Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few friends have told me about this girl on tiktok insta and now youTube not sure on the way she swears so much

Reactions: 2
Having a business that sells sweary products would mean she needs to swear. I like her, she's normal, down to earth, no hidden agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually enjoy watching her content. I think her wedding photography is amazing and she has an amazing eye for detail, the jars and other bits are cute too. Her kids also seem very well brought up imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s boring. We get it, you swear, no drama but does it really have to be a personality trait? It’s so forced. Just wants to be another ‘I’m not a regular mum, I’m a cool slummy mummy who swears’ gang member which is getting old now

Kids names are tit too. Who calls their kid Payton?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I’ll accept that cba to even make the effort 95% of the time. Happy Easter
It’s not about your look as I said above I think you are pretty and I get that nobody can be arsed making effort with themselves spesh in lockdown so it’s in no way an attack on your appearance I just find the personality scruffy but again just my opinion by the looks of it you have a lot of people that do take well to you....I just dont

Reactions: 4
I can't stand her. I happily follow some more down to earth mums on social media but she is just something else. I'll admit I swear, but to the extent she takes it, I'd like to think it's done for shock value rather than actually swearing around your children that much. Getting pissed in the day time is completely disgraceful and is not relatable in the slightest.

Reactions: 7
She's kicking off already on her tiktok when there hasn't even been anything bad said on here? She sure likes to make a drama out of things

Reactions: 9
I can’t deal with the swearing in her latest video, is it always this bad?
That one seems pretty minor compared to previous ones. Even on her TikTok lives before she was banned, she would be on mid-morning and be completely ignoring her children who wanted a little bit of attention. Any normal person would get off the live and see to their children, but not her. It seems she definitely spends more time on TikTok than with her own kids, it's really sad.

Reactions: 8
That one seems pretty minor compared to previous ones. Even on her TikTok lives before she was banned, she would be on mid-morning and be completely ignoring her children who wanted a little bit of attention. Any normal person would get off the live and see to their children, but not her. It seems she definitely spends more time on TikTok than with her own kids, it's really sad.
I agree no wonder her older two are quite rebellious especially the middle child

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.