Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seems like Karina and her cronies are mass reporting Nathan’s account now, the part 2 video got taken down so he has had to reupload it.

Karina needs to understand she can’t silence people for speaking out about her. What I’ve seen and heard come out of her mouth on them voice notes are shocking and anyone supporting her is deluded.

The one thing I have taken from them voicenotes though, and I want to be careful with my wording as she has a disability, is that the Karina who slurs her words on live and acts clueless is not the same Karina articulating her words perfectly on WhatsApp.

Reactions: 12

Heffalump

VIP Member
All of you calling her vulnerable are better people than me...
She's a degenerate. The crud of society. The absolute worst of the worst of what "benefits Britain" supports.

Reactions: 12

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Can genuinely fucking smell her through the screen, the smell of old cooking oil and two day old Charlie Red body spray mixed with the sweat of someone who has never once eaten a vegetable. Just repugnant. Makes me feel sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I thought I'd add my piece in regarding Karina.

I truly don't think she's disabled - there are many reasons for this, one being she wont ever mention what her disabilities actually are. Secondly she's able to do alot, lives alone, cooks, cleans and looks after her 10 fish and 3 cats. Thirdly she knows how to use tiktok, knows how to use a switch, knows how to play games and such, she knows what shes doing and she once mentioned she had dyslexia and that was her diability.. its shocking what these slobs to society get away with.

I also want to add that she lies, shes lied about being pregnant, being abused and theres no doubt shes lying about being disabled. I watched a video on tiktok of her admitting to lying, she even stated she knew it was wrong and how people STILL sympothise with the creature makes me sick.

She just reminds me of Lucy Rose in all honesty, disgusting, repulsive, lazy, lying slobs.
You hear that people? If you live alone, know how to cook, have a tiktok account or a nintendo switch, you can’t be disabled 🙄.
Some of you lot let your hatred of these people get in the way of actual logic and sense… like ffs of course you can be disabled and do all of those things.

• Heart

Tashy

Also is it just me or does her lad seem really nice and normal?! Like does he need help to escape or is he as tapped as she is on the inside? He seems genuinely nice!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I couldn't care less what disability she claims to have. I'm disabled but I won't bore you with my medical history. My point is she isn't a nice person! She said her boyfriend broke her jaw. That disgusts survivors like myself. She lies about pregnancy and got caught drinking shots on westherspoons! Only then did she say she was miscarrying (something else myself and others have been through) you don't sit in a pub laughing and joking drinking shots the day you start miscarrying. Nothing was confirmed by a doctor. She says she has no confidence but sits all live all day everyday slurping her food and singing like a deranged cat! I wish my lack of confidence allowed me to go live. She is full of shit and people buying her shit seriously if you can spare money go and donate to a charity ffs it Xmas time to give to the needy not the greedy! Rant over ....

She seems to be spiralling into some sort of breakdown the hair cutting the constant lives the crying etc. She doesn’t come across well but I think she needs help. Someone needs to tell her to get off tiktok because the amount of hate she gets must be having an effect on her surely

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Yeah on a live earlier her boyfriend was in the background talking to the cat and he said “why are you soaking wet little one, what has your mummy been doing to you” and she cut the live off immediately. She’s absolutely unhinged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Hann98

VIP Member
She’s such a dick. Lying about domestic violence. Lying about being pregnant. Well Nona try loosing a baby and going through domestic violence. I don’t care if she’s vulnerable or not we’re all vulnerable somehow now a days. She’s awful she keeps blocking me and unblocking me. I said hi in her live and she accuses me of bullying her. She’s capable of working, made me laugh when she joined slimming world then the next video was “I’ve left slimming world”😂

anonanonanonx

I’ve been a long time lurker on this page but first time poster so here goes.

I used to actually support Karina. I thought she didn’t deserve the hate, until I realised the ‘hate’ was just a lot of confused people asking questions. Bit of background, I’m autistic with multiple chronic illnesses and mental illnesses, I’ve been severely agoraphobic for 3 years. I can’t even sit in my car without a horrendous panic attack. I can barely have people come in my house. I worked right up until I physically couldn’t get my foot out the door and leaving my job was the hardest decision I’ve made. It was my first job and I fucking loved it. I received PIP already due to my disabilities and it took me a long time with the right support to find a job that suited me and didn’t overwhelm me. so I can fully understand how hard, stressful and overwhelming looking for work is when you’re disabled. I fully understand that most disabilities are hidden and looking at me you’d probably never guess I was disabled. Being 18 with my own bills I had to pay them, therefor I had to sign on to universal credit, I know it’s there for people like me who really need it and I know there shouldn’t be all this shame in receiving what you’re rightfully entitled to but it’s people like Nona/Karina/whatever the fuck she is this week, that make you feel the shame. Scroungers like her with nothing wrong other than her weight (which I’m sorry isn’t a good enough excuse, stop shovelling shit and lose the weight) make people like me look like scrounging bastards and I HATE THAT! It’s the fraudsters and the abusers of the system like Nona that make the honest people who just need that support look bad. I’m sick of watching her sit there day in day out getting paid for sitting on her arse eating and contributing to her problems even more.
As for her lives, I got blocked twice, I’d asked for a shout-out for my friends and was told I’d get one if I gifted her, I said I couldn’t afford a gift and got muted. Then today other people on live were talking about her constantly wanting gifts, I’d told them what happened with me asking for a gift, got blocked. Then used my other account and asked why and got blocked again. All she wants is gifts and money. She’s a rude cow constantly playing the victim card and I’m sick of it.

sorry for the lengthy post I just had to get that out!😅

• Heart

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
That Tom is a right odd one, he is so so erratic on live.

Some girl came into his live said hi handsome and he got an instant hard on had to cover with a pillow I got second hand embarrassment for him. Now he's saying ohh don't call me handsome, next person to call me handsome so obviously they will and now he's saying 'ohh it's growing' like wtf 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Heffalump

VIP Member
I don't follow this, pig, of a human, and tbh that's insulting to pigs, as closely as a lot of ye, but it seems most people think her fella is alright...
Well I'm just saying he must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic to be with her, or else he has something to gain from being with her.
She is 100% a female Nikocado, without the humour, annunciation or indeed flare. He's nuts but I think he knows it at least.

Also she had no speech issue in the voice messages she sent that Nathan chap.

Being lazy is not a disability.
Being thick is not a disability.

I have plenty of people in my life with mental or physical obstacles in their lives and whilst SOME may not be able to have a "proper job" (many do), they ALL contribute to their world in positive ways.
She's dragging people with genuine obstacles in their abilities back 100 years.

Rotten.

Last edited:
  • Heart

endlessxluvv

I have been catching up with Louise, Nona, Karina- whatever she calls herself now, I am quite an investigator as she is really sneaky. The compulsive lying; pregnancy, miscarriage, domestic abuse etc, she constantly switches up why she doesn’t work. Claims she has low confidence but is confident enough to sing horrendously on live, doing tiktoks on the toilet and actually sharing her vile eating..

As for the haircut I have come to conclusion that she does stuff because she knows she’ll get attention for it; the crying on lives making everyone panic, saying they’ll ring emergency but she soon pitched up once she saw the gifts rolling in - She’s one who creates her own gift game, says she’ll follow her gifters but never does 😂 If she does then she unfollows you not long after.

I feel incredibly sorry for her own boyfriend and cats - Him openly saying that she beats him, he even got prepared to attack her ex “King Tom” after she said he made the past relationship abusive, but not long after that lie did she say that Mr Daniel Hatton snapped her jaw; imagine how traumatized he would’ve felt knowing she was spreading bad on his name to a million of people like that. Anywho, for the cat situation she has thrown them on multiple occasions, i’m sure they don’t even get given the correct food. Imagine what RSPCA would think.

Her mods block and mute whenever they see something they don’t like, it doesn’t even have to be a hate comment 😂 someone got blocked for saying the cat was cute! I was muted and blocked on a past account just for informing her newest mod that she can mute for the whole live instead of constantly blocking, seems like Miss Faye doesn’t want education! she clearly doesn’t know how to mod. ‘Karina’ makes friends on live and mods them instantly without thinking if the person even knows how to moderate properly! everyone gets infuriated when they can’t say a thing without having a potential block. Ridiculous.

AgainstHumans

You hear that people? If you live alone, know how to cook, have a tiktok account or a nintendo switch, you can’t be disabled 🙄.
Some of you lot let your hatred of these people get in the way of actual logic and sense… like ffs of course you can be disabled and do all of those things.
Of course you can still be disabled but is Dyselxia really a disability where you truly cant work? Doing those things I stated means you are able to work, she can sit her fat ass down at an office all day or something that required minimal effort, she can read her comments fine aswell, go to the nail shop, go to the hair dressers, theres genuinely NO excuse and i'm sick of people trying to justify her slobby behaviour to not work, she's a sponge to benefits.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
All of you calling her vulnerable are better people than me...
She's a degenerate. The crud of society. The absolute worst of the worst of what "benefits Britain" supports.
I mean, you can tell she’s unstable just by listening to her speak for 10 seconds.
It’s all well and good for people to call people like her scroungers and say ‘oh why don’t these people get a job?’, but lets be real here, if you were an employer and nona applied for a job at your company as she is now, would you actually hire her? Genuinely? Because I certainly would not.
Nona does some awful things no doubt about that, however that doesn’t negate the fact that she is a vulnerable person who functions at a very low level and is easily manipulated.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
This James must be angling to take the piss out of her somehow right? People are saying they ship it, whereas I ship Karina with a muzzle & a lifelong phone ban.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Damn, I go into the office for one day and miss the great Downfall of Nona. So much to catch up on! 1) she did something stupid. 2) she did something even more stupid. 3) wow do wonders ever cease? she did something stupid.

Karina, if you're reading this, congratulations on turning everyone who fell for your non(a)sense against you! You should probably do Dan one last favour & help him look for your receipt, or the lead to (as we previously mentioned) tie you to a lamppost. Or perhaps back to the depths to sabotage little mermaids! Good luck & godspeed ya wee little gobshite.

Reactions: 7