NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ended it just after she said “What has he done what’s good? Nothing.” Well Kerucy love, I never see you in Tesco buying stuff for a food bank, planning to sleep out in the bleeping freezing cold to raise awareness for the homeless or even raising money for a charity in general. I know she reads this thread 😅 she’s nothing but a greedy, lazy, disrespectful, entitled, manipulative, gaslighting narcissistic witch. Her true colours really came out today she has like 2-3 supportive comments and thats it, people are grasping on.

Click the 3 dots near the report button the edit option is there 😂😂
Hahaha yes to absolutely everything you said!! I honestly hope people don’t forget this and go back to supporting her again, she doesn’t deserve it. On her most recent post of the cat she has around 60 comments and I’d say about 10 are supporting her, if that😂😂😂

I only have those 3 dots with the option to edit if my post is the most recent, they disappear when someone else posts🤔

Hahaha yes to absolutely everything you said!! I honestly hope people don’t forget this and go back to supporting her again, she doesn’t deserve it. On her most recent post of the cat she has around 60 comments and I’d say about 10 are supporting her, if that😂😂😂

I only have those 3 dots with the option to edit if my post is the most recent, they disappear when someone else posts🤔
😂😂😂 One of them told her not to eat the poor thing. Obviously it’s pixie getting the spotlight again, who knows where the other 2 are

Nathan has posted part 2. 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
And had a bad tummy but was eating one hefty fking takeaway sandwich with crisps
Oh yeah bad tummy was Jon existant then have seen Nathan's new post she's actually a vile bully

Nathan's part 2 is brilliant she a vile little bully. She actually makes me feel sick xxxx

Oh yeah bad tummy was Jon existant then have seen Nathan's new post she's actually a vile bully
There’s many more parts to come, I’m glad he’s getting it out there. She is absolutely vile, bringing the drama into the group chat just cause she has nothing to defend herself with

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna read through this entire thread in a minute cos I’m not fully clued up on her… but I’ve just seen what she’s done to Nathan and I’m disgusted. The way she invited him into a group chat to get attacked is vicious and vile. She’s the bully.

Off to read I go 🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 3
There’s many more parts to come, I’m glad he’s getting it out there. She is absolutely vile, bringing the drama into the group chat just cause she has nothing to defend herself with
She is extremely vile. As if she’s taken it to the group chat to get them involved in being horrible to him? He’s done nothing wrong. Of course Gemini had to get involved🤮🤮🤮

I’m gonna read through this entire thread in a minute cos I’m not fully clued up on her… but I’ve just seen what she’s done to Nathan and I’m disgusted. The way she invited him into a group chat to get attacked is vicious and vile. She’s the bully.

Off to read I go 🏃‍♂️
Have a nice read 😂😂😂😂 it’s a very interesting thread

She is extremely vile. As if she’s taken it to the group chat to get them involved in being horrible to him? He’s done nothing wrong. Of course Gemini had to get involved🤮🤮🤮
Of course Gemini had to bring gender into it stupid hoe 😂😂😂 she got her mod removed I don’t know why she’s bothering. Karina brought it into the group chat because she has nothing to defend herself with. Glad it’s all getting out there, Shannon has given up.

Attachments

• Haha
I hope more people realise what she’s like and distance themselves from her - she is not a nice person and has done some disgusting things.

I hope more people realise what she’s like and distance themselves from her - she is not a nice person and has done some disgusting things.
She did the same thing to another tick tocker a while back her favourite saying is using me for followers but this tick tocker had loads more than her she also threatened to get there page taken down never happened though

Seems like Karina and her cronies are mass reporting Nathan’s account now, the part 2 video got taken down so he has had to reupload it.

Karina needs to understand she can’t silence people for speaking out about her. What I’ve seen and heard come out of her mouth on them voice notes are shocking and anyone supporting her is deluded.

The one thing I have taken from them voicenotes though, and I want to be careful with my wording as she has a disability, is that the Karina who slurs her words on live and acts clueless is not the same Karina articulating her words perfectly on WhatsApp.

Reactions: 12
Seems like Karina and her cronies are mass reporting Nathan’s account now, the part 2 video got taken down so he has had to reupload it.

Karina needs to understand she can’t silence people for speaking out about her. What I’ve seen and heard come out of her mouth on them voice notes are shocking and anyone supporting her is deluded.

The one thing I have taken from them voicenotes though, and I want to be careful with my wording as she has a disability, is that the Karina who slurs her words on live and acts clueless is not the same Karina articulating her words perfectly on WhatsApp.
It’s all an act. Many have said that she speaks perfectly fine vs than on lives.

It’s all an act. Many have said that she speaks perfectly fine vs than on lives.
Absolutely agree, I see that now!

The one part that’s made me fume is when she says ‘You can make someone suicidal. You’re effecting me self harming. That’s what you’re doing’

What a manipulative gaslighter she is.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree, I see that now!

The one part that’s made me fume is when she says ‘You can make someone suicidal. You’re effecting me self harming. That’s what you’re doing’

What a manipulative gaslighter she is.
I’m on Nathan’s live now and she showed an instagram message of Karina’s boyfriend saying that the cat scratched her, so if she tries to make out that she self harmed to make nathan look bad and at fault that’s not the case cause it was the cat.

Reactions: 5
I’m on Nathan’s live now and she showed an instagram message of Karina’s boyfriend saying that the cat scratched her, so if she tries to make out that she self harmed to make nathan look bad and at fault that’s not the case cause it was the cat.
Good shout, it’s quite sad that everything needs to be documented now because of how much she lies.

I have a feeling she’ll still carry on like nothing has happened though, like she always seems to do

Good shout, it’s quite sad that everything needs to be documented now because of how much she lies.

I have a feeling she’ll still carry on like nothing has happened though, like she always seems to do
Shouldn’t someone at this point close to her tell her enough is enough amd to come off tik tok for her own safety. That girl would stoop to any level to get attention and if there saying about scratches and blaming Nathan that is really a step to far.

Shouldn’t someone at this point close to her tell her enough is enough amd to come off tik tok for her own safety. That girl would stoop to any level to get attention and if there saying about scratches and blaming Nathan that is really a step to far.
You would think so. From what I’ve seen she doesn’t have anyone to guide and direct her… I think she’s surrounded by enablers.

I remember watching the live where she was shaving her head and I kept commenting ‘STOP’, but she was ignoring the comments that were being written for her own well being and she was smiling/laughing at the ones saying ‘shave more! Shave more!’… and what did she do, she carried on shaving it.

You would think so. From what I’ve seen she doesn’t have anyone to guide and direct her… I think she’s surrounded by enablers.

I remember watching the live where she was shaving her head and I kept commenting ‘STOP’, but she was ignoring the comments that were being written for her own well being and she was smiling/laughing at the ones saying ‘shave more! Shave more!’… and what did she do, she carried on shaving it.
These are those “friends” who keep sticking up for her I can’t get my head around it all. Her fella should be giving her an ultimatum like he did the other night telling her to get off live with Nathan

These are those “friends” who keep sticking up for her I can’t get my head around it all. Her fella should be giving her an ultimatum like he did the other night telling her to get off live with Nathan
Dan needs to run while he can😂😂😂

That EvilChelseaHarwood is on live with Dan at the moment now she is horrid but Karina is refusing to go on live then the second Chelsea was going to go off she spoke up and got caught when they were pretending she wasn't there. Although she is saying everything that's basically been said here.

She did say Dan could do better but I do agree with that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.