NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend was commenting on her live before and he asked how the cats were and that he wanted to see them. I don’t even want to know what she does to those poor babies, but I know she’s been accused of abusing them previously.

Tuned in to her live for about 2 minutes & got borderline deafened by her atrocious attempt at singing. Her real name is Nona Blunden, for anyone wanting to report to RSPCA, and her boyfriends name is Daniel Hatton. They live in Wrexham.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have been catching up with Louise, Nona, Karina- whatever she calls herself now, I am quite an investigator as she is really sneaky. The compulsive lying; pregnancy, miscarriage, domestic abuse etc, she constantly switches up why she doesn’t work. Claims she has low confidence but is confident enough to sing horrendously on live, doing tiktoks on the toilet and actually sharing her vile eating..

As for the haircut I have come to conclusion that she does stuff because she knows she’ll get attention for it; the crying on lives making everyone panic, saying they’ll ring emergency but she soon pitched up once she saw the gifts rolling in - She’s one who creates her own gift game, says she’ll follow her gifters but never does 😂 If she does then she unfollows you not long after.

I feel incredibly sorry for her own boyfriend and cats - Him openly saying that she beats him, he even got prepared to attack her ex “King Tom” after she said he made the past relationship abusive, but not long after that lie did she say that Mr Daniel Hatton snapped her jaw; imagine how traumatized he would’ve felt knowing she was spreading bad on his name to a million of people like that. Anywho, for the cat situation she has thrown them on multiple occasions, i’m sure they don’t even get given the correct food. Imagine what RSPCA would think.

Her mods block and mute whenever they see something they don’t like, it doesn’t even have to be a hate comment 😂 someone got blocked for saying the cat was cute! I was muted and blocked on a past account just for informing her newest mod that she can mute for the whole live instead of constantly blocking, seems like Miss Faye doesn’t want education! she clearly doesn’t know how to mod. ‘Karina’ makes friends on live and mods them instantly without thinking if the person even knows how to moderate properly! everyone gets infuriated when they can’t say a thing without having a potential block. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Caught some of her live, asked her repeatedly where her cats are. At one point I thought she read the message but then she just ignored it.

Her "fans" are just the most ignorant little crew of brainless wonders. I mean the way they egg her on, "you look beautiful today!" "your singing voice is amazing" etc why are they lying to her? I don't understand it one bit but am absolutely 🥲 so happy 🥲 we all pay taxes to fund her Toblerone advent calendars & hideous dye jobs.

Reactions: 5
Caught some of her live, asked her repeatedly where her cats are. At one point I thought she read the message but then she just ignored it.

Her "fans" are just the most ignorant little crew of brainless wonders. I mean the way they egg her on, "you look beautiful today!" "your singing voice is amazing" etc why are they lying to her? I don't understand it one bit but am absolutely 🥲 so happy 🥲 we all pay taxes to fund her Toblerone advent calendars & hideous dye jobs.
Don’t you think her ‘fans’ lying to her would hurt her more than those who are actually truthful? She tried to play victim on live after she upset her “best friend” Shannon because she read out all the mean comments about her, after shannon stopped dueling her Karina was all like “I didn’t do anything” “I don’t know why I get hate” etc after everyone called her out. She’s emotionally manipulative and won’t admit it, she never does anything wrong does she.. But if ONE of her fans tell her she’s not a bad person, she believes them, forget the other 900 what disagree 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Those mods on her lives are not her friends. At this rate she will have no one come on lives there even muting gifters 🥴

Reactions: 2
Her ex 'king' Tom is on live just now ranting about her, he's talking so fast. He's asking her to be a guest that would be my evenings entertainment sorted 😂

What was he saying?
Nothing wouldn’t talk about her and was muting anyone mentioning her name. Said why would I ever want to talk about that compulsive lier. Now he’s having a mini heart attack on live people we’re going to ring 999 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.