Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it is shameful. Hannah, if you are reading this, and we know you are, either accept that your style of parenting isn’t going over well with the large majority and do better, or accept that 1000’s of people won’t swear in front of their kids, refer to them as devils or dickheads in front of them, or ignore them so disagree with you. Maybe there is some truth in what the ‘trolls’ have to say. 500 people on tik tok telling you how wonderful you are has skewed your sense of reality and what decent parenting looks like.
When they grow up they won't have good relationships with her my mum called me useless and names like she does and we don't have a good relationship at all

Reactions: 3
I live literally 15 mins away from her and seen her at school before, she has no patience at all with the kids especially Harper

I live literally 15 mins away from her and seen her at school before, she has no patience at all with the kids especially Harper
I could understand if she was perhaps a single parent, stressed out doing it on her own but she has a partner who is there 24/7?

Reactions: 1
They work together on the photography I believe. But yeah, his attitude towards the kids isn't exactly positive either.

I feel it hard to judge someone from all you see online - The Inghams literally post everything online far too much honestly but I feel with Hannah and other tiktokers we judge their parenting for what we see. Hannah seems to have a great relationship with her kids and honestly Ben seems like a Good stepdad and dad to the kids.
All parents are different, I feel if you swear around your kids and you jokily swear it creates better boundaries for swearing and a relationship.
All the adults around me swore and because of that, I knew it was for grownups and was enabled the same privilege of swearing when I reached an appropriate age. Hannah prides herself on being real and to me, that's exactly what she is, unfiltered and real. she puts her emotions on the platform she doesn't censor her language. I like that, she shows that not every day is perfect that not every moment with your kids is sunshine and rainbows, and whilst many judges her for her approach to her kids I find it refreshing.
It's not the perfect unachievable Instagram family but it's a real family that has a real relationship and honestly to Hannah and Bens credit that is what a family should be.

Reactions: 4
I feel it hard to judge someone from all you see online - The Inghams literally post everything online far too much honestly but I feel with Hannah and other tiktokers we judge their parenting for what we see. Hannah seems to have a great relationship with her kids and honestly Ben seems like a Good stepdad and dad to the kids.
All parents are different, I feel if you swear around your kids and you jokily swear it creates better boundaries for swearing and a relationship.
All the adults around me swore and because of that, I knew it was for grownups and was enabled the same privilege of swearing when I reached an appropriate age. Hannah prides herself on being real and to me, that's exactly what she is, unfiltered and real. she puts her emotions on the platform she doesn't censor her language. I like that, she shows that not every day is perfect that not every moment with your kids is sunshine and rainbows, and whilst many judges her for her approach to her kids I find it refreshing.
It's not the perfect unachievable Instagram family but it's a real family that has a real relationship and honestly to Hannah and Bens credit that is what a family should be.
Sorry I just don’t think anything about the way she brings up her kids is aspirational. I don’t think swearing and calling names is acceptable and I don’t think she should be applauded for doing the bare minimum in regards to parenting.

Reactions: 13
Not always the truth my mum acted exactly how Hannah does and I can't bear to be around her our relationship is awful

Do know for sure she only made one account on here coz there is at least 1 made on the same day that i think is her too.
I joined the same day but only to come and see the drama. Some tiktokers just get on my nerves wishlists and stuff but mostly the way they react to anything negative like everyone is a troll or a karen or jealous 🤔 definitely not jealous but cant help myself having a look at a car crash

I joined the same day but only to come and see the drama. Some tiktokers just get on my nerves wishlists and stuff but mostly the way they react to anything negative like everyone is a troll or a karen or jealous 🤔 definitely not jealous but cant help myself having a look at a car crash
i was more thinking of hotdogwrap who lovels Hannah but is slagging of her BFF

I joined here ages ago to share my view on some Slimming World Youtubers . Then one of them moved over to Tiktok and after watching her endless wish list unboxing videos Hannah turned up on my FYP unboxing her F-ing pringles. I can't stand the wishlist thing on IG or YT it would be considered begging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Find it quite odd how her account and 'Graceless Grace' are usually online at the same time to be honest lol

I got loads of tit from her followers (pets) because I asked her why she swears in-front of her kids..

I got loads of tit from her followers (pets) because I asked her why she swears in front of her kids..

Last edited:
  • Wow
She was getting tit way way wayyyyy before this thread was even made, I don't get the drama just don't read it nobody has forced her to come on here.

She was getting tit way way wayyyyy before this thread was even made, I don't get the drama just don't read it nobody has forced her to come on here.
Honestly, she moans about it but then comes and reads it? Does anyone actually sit and watch her lives and want to pull their ears off because of her annoying voice? I wish she had a mute button.

I got loads of tit from her followers (pets) because I asked her why she swears in-front of her kids..

I got loads of tit from her followers (pets) because I asked her why she swears in front of her kids..
Me too! They went to a video of my nephew eating piece of corn and saying ‘wow’ and told me it looked like child abuse and that I was a witch and the kid was a Sad case to grow up with witch mother like me. So definitely encouraged them over to be hateful towards me and so what goes around comes around.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.