Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

I actually never noticed that. Obviously I don’t pay that much attention to her😂😂😂 is that why Karina started doing it?🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she never speaks, I don’t think she actually likes any of them, her smile and laugh is always so forced, she never ever looks natural when she’s on with them😂😂 oh god, what’s he saying?🤣
Honestly want her to either leave or to be kicked off, she’s making me depressed just seeing her emotionless face 😂😂 hasn’t tried making conversation or anything, poor sazzy has tried talking to her but ignored. And I couldn’t even make it out, he tries to speak like a roadman too fast to even understand but he was well angry at those calling Shannon boring.. But they aren’t even lying 😂😂

Oh wow how rude can you get. He can’t put up with it forever surely.
I feel sorry for him. She doesn’t know how it feels to have to be up early for work! she’s so self centered

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She’s finally gone now 😂😂😂 I know he’s still stalking the comments because people were asking if she’s a mute. She wasn’t even invited to London on Friday 🤣 Karina wants Lawrence in the live “Oh yea he’s my friend, he is!” friend my asshole!! You dueled ONCE.
HAHAHAHA! Fuck sake🤣🤣🤣 I don’t imagine they’ll miss much conversation by not inviting her😂 I doubt they’ll end up going anyway, Karina can’t even spend more than 40 minutes downstairs, I don’t think she’ll go to London, it’s too far away from her bed😂😂😂 literally, and it was so fucking awkward, it actually hurt to watch😳😳😂😂