Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like the girls names tbf to her. Don’t like Grayson but that’s maybe because it has another meaning where I’m from.

Reactions: 2
if harpers auditioned for americas got talent does this mean she didnt make it through then as surly she would be staying out there no ? Have i missed somthing

Reactions: 1
if harpers auditioned for americas got talent does this mean she didnt make it through then as surly she would be staying out there no ? Have i missed somthing
I thought she went for a record deal and meetings etc. Britain's got talent would have made more sense to audition for.

Reactions: 4
I thought she went for a record deal and meetings etc. Britain's got talent would have made more sense to audition for.
I would have thought you couldnt audition if your already signed to a label? Somthing about this does not add up

Maybe you can but i think that would give you some sort of unfair advantage over others

The filters man. Do people really think she looks like this ever? She is a complete and utter scruff
She lives fairly near me and I used to see her in Asda fairly frequently, I haven't seen her in a long time though because I get the shopping delivered now 😂

Reactions: 3
I would have thought you couldnt audition if your already signed to a label? Somthing about this does not add up

Maybe you can but i think that would give you some sort of unfair advantage over others
I think a lot of them that are scouted already have recorf deals etc. Which is highly unfair, a lot of the time the good ones are picked by producers and the bad ones are left for our entertainment

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of them that are scouted already have recorf deals etc. Which is highly unfair, a lot of the time the good ones are picked by producers and the bad ones are left for our entertainment
I do wonder if she got through if she will be going back to America

Reactions: 1
She lives fairly near me and I used to see her in Asda fairly frequently, I haven't seen her in a long time though because I get the shopping delivered now 😂
Did you used to hear her "oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" from 10 aisles away or did you smell her greasy hair from a mile off?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to put it away or get on only fans. Sick of seeing her gyrating to the same song. She's like a child that obsesses over the same song and rinses it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to put it away or get on only fans. Sick of seeing her gyrating to the same song. She's like a child that obsesses over the same song and rinses it
Her kids friends at school will see those videos, she needs to think of them rather than herself!

Why did she have kids when all she does is shout at them? She talks to them like they're scum. Saying its her time and they need to leave her alone. Your kids want to speak to you you vile witch.

Haven’t watched her for a few months now, her voice grates on my brain 😩. Still looks like she needs a good bloody scrub, and doing those cringe as duck TikTok dances. Please, just stop 😰

And eating like a starved animal. Oh your KFC is cold. Good. Doesn’t stop you ripping into it like you haven’t had a meal in months. And the way it chews. 🤢🤢🤢 and everything is bleeping amazing. Oh I’m Hannah and I say bleeping. Wooooo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.