herself and a bit more of her.

Everyone seems to have anxiety on SM… I’m sorry but I suffer from extreme anxiety, I barely leave my house let alone film myself for thousands to see or go on lives to chat tit. Will never ever understand how any of these TikTok twats can claim anxiety when filming yourself and editing it all is literally my absolute nightmare.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.