Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AgainstHumans

I thought I'd add my piece in regarding Karina.

I truly don't think she's disabled - there are many reasons for this, one being she wont ever mention what her disabilities actually are. Secondly she's able to do alot, lives alone, cooks, cleans and looks after her 10 fish and 3 cats. Thirdly she knows how to use tiktok, knows how to use a switch, knows how to play games and such, she knows what shes doing and she once mentioned she had dyslexia and that was her diability.. its shocking what these slobs to society get away with.

I also want to add that she lies, shes lied about being pregnant, being abused and theres no doubt shes lying about being disabled. I watched a video on tiktok of her admitting to lying, she even stated she knew it was wrong and how people STILL sympothise with the creature makes me sick.

She just reminds me of Lucy Rose in all honesty, disgusting, repulsive, lazy, lying slobs.

Reactions: 7

alwayswatchingu

The advent calendar thing pisses me off, she acts as if you’re forcing her to eat the dark chocolate ones.

• Haha

endlessxluvv

I’m stuck between wanting to watch Nathan because he’s the sensible nice one but I wanna watch Karina because she’s a train wreck. Can’t believe people are still sticking up for her? And still saying she’s right and he’s wrong?! Are you dumb? How can people still support her?

She’s saying she spent £100 on gifts for him but when he saw it, it was $20 and that’s what he said on live and now she’s saying he’s ungrateful for saying that? She’s literally the most ungrateful person I’ve ever come across, how can she say that about someone else?😒😒😒
Watched Karina on my iPad and nathan on my phone 😂😂😂😂 Shannon’s boyfriend was in nathan’s live saying Karina treats her the same way

Probably because she wasn’t getting as much support as she thought she would and everyone was sticking up for Nathan😂😂
She literally went “This is making me think of suici-“ then ended it. Attention seeking bitch I’m not checking on her, she brought it on herself. I knew she’d abuse and gaslight Nathan at some point she’s absolutely ridiculous

Heffalump

VIP Member
You hear that people? If you live alone, know how to cook, have a tiktok account or a nintendo switch, you can’t be disabled 🙄.
Some of you lot let your hatred of these people get in the way of actual logic and sense… like ffs of course you can be disabled and do all of those things.
What's her disability so? What did she say it was on live recently.... Bí polar or something? I know dozens of people working full time with this.

She's a sack of shit, a lazy good for nothing drain on society. She's the poster girl for what's wrong with benefits Britain and makes every poor bastard who genuinely can't contribute to society look bad.

Reactions: 6

endlessxluvv

There is fuck all going on behind her eyes, anyone noticed? She's on live with some chap who is allegedly doing a shop for a food bank, and reading comments to him - she sounds exactly like a text to speech lady, if the lady in question had a mouth full of sugary shite.
I could just pull her hair honestly she’s pissing me off 😂 Nathan doing the best he can, spending HIS GIFT MONEY to help a food bank and Karina is there just blagging and showing off her stupid harry potter toy thing and new art pencils some delusional person bought her. She has no decency for anybody… Not even saying well done to Nathan or even acknowledging what good deed he’s doing! doubt she’s helped any poor person in her life. My patience is shot. Have no clue what this ‘Tik toxic’ group is on facebook but I joined as they say they’re talking about her 🤣

endlessxluvv

But he hasn't done anything wrong though.. it's ALL gone out of proportion... there's a lot of things that happened... people on karonas stiring and naths stiring shit last night.
I switched off just after sazzy and nath spoke to each other.. as I had enough for one day lol..
In my view what has happened is that Nath was live with that Bex and Ryan person, someone came in and innocently asked why Karina wasn’t posting/live, so he told them it was coming up to her mums anniversary/getting hate because she posts without thinking cause of her ‘disabilities’ and Karina got pissed at that even though she brings up BOTH situations daily on live for gifts and sympathy, it’s not like Nath went out of his way and gave out unknown private information.
After that obviously the whole voicemessage threats were going on, telling him to remember what she did for him (which is a narcissist phrase, technically meaning that what she ‘did’ was for herself and not him; the gift battles, lives etc.) Not once did Nath speak out of proportion to her, he kindly said his peace and kept it on low, which is how he should’ve done it.
Karina then doxxed his number into the group chat, which is illegal and she can easily go down for it. What Nath does about that is his business. But that shows that Karina has no clue how to fight for herself, always needs a Mod in her corner. She lights the fire but can never put it out.
As of Nath posting the conversations, I see that as a mature thing as it is proof that he didn’t do anything to harm her etc, it’s clearing his name and he did do it in a mature way.

EDIT- For the doxxing bit- That led to Nath’s phone being spammed by unknown numbers since he was exposed into the group.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I wonder what his family think of her! She lies about him breaking her jaw for fuck sake! Now taken her back and gets treated like a mug. Goes out to work while she sits on live all fucking day! She shows no love or affection towards him. What does he get from the relationship. I honestly cannot stand her smarmy face 👊 her stupid laugh and God awful fucking singing the content attention seeking and begging. She gives people with real disabilities a bad name! She is a fat lazy bitch that expects everything given to her in life. Her life has barely begun and she is killing herself slowly. I have no sympathy for her at all! Sorry guys rant over 🙈😅

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Maybe I'm exceptionally cantankerous but when I have work the next day and my boyfriend talks in my direction past 10 pm, he gets (politely, I'm not that bad) told to be quieter (please).

Dan must have the patience of a fucking Saint, because if she was making that level of noise next to me with a work day ahead, I'd have to insist she fucked off to the top a very high hill with a knapsack of spicy noodles and never returned.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She’s an even bigger piece of shit than I previously thought😡😡😡 she was on live with Nathan while he was walking around Tesco spending his gift money on stuff for the food bank and she still couldn’t stand him winning the game!!! HIS MONEY IS LITERALLY GOING TO CHARITY YOU MASSIVE BEGGY C**T!!!! I cannot fucking stand this selfish fat bitch!! She cut him off claiming that it’s because of the “hate” she was getting, ie people telling her she could take a leaf out of Nathan’s book and give something back!!!😡😡 she’s never gunna learn, she’ll always be a selfish bitch.
Nathan then went back live with her while he was walking home and all she could go on about was that someone had sent her something from Dans wishlist and someone else had bought her some colouring pencils. Literally all she thinks about is herself. Nathan was carrying on talking about what he’d bought for the food bank and how much he’d spent so she then decided to start singing to draw attention to herself. She’s such a massive attention seeker. I actually fucking ate her. I cannot stand her.
PS. I know you’re aware of this site and probably read these comments Karina so hi! I’d just like you to know, you’re a massive, selfish piece of shit, nobody likes you👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I could just pull her hair honestly she’s pissing me off 😂 Nathan doing the best he can, spending HIS GIFT MONEY to help a food bank and Karina is there just blagging and showing off her stupid harry potter toy thing and new art pencils some delusional person bought her. She has no decency for anybody… Not even saying well done to Nathan or even acknowledging what good deed he’s doing! doubt she’s helped any poor person in her life. My patience is shot. Have no clue what this ‘Tik toxic’ group is on facebook but I joined as they say they’re talking about her 🤣
She couldn’t have given less of a shit when Nathan was talking about what he’d bought and stuff. It actually really angered me😡😡😡

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
My question is why are you here if you’re just going to justify her actions? 😂 I had a chat with Tom earlier and he openly said she has no disability. Whether she is in a state or not she isn’t fooling anybody, avoiding questions and blocking those who try ask about it just shows how guilty she is. She’s just absolutely bone idle, can’t be bothered to do anything for herself! If she actually tried to find a job to “fit her needs” she wouldn’t need to be saying shit like “Oh we need that, I’ll add it to the wishlist” because she’d be able to buy for herself. I’d say she has benefits but she blows a hole in her pocket as soon as she gets them.
When did I justify her actions? You’ve been on this site for less than 2 weeks, do you not realise that this is a gossip site, not a hate site, discussion is welcomed and we’re allowed to disagree with eachothers opinions.
Oh what you had a chat with Tom? The guy who sits on live punching himself and talking about how he’s getting a raging boner every time a girl comes in and says ‘hi’ to him? Yeah I’d defo take every word he says as gospel… 🤣
I personally think there is a lot to criticise nona for, she is a compulsive liar for one and has a record of animal cruelty. She’s trash! However I just think the obsession people seem to have with trying to ‘prove’ that certain tiktokers are lying about their disabilities is really cringe tbh and often leads to people saying things like ‘oh yeah I don’t think that person is disabled because they cook for themselves’. Frankly it’s a stupid thing to say and it’s damaging to the wider disabled community.

Queenie75

Anyone notice how quick that live ended when everyone was sticking up for Nathan, also what on earth happened to her bad mental health that she posted about this morning it certainly disappeared quickly didn't it

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
That EvilChelseaHarwood is on live with Dan at the moment now she is horrid but Karina is refusing to go on live then the second Chelsea was going to go off she spoke up and got caught when they were pretending she wasn't there. Although she is saying everything that's basically been said here.

She did say Dan could do better but I do agree with that

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
That got me today, can afford takeway multiple times a day and getting her nails done but can't afford slimming world

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I'm fuming! So her mate comes in the box and makes an excuse for Karina's behaviour by bringing up BPD for 1 I have never heard Karina say she has BPD! I do have it and it's the hardest thing to deal with. I don't behave like she does! Nor do any others I know that have it so even if she did have it that is no fucking excuse! I honestly can't stand her 🤬

Dollydimpl

Why does she want a meet and greet she's not famous 😂 Not sure where she is planning on going but London is hard work if you don't know what you are doing and the best way to travel, oh and another thing it's no good her going skint.
Because people have asked .. I don't know who have asked as I been on many lives no one has asked for meet and greet.
She had no money last night for a ticket yet all of a sudden bought a ticket and staying in London for 3 nights.. how can she afford that.
Also she's going by herself never met Mel or nathan before yet she has no confidence to work. Really?
I don't understand it all