NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wouldn’t talk about her and was muting anyone mentioning her name. Said why would I ever want to talk about that compulsive lier. Now he’s having a mini heart attack on live people we’re going to ring 999 😂
I think he's extremely vulnerable, total douche obviously but there's something not quite right with him..

He's as much as an unstable vulnerable person as she is. His first live he was talking only about her, pretending he didn't know her name pretending he stumbled across her tiktok etc then he went off live, came back on and wouldn't even talk about her

Reactions: 1
He's as much as an unstable vulnerable person as she is. His first live he was talking only about her, pretending he didn't know her name pretending he stumbled across her tiktok etc then he went off live, came back on and wouldn't even talk about her
Seems like he’s gone back off now. Katina has gone very quiet could’ve done with new entertainment 😂

Reactions: 4
I think he's extremely vulnerable, total douche obviously but there's something not quite right with him..
Oh you could definitely tell there’s something wrong. He said he had autism adhd amd something else wrong with him. Also has heart problems too. He went off live as a girl was messing and flirting with him and he literally took it to heart and thought it was genuine. When he knew she was messing around it really upset him and didn’t want to be on live

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tom is on live again, he's definitely not alright. He says not to talk about Nona/Karina then goes on about her anyway. He has a temper though loses it easy

Her current boyfriend is decent he's been on live a lot today he seems fairly normal could do better than her.

Tom is on live again, he's definitely not alright. He says not to talk about Nona/Karina then goes on about her anyway. He has a temper though loses it easy

Her current boyfriend is decent he's been on live a lot today he seems fairly normal could do better than her.
Is he actually slapping and punching himself for every person that likes his live 🥴

If ever I were to be held hostage to give up information, watching her eat would make me break.
She is such a disgusting slob of a thing. Adds nothing to society.
She realises she doesn't need to post the first take of something yeah? She could actually correct mistakes and make a bit of effort. Gosh she's just putrid.
And what's with the bleeping playdoh on the shelf behind where she parks herself all the time. Is that hers? Does she play with it?

Reactions: 2
Why is she saying they don’t live together? He’s on live now and you can see the play dough in the background lol. They defo do. I will say her bf seems sweet and a decent guy. I get the feeling she’s quite manipulative

Why is she saying they don’t live together? He’s on live now and you can see the play dough in the background lol. They defo do. I will say her bf seems sweet and a decent guy. I get the feeling she’s quite manipulative
Assuming she gets some sort of additional money for living as a single person, I’m not sure to be honest.

Reactions: 3
Can genuinely bleeping smell her through the screen, the smell of old cooking oil and two day old Charlie Red body spray mixed with the sweat of someone who has never once eaten a vegetable. Just repugnant. Makes me feel sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Assuming she gets some sort of additional money for living as a single person, I’m not sure to be honest.
Also will she get some other benefits as said she can’t work as she slurrs when she talks 🥴

Silly girl putting her life online if she's dodging, I'm sure reports are going in thick and fast. Can't see her being employable somehow 😕 what does she do all day..... go live on tiktok and eat??

If he wants to move her back in after a couple month then he should be supporting her if he works and rightly bloody so not the dwp.

If ever I were to be held hostage to give up information, watching her eat would make me break.
She realises she doesn't need to post the first take of something yeah? She could actually correct mistakes and make a bit of effort. Gosh she's just putrid.
And what's with the bleeping playdoh on the shelf behind where she parks herself all the time. Is that hers? Does she play with it?
She claims to have playdoh as a stress toy for the hate, maybe she should stop making a show of herself 😂 she posted a TikTok only knowing half of a Christmas song, she needs to start replaying her videos before she posts them! and just what is that blowing on her dinner videos? doubt she thinks that she looks like a whole twit, she can’t play the vulnerable card when she’s posting stuff knowing the attention she’d get.

She said playing with the play doh calms her down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.